• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley Graham from Resident Evil 4 tickle-tortured m/f soles

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
A request for Larcen Tyler. :D

Attachments

• VGame1a.JPG
    VGame1a.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 840
I like the background. It adds to the sense of peril. I'm not fimiliar with the character. And I haven't played any of the Resident Evil games either. But its still a good picture.

From what I understand, Resident Evil 4 is only available on the GameCube. Why is that? It was on Playstation before. I don't know why some titles become console exclusive. I mean I know why, but it doesn't help I'd imagine when someone is trying to collect a series and doesn't want to have to buy a new system just to get the game.

vlad, i believe nintendo bought out the resident evil series, since nintendo redid all the games with better graphics, from resident evil 1 and up, is only featured on gamecube. thus forcing people to buy gamecube to play the awesome game. i like many people are very pissed from this corporate tactic, cause i don't wanna pay $100 for a shitty game platform to play our favorite games. same thing goes for games like halo 2 on xbox and grand theft auto san andreas on ps2, which is different since those systems rule.

resident evil 4 looks sweeet. just hate to buy another game cube to play it.

btw, nice picture, rajee. very accurate european castle background. as resident evil is placed in europe, but these zombie are more like the ones from 28 days later, as they can open doors, and fire weapons, thus making them more dangerous and more interesting, and the new camera system in re4 makes it an all around great game.

Yeah, I said I knew why Norm, but like you said in better detail, its an unfair marketing tactic to get the consumer to invest into a system they may not even want. And word has it that the GameCube is on it's last leg and last run.

If that is true, then this marketing tactic is even more contemptable, as they are clearly leading people to invest into a system that will be discontinued sooner than later. And once a system becomes discontinued, that means no more game production.

So in the end, a customer ends up buying a system so late into the game of marketing ploys for just a small handful of games. Thats a rip-off through and through.

yes, true. and in situations like these, i believe it's not bad to download the games for free to play on your computer, since it'll be a total rip-off.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back