• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help W/Writing Project

DMTHero

Hello everyone, I'm looking for help with a writing project for a friend of mine. She's more active on TMF, her name is Kelly. If any of you happened to have read, or read after this, the story I posted her the one time, that's what Kelly is looking for assistance with essentially.

The TLDR; is that I'm too busy to continue with the story, and Kelly and a couple other friends really want to see it's continuation.

So, for whatever it's worth I gave Kelly ownership of the story and it's characters to do with what she pleases, and currently, among other ideas, her main interest is a sequel to my original.

Any interested parties should know:
- Kelly is open to joint authorship if there's interest, but that's not the main reason she's seeking out assistance, she mostly wants someone to bounce ideas off of, talk about characters, and possibly role-play out scenarios.

- Anyone interested will go through an extremely brief interview process conducted by Kelly to ensure they aren't just looking for someone to RP with once and abandon.

- The majority of the writing/discussion will be F/F, although she said to mention there's an F/M story she has an idea for as well but it involves almost no tickling.

- The main story Kelly wants to write involves one to three people buried up to their necks in sand, and as such only the head and feet will be interacted with in that particular story.

- For the buried story, noncon themes are guaranteed and possibly emotional and very very mild physical abuse as well, the ideal person would have at least a little bit of a sadist in them. (However, Kelly asked me to stress the "physical abuse" aspect is nothing extreme. Hair pulling, face smacks, and other relatively mild instances are more accurate).

- Finally, Kelly is very much intending to capture the attitudes and vibes the characters in my story had if anyone wants an idea of what she's gunning for.

Anyone interested has been given permission to shoot her an e-mail at [email protected]

She also wanted me to mention she's going to be up very late, possibly all night tonight, and anyone catching this right after I posted is more than welcome to e-mail her.

Thanks for reading!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back