• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felin's Observations

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
A random something I did because it came to mind. I may or may not continue.

---

"It seems to me that for some reason or another, you Dark Elves have a propensity for very ticklish feet." Felin spoke aloud, although not facing the one whom she was speaking to, for the Battlemage Senisha was quite naturally naked and strapped to a table with a gag in her mouth. She was also laughing quite hard, so it was debatable as to whether or not she was really listening to the feline. Felin continued anyway: "I've noticed it, not just with you but with also your Queen, and most of the advisors on her court, and with you, and the twins Airen and Etrias. Very, very ticklish feet. It seems that one of your political leaders has an enormous fetish for having her feet tickled." Something that sounded a little more indignant than just plain laughter came from behind the gag that sealed Senisha's mouth shut, and was apparently strong enough to break through the cacophony of muffled laughter, if even for just a moment. It still didn't prompt Felin to turn around and take in the sight of the naked professor, stocked and with her hands tied firmly behind her back while a bewildering array of probes, vibrators, scratchers and massagers worked on her feet in seemingly random patterns.

"Let's see... ah, here it is. Right here, in the very center of your sole. The precise spot is only around... hm. About 12.7 millimeters in diameter, to be exact." Felin was viewing the left foot on her computer screen, which was accompanied by all sorts of data being fed into the machine through the various sensors implanted into each and every single tickling tool. The camera that Felin was using to view that section zoomed in until the light gray expanse of tickled foot was filling most of the camera, and with a few keystrokes, Felin brought up a manual override command, thought for a moment, and then started to define a few parameters. "And anyway, as to how I know all of that, it was a simple matter to tickle the information out of the horny stablehand that screws her while she has her feet tickled. I visited your kingdom a while back for something or another relating to Academy business and I took the time to sample a few of your local delicacies. Nobility-based societies always seem to get this weird complex about not fucking the lower classes or something like that, but it meant that I could just prowl through the maids' quarters and servants' quarters as I pleased, tickle every single one I could lay hands on to tears, and explore the level of sexual deviancy in Dark Elf society, which is extraordinarily high. But I think you knew that already."

Felin had programmed one particular pair of precise scratching tools to focus on the small point in Senisha's foot where the nerve endings were clustered with particular density, and when she was satisfied that her inputted parameters would give the results she wanted, she took those tools off of the automatic setting and engaged the manual override. The results were, as she had predicted, utterly delicious. Felin smiled as the straining Senisha suddenly burst into laughter that challenged the ability of the gag to keep her quiet, yet the intricate and sturdy bondage that restrained her toes and soles kept her from doing anything about the new, torturous tickling sensation. Sturdy padded bars for the ball and heel, and strong restraints for each toe - Felin disliked toe-tying, so she had a series of small toe-sized restraints built into her stocks - and while it covered up some of the areas that could be tickled, the immobility was worth it. "As a matter of fact, I'm going to be heading back there pretty soon. Your people produce quite a few noteworthy candidates for the Academy, so it's likely that I'll be taking some students back with me. Although I do have to also stop by and check on a few candidates from the Black Cats too." That neko-jin species was built more powerfully than Felin herself, and tended to produce far more practitioners of the physical arts. But it meant the boys were always very lively.

"As a matter of fact, I have to be leaving pretty soon, so I'm going to program this device to let you go when the testing sequence is done and sufficient data is gathered. I know you're a sturdy specimen, Senisha, so I'm confident that you'll be fine if I leave you to the machine for a while..."

---

Felin ought to have known that no plan survives first contact with the enemy. While it was hardly enemies she was coming into contact with, the feline scientist was surprisingly confident that she would be able to simply waltz into the male servants' quarters within Queen Tala's palace, pick one that looked lively, and strip him down without complaint. She hadn't banked on the fact that the boys would realize that there were about six of them and one of her, and they were all quite big and strong, and Felin not so much so. Felin was also not very near to her laboratory and its elaborate technological defenses that compensated for her lack of strength and other shortcomings.

