• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

do most ppl here find it weird for a girl to be an extreme ler?

I am basically in the exact same boat as you. I don't love being asked which female celebrities or wives of various members I want to tickle. I also have little to no interest in feet and make thar very clear, yet I still get feet pics from random men. One guy asked if I'd look at photos of various women in his life and tell him which ones I wanted to kidnap and tickle(WTF?!)
Oh my goodness that is so creepy!
I am sorry to say I have had some, how should I say interesting, eye opening encounters I don't think I could call them relationships lol.
Some of the ladies I have dated have left me wondering that perhaps I am better off with the single life. So its not just men I am afraid.
Perhaps what websites like this need is a part for women only?

Reactions: Q_0
Oh my goodness that is so creepy!
I am sorry to say I have had some, how should I say interesting, eye opening encounters I don't think I could call them relationships lol.
Some of the ladies I have dated have left me wondering that perhaps I am better off with the single life. So its not just men I am afraid.
Perhaps what websites like this need is a part for women only?
Agreed, a women only section of the site for those who don't want to talk with women sounds great. I say this as a guy, men just have a bad record and I 100% understand women wanting a tickle area just for themselves where no man can PM them. While most guys are fine, it cannot be denied that there are FAR more male predators than female predators.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back