• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celeste Visiting Mr. White.

mr white

TMF Regular
This pic was about to have many versions of the very same scene. Celeste dressed, undressed, stocking, with mechanical arms, etc.... but in the end I decided to put everything together in a flash file, added some buttons and the result is a pic where you can add or remove these things... There's no animation on the flash file. Only the pic where you can choose between some lil options to see.

How do you open it?

It says i need to find the program that created it in order to see it.

As Flash files cant be uploaded I got to do it in a rar file. Once you extract the only file with winrar (for example) you only got to open the flash file with any flash player, your internet browser should be able to open it as well.

Last edited:
OK

I downlaoded winrar. Extracted it, and all i could see was a bunch of lines and code.

I dont suppose you could include detailed instructions on how to downlaod and veiw it could you?

It's easy, once you extract the file with winrar you'll have a flash file named "Celeste_visiting_Mr_White.swf" drag it to any internet browser window and that's it.

I just tried using internet explorer and mozilla firefox and worked on both.

It's easy, once you extract the file with winrar you'll have a flash file named "Celeste_visiting_Mr_White.swf" drag it to any internet browser window and that's it.

I just tried using internet explorer and mozilla firefox and worked on both.

haha just gave up i hope it was good....:pissed

Well, here's a suggestion if you want to upload Flash files. (I have Adobe CS5.) There are plenty of places such as Kongregate and NewGrounds and ArmorGames where you can upload any Flash to the Internet that you desire.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back