• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Even Ninja Laugh (Naruto)

the newer pics look nice, don't get me wrong; but the older ones were a little less complex. I miss the anime-type style you had;it looked more like the cartoons. This is only my opinion.

Well, these are realistic portraits, not just pictures. Naturally they're not going to look like cartoons but more like actual people. They're basically an interpretation of what the character might look like if they were real (or more realistic than anime). These types of pictures naturally are more complex by way of them being more technically accurate to realism in some way and with the effort that goes into making something look real about it.

I do feel as you do though, and the picture I'm working on now is more anime styled, coincidentally that you mention it. I've just been having a blast with these portraits though (click the second link in my first post if you want to see the last portrait I made), and I love doing them. I do feel the need to take a break though, which is what I'm doing. :)

Last edited:
I by no means intend this to sound like a jab, because, its not.

That being said,

I think you've hit the valley between ultra-realism and a drawing.

Y'know how you can get super accurate portraits done in pencil and it looks like somebody drew a photo?

To me, it seems like you've found that spot between the cartoon and the realistic photo.

I personally enjoy that style, unless its done in animation, then it looks creepy.

I've only really commented on your artwork a very small number of times, but, I come and take a gander occasionally.

Although we squabble at times, I enjoy your artwork, and, this is a great piece.

Thank you for sharing it with TT! ^_^

LOL, why would any of what you just said be a jab at me or the art? I'm not seeing anything negative with what you're saying at all...rather, you're confirming what I'm trying to achieve in these particular types of pictures- a blend of realism and anime.

Thank you. =)

oh, alright. Glad to hear it and looking forward to see your new pics.

You and me both! A Warhammer tournament is starting up next month at my GamesWorkshop store, where for about a couple months we'll be playing battles against eachother to see who has the top spot by the end. I think the winner will get a free battalion army set. Getting something like that for free is a big deal, since those things are usually $200 or more and they're basically a complete army in a box and usually come with the army book for that army.

My point is I don't know where time for my art is going to come from!!!! :(

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back