• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Determination of a Lost Warrior

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
He watched in anticipation, his eyes fixed on the fight at hand. His young apprentice who he had trained since he was young was fighting for more than just his life, but for his pride and for himself. He worried for his young apprentice, a man who was born different, and a man who had lost everything. He came into a world full of hate and cruelty, and for that he paid the penalty of losing his mother and father, his sister taken from him, his grandfather executed before his very eyes. The man was very caring, but produce so much potential that no one could fathom. He hoped this fight would prove his thoughts right.

He couldn't help for feel sorry for him as he watched his struggle in his first battle. He had taught him about how powers, his abilities, and yet he seemed to struggle with confidence to use them. Maybe it was a fear of being judged or a fear of control? The look in his eyes were ones of fear and hopelessness.

"Come on, you can make it through this fight. Concentrate and let the confidence within burst like a flame! You can do it Kerindor." thought the man. He was no ordinary man, but one of the last dragons alive. His apprentice, a hybrid, was half human and half dragon. His body made of scales and skin, his eyes made of crystal, and his body built like a monster tank.

As the battle continued, he suddenly noticed a change in his apprentices look and stance. His body which started out limp and afraid, was now tall and strong. As his opponent launched a final and what would had been fatal attack, his apprentice blocked it with amazing power that no one had ever seen before. His eyes widened, his jaw dropped in shock as a power no one had ever seen came forth from his apprentice. His appointed yelled out calling for foul play, but the man's master approached the judges.

"This fight is that of fire magic, and what he did is a fire magic unseen. It is still fair, even if it’s different." he said to them. They agreed and the fight continued. In the end, the apprentice not only won, but spared the life of his opponent. He applauded with the crowd and smiled greatly at his apprentice. Now part of his true power comes out, a boy turned into a man, no a warrior with a power unknown to any kind.

I laid there on the cold floor, my body tired and numb, my heart racing and my lungs hot like lava from a volcano. My opponent was none other than Roth, the Fire Elf from Vlhana. He was not just a skilled fire mage, but a bully as well, always teasing me for being a hybrid. I didn't ask to be this way, to be tall with black scale skin, blue eyes, golden hair, and long sharp ears. My tail was 10 feet long with a big glowing crystal on the end, I stood 12 feet tall and weighed more than 10 planets combined. I didn't ask to be this way, I never asked to be who I am, nor did I want to fight.

I would glance at my master, who saw something in me that I never saw. How can I be this "great warrior" if I can't even make a simple fire blast. Roth's blast hurt, no matter how protected I was. He pounded at me with everything he had, a smirk across his grey face. His red blood shot eyes starred at me, his muscular grey body covered in red and orange armor made me seem inferior as I had no armor to protect me. This fight was over from the start, I have no great power, and I can't even look him in the eye. All I can do is hear him laugh and scoff at me.

As I laid there on the ground he mocked me.

"You are nothing special. Your kind is a disgrace, how dare you call yourselves the Great Magic welders. You guys weld spells like babies weld a spoon of food. I will be glad to end your pathetic misery just like the hunters ended your parents and grandfather!" he scoffed. Suddenly he had my attention. I looked at him no longer scared, but angry. How dare he talk about my dead loved ones like that? "Oh what are you going to do? Blow some stupid little fire at me? Your dragon fire is nothing! I will take your heart and destroy it, like they took your twin sister and I will smash it into the dark earth where you and your idiotic kind belong! This final attack will end you!" he yelled at me.
I wasn't sure if it was just sure luck or stupidity, but I finally rose up, standing in a fighting stance. I closed my eyes and I pictured my family. How could I protect anyone I love and restore honor and respect to my lost people? They were counting on me, and believed in me, as did Master Takeda.

"I will not let them down, I will not give up, and I will win no matter what!" I shouted, as I let out a roar so loud even the heavens thought they were having an earthquake. From out of my mouth shot out blue and bronzed fire and it blocked each attack. I stood back in shock as did everyone else. Suddenly, I summoned green and white fire, and it healed my wounds. Roth lashed out at the judges saying the magic I used was unfair, but Takeda spoke to them and it continued.

I could see the look in the crowd’s eyes, as if I had just created life or something. I could hear their whispers, and feel their eyes gazing upon me. Roth was not happy, he repeated the same attack, this time I attacked back, sending red and black fire punches into this gut before he could get off any magic. I spun and kicked him with both my foot and my tail, sending him spiraling and scooting back. I created an arrow made of yellow fire and shot silver fire arrows into his direction. He managed to dodge them all, then shot at me with claws. Before he could get close enough to touch me, I quickly dodged out of the way only to send a flaming elbow into his back.
I could hear the crowd’s cheering for me now. They were no longer afraid, but excited.
This was a show no one had ever seen before, magical fire with properties and color of different sorts? It was unheard of and very uncommon, but to be able to mix them into different fighting moves was truly remarkable.
“I don’t care what you can do!” growled Roth. His armor was not battered and broken, his body full of blood spots and scars from my attacks. His bloody yellow teeth snarled at me as he continue to lash out in a raging frenzy. It was as if he had been possessed by a wild boar who was protecting his home from invaders, mixed with a crazed monkey with no common sense of intelligence.

The fight had gone on long enough, he was tired and so was I. It was time to finally take him down and finish this once and for all. I suddenly felt wings appear. They stretched 6 meters apart from my body, blackened feathers with golden tips on the end of them. I flew into the air and conjured up a fire sword, but this time instead of just two, I created every color known to any creature in the form of a draconic sword.
Everyone stopped and stared, Takeda’s mouth dropped as a technique only known to a long forgotten ancient dragon was not being performed by an amateur. I felt a power that I had never known before, a strength inside me as if I was being given it by a mysterious force. I dove straight down towards Roth who screamed in terror as we both collided into one another. A huge wave of power and energy filled the area as everyone stepped back from the light it formed.

Suddenly there was an explosion, and everyone waited for the dust to settle. When it finally came to be, Roth laid there, beaten and battered. I should had ended the stupid elf’s life right there, but I spared him and walked off. The crowd roared, Master Takeda eyes were full of pride and joy. I smiled to everyone before clasping onto the cold ground again. Now that I had shown my true power, it was time for me to use it. This was a day that would forever change my life forever. A day that made Master Takeda proud to not only witness, but to see a dragon warrior do what no other dragon had been able to do in centuries, and only more impossible fleets of power, were yet to be discovered in me.

a short fantasy story i did, both in third and first person, hope ya like it

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back