But there was definitely something to be said for having a big strong Dark Elf boy straddling her hips to pin her in place, and another one sitting on her arms while they held her securely to a bench, two more with her ankles tucked under their arms. They were surprisingly dexterous for such strong boys - in the way that Felin was surprisingly lucid for laughing so hard that she was almost crying. The way their fingers seemed to know how to probe perfectly into her underarms, to stimulate her skin in just the right way as to make the feline howl with laughter, was quite amazing. Felin knew that for a male to be caught tickling a female in the palace of Queen Tala meant a fierce tickle punishment, and that in the kinky, sexualized atmosphere of Dark Elf society, these randy boys' poor cocks must have been in a state of almost constant stiffness. Fortunately for them there was also no shortage of horny maids and soldiers. But they always had to be careful not to tickle without express permission, and even then never to be caught; tickling was a punishment reserved solely for males. However, Felin hadn't quite caught the nuance that it was only Dark Elf females they were prohibited from tickling. Felin was most certainly not a Dark Elf.

She was quite helpless at the moment, but it was a helplessness that was hopelessly arousing. She couldn't move at all; it was just a straightforward gang tickle after being pinned beneath them, numerical superiority allowing for two of them to tickle her ribs and sides without the least bit of interference. Felin couldn't even roll to the side very much to try and defend her vulnerable, ticklish flesh, and they had very quickly stripped her of her bra and found the weak spot on the bottom part of her breasts. They enjoyed her howls of laughter; Felin could feel how in various places there was a stiff rod poking at her from somewhere, and in truth she would not have minded a good screwing at the moment. Fortunately, she reasoned, these lusty males shouldn't have the self-control that her mystery erotic torture ticklers had exercised in denying her orgasm through two marathon tickles. Deft Dark Elven fingertips skated in her exposed underarms, tracing down over her breasts - making sure that the nipples got a good tweak - before finding that vulnerable spot and wiggling inwards, causing Felin's breasts to jiggle in a bit of a silly manner as the neko-jin positively roared with laughter.

Somehow, on top of that, the two holding her feet had prepared hairbrushes. Hairbrushes were, in short, Felin's worst enemy. Those stiff bristles stroking along her feet had the neko-jin howling in hysterics, and they were wielded impeccably. Not too hard, in such a way that her feet would eventually grow sore from the relentless scraping, but with just enough pressure to make the ticklish signals scream through her body and explode in her brain. Her legs were a little more free than her upper body was - gods, the immobility of her torso from the waist up was deliciously arousing - but all Felin could manage was frantic kicking, which didn't do anything at all to deter the ticklish hairbrushes that assaulted her soles. Felin was generally more sensitive on her torso, so the foot tickling was more the icing on the cake than anything else, but it would have been bad form to leave some area untickled with so many boys at the ready.

One of them said something, and the position began to change somewhat. She was still as helpless as ever, but they were slowly changing from her being on her back to the Dark Elf that had been straddling her waist being on his back, and in the process the boys' tickling fingers found the last scrap of her clothing and whisked it away, leaving the neko-jin gratefully naked. Felin didn't resist whatsoever as she came to straddle the boy on his back - naturally they were all grown young men, but she liked to think of them all as boys in her mind - and felt that hard rod of flesh sink into her. Like a key fitting into a lock, it fit perfectly, and Felin simply did not move for a long minute as that sensation permeated her body. Then the tickling started again.

Felin would have had words to encourage them, but all she managed were yelps and yowls, giggling and moaning, though she figured that should be encouragement enough. The hard rod started to move within her, bouncing her up and down, and Felin had to lean backward a bit to steady herself on the palms of her hands. This brought her right into the position the others wanted; her entire torso was exposed this way, and Felin found herself once again in a ticklish predicament, the fingers assaulting her sensitive breasts and ribs, sides, stomach and navel, under her arms too. No tools this time, just the slow but persistent stroking of fingertips upon her taut flesh. Up and down they followed the curve of her body, some dipping lower towards her waist and thighs, and Felin shivered as some of them tickled the spots where the hardness within her body could be felt, a meeting of one pleasure sensation to another, and that produced a mix which sent her soaring into the clouds...

