• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Role Play...

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
*I take out a scrap of paper and look at the scribbles that are written on it.*

Nicole...um, ticklebug?

"ok..." <giggles>

*I slip the paper back into my pocket and begin to think to myself.*

This must be the place... I guess... my first job of the day. I walk up to the front door and knock, wondering if this is actually legit. Sounds like a wild goose chase to me... I knock again. Just as I am about to walk away, the door opens...

(Ya almost got my name right Mark lol, replace the E with an A)

I open the front door and see a man starting to walk away, then I call out to him, "are you Mark?" I look at him expectantly............

I turn around and see you standing in the doorway. I walk back to where you're standing. I get out my clipboard and run a finger down the list.

"Oh I see... yes, sorry for the mistake Miss..."

I remove the pencil from behind my ear and erase the E in the file name, and replace it with an A... I sound out the word as I am doing this to reenforce the correction.

...Ni col a... Nicola

"Yes, sorry about that and yes, my name is Mark. I'll have this corrected at the home office too. Anyway, you called about an electrical problem?"

I tuck the pencil into my shirt pocket and look up at you.

Last edited:
"Oh, yes, my stove has broken- I haven't been able to turn it on for over a week now. I don't know what's wrong with it, will you come take a look?"

I stand out of the way to show you inside..........

I wipe my feet on the mat in front of the door and go in. It's nice and cosy inside. You lead me through the living room, and into the kitchen where I spot the stove.

"Looks like an older model, for sure."

I begin humming to myself as I start to unroll a cloth packet that has all my tools in it.

"Still, we've had good service with these, and it should be an easy fix as well."

I look at you with a reassuring smile.

"Shouldn't take more than a few adjustments really."

I pull a tool out of the packet and crawl down to the floor, in front of the stove. I shimmy the unit back and forth so I can get to the rear.

"There we go... now all I have to do is reach back...here..."

I crawl into the small space between the stove and the panel. I virtually disappear except for my legs, which stick out from the side of the unit. I am working on my back.

"Tight fit back here" I reply. "You might have to help me get out when I'm done." I begin to whistle as I am working, making adjustments here and there. "Almost done..."

Last edited:
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back