• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cali & Friends: Anya's Waiting

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
As I mentioned in her initial debut, Anya doesn't necessarily have a sexual fetish for tickling but loves it nonetheless, the more intense and unbearable the better. She hopes eventually she can find someone to break her....

(How do ya like the russian accent? XD)

Attachments

• AnyasWaiting.jpg
    AnyasWaiting.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 754
Anka’s got an amazing amount of sex appeal in this image… besides the fact that she’s a naked catgirl in bondage… Her Russian accent is extremely hot, the light blush shows just how much she’s looking forward to the coming events, the slanted, sexy eyes are utterly inviting, and best of all, she’s wearing an adorable little cat collar.

In terms of just art, the background is sensual without being obvious, the ropes have a very nice texture, the soft, bare feet are incredibly drawn, with lovely arches, and Anka’s skin tones are very smooth. A very hot and tempting image. Brilliant work!

thats one prommis i defentaly won't break xd

good accent , i would love to hear it when she begs fo mewcy

what a sweet delicious catgirl...love the bondage..and the coloring..hmm instead of wink you should have said vink...hehe..and where's the wodka? love it...

^^^ Mirthgoblin...great descriptive post..

Thats our wacky MirthGoblin...never the one to mince a word...............no matter how hard we wish it XD

Why thank you, Izzy. I’m always pleased when someone takes note of my comments. I try to give to artists and writers comments I personally would like to receive, and since I generally only comment on artwork that truly amazes me, I try to make my few posts as descriptive as possible.

And Cheshire, you love my verbosity and you know it! XD

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back