Felin's sensitive body continued to respond even as her mind went somewhere else, ascended to a level of pure bliss, aided as it was by the fact that she simply couldn't stop laughing. In fact, that was a key ingredient to her arousal... cock plus tickling equaled a very happy kitten. The ticklish touches seemed to somehow know this, and they never did cease, only moving from time to time or altering their frequency and consistency so that she wouldn't ever grow used to one sensation. Felin did wonder how, if tickling were proscribed for these boys, they had gotten so good at it, but she was not about to question her good fortune.

Normally, the feeling of a boy's climax meant that Felin's predatory tickler instincts lit up and resulted in the hysteria of a nearby male, but in this case it just meant that Felin was gently lifted from her position atop the panting, groaning Dark Elf boy whose shaft was still quivering slightly, a powerful orgasm having just scrambled his brains, and set onto her back with her legs spread, feet lifted up to rest on the shoulders of the one who came to take his place. Ah, yes. The classic feet tickle-fucking position. Felin could grow to like these boys... she was even willing to admit that they wouldn't even need much specialized instruction from her. Where exactly had Queen Tala dug these fine specimens up from, anyway?

---

"I appreciate your cooperation, my Queen," Senisha said smoothly, genuflecting before the royal figure who was at the moment quite naked and being bathed by equally naked maids. Rather than some small, cramped bathtub, however, all four of them - Tala and her three maids - were standing within an opulent, deep hot tub that came up past the tall Dark Elf Queen's waist. Senisha was on the ledge above them, dressed in her customary Battlemage garb, tight and sparkly red-gold outfit that fit like a second skin from throat to crotch. "All the castle's workers have been told to give her no directions whatsoever and to tickle her on sight for as long as they wish. I do hope you don't mind the delay in the Academy's representative coming to meet with you..."

Tala gestured with one hand dismissively as one of her massive breasts was lifted by one maid, and received a gentle lathering from the other two. "It will prove amusing," she said by way of reply. Then her mouth twisted into a slight smirk as she looked up at Senisha. "Amusing in that she'll barely be able to walk by the time she reaches me, and amusing in that you've gone to such considerable trouble to set this up. Tell me, just what did she get you with to prompt such an elaborate revenge?"

The question made Senisha's feet curl involuntarily within her boots as that hot spot on her one foot tingled slightly. But to not answer honestly would probably mean that she would eventually end up in the stocks, laughing herself to tears beside Felin. "She not only found that spot you know about, but she's made a careful study and written down all of the ticklish spots she could find. So in essence she has something to hang over my head - I'm sure plenty of lusty students would love to know my weak points." Tala grinned a wry grin, prompting Senisha to hurry past that topic and strike up a new one: "Where did you find so many males willing to admit they liked tickling females? I seriously doubt you've relaxed the strictures here in the palace..."

"Two of them I trained personally," Tala answered, lifting her arms so that her attendants could wash beneath them. Senisha twitched as she saw the maids' movements become very slow and deliberate, almost exaggerated in their care. Tala was so terribly ticklish beneath her arms, and all three knew that to tickle her by accident would mean... Actually, Senisha didn't know what punishment that deserved, but Tala unknowingly answered her question by continuing. "Originally, I had them picked out for the sole purpose of sating Minister Sera's enormous fetish for being tickled, especially by males, and later I expanded their role to include secret punishments for those deemed to be needing them. Tickling the royal person without permission is a good example of how I use them, as the sensation of being hopelessly aroused, tickled helplessly and then screwed by healthy Dark Elf boys is not only embarrassing on its face, but even more embarrassing because it feels so good to break that particular taboo." One of the maids visibly flushed. "The other four Sera actually trained herself, and they're a bit wilder because she for some reason gets off on the humiliation of being gang-tickled and screwed by them..." Tala shrugged, but her smirk suggested that she knew all too well just how deep her society's perversion ran.

"Pity they'll have to keep a low profile, but I suspect we have plenty of maids and soldiers with itchy tickle fingers," Senisha said with a grin...

Great to see you writing another story, Jaynin. You're writing style is so detailed, vivid, sensual, and amazing to read. I love the preciseness with which Felin tracks down tickle spots in her victims, and the great positions she ends up in on the other side. I had to read it over twice.

You seem busy with other projects and your own stuff, so its a welcome surprise to see a new story here. Whether you continue with this theme or not, I hope you'll come up with more stories to share. They're always great reads.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back