• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Commission Rates

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Recently I moved out of my house and into a place with 4 of my friends and am paying rent. With the job market the way it is right now its hard to make ends meet so I've decided to start taking commissions to make a little extra income.

I'm pretty open to anything requests accept for loli, anything involving underage participants, bestiality, scat and guro. (if you don't know what those mean than go look them up.) Other than that, male/female, female/female, male/male, female/female, futanari, human, furry, nudity, sexual content, foot fetish, bastinado, S&M, other fetishes, multiple fetishes at once, anything of that nature I'm fine with. My rates are as follows:

(due to inherent problems with my original price list, it has been since updated into a "build your own commission" format)

Sketched Character: $3

Inked Character: $5

Colored Character: $10

(add $5 for each character performing the action of tickling or being tickled, AND you can add on a fourth character ABSOLUTELY FREE! Tickling-related or not!)

Sketched or Simple Background: $3

Inked Background: $5

Colored Background: $10

So the way it works is if you want a color character ($10) being tickled ($5) by another color character ($10) doing the tickling ($5) with a black and white inked background ($5)......the total would be $35, get it?

Anything else that may not be listed here, or any discrepancies or questions regarding the pricing guide just contact me and ask...right now my only method of receiving payment is through Paypal but if you'd like to try sending a check in the mail I can give you the info. Services rendered only after payment is made....and just remember you'll be helping this poor art student pay his rent and not have to crawl back to his parents in shame and defeat XD Just Private Message me if you're interested...

For those unfamiliar with my work, you can view pretty much everything I've ever done for the tickling/adult community through the two links below.....

Last edited:
Also, keep in mind I don't only do adult imagery, along with character designs and comic strips, I'm also quite skilled at Photo Restoration. The rates for that would be based purely on the quantity and quality (or lack thereof) of the photos I have to work with. I also do Photo Manipulation, Digital Imaging and am well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Quark Express. Below are some samples...

(More can be found here: http://cheshirecatny.deviantart.com/ )

Attachments

• Photo_Restoration_by_CheshireCatNY.jpg
    Photo_Restoration_by_CheshireCatNY.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 32
  • bonechilling.jpg
    bonechilling.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
  • GorillazBill.jpg
    GorillazBill.jpg
    792.8 KB · Views: 36
  • WillYouPlayWithUs.jpg
    WillYouPlayWithUs.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 33
  • HippoCardinal.jpg
    HippoCardinal.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
I would love to get a scene drawn up that I have wanted to see for years...contact me at [email protected] if you want to discuss this commission.

Steve

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back