• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inbox size.

LurkLurkLurk

TMF Expert
It's hard to coordinate translations and not lose information when we're capped at 50ish PMs. Storage is getting pretty cheap these days. Would it be possible to scale it up a good 20- or 100-fold?

Post more. Once you're an advanced member your inbox will increase to 500, I believe. There are benefits to not being a lurker.

I haven't much to say and would rather not make noise for noise's sake.

How do I become an Advanced Member?

The basic criteria for becoming an Advanced Member of the site is being registered for 30 days and have at least 100 forum posts.

There can be exceptions into getting an early promotion within reason. Simply PM a Staff Member explaining your case.
Done.

In the interim, I guess dumping to TXT/CSV will have to do.

Last edited:
Well it takes time to become an advance member. Just avoid spamming and you'll be fine. ^_^

Yes, that's what I said. That bestows on me limited moderator status.

I haven't much to say and would rather not make noise for noise's sake.

Done.

In the interim, I guess dumping to TXT/CSV will have to do.

This place is too damn quiet at times. I think that people take the 'theater' in the title a little too seriously. Plus, this is a forum. A forum is where people speak out and speak their minds. While I am not advocating mindless spamming, participation is not noise.

The limit is a bit stale. We've increased the levels for all usergroups. Registered users now begin at 150. Advanced users now have 500. Enjoy your new space.

Wh-What!? 500 for advance users (Like me for an example) That's quite alot! :D

How do I become an Advanced Member?

The basic criteria for becoming an Advanced Member of the site is being registered for 30 days and have at least 100 forum posts.

There can be exceptions into getting an early promotion within reason. Simply PM a Staff Member explaining your case.
Having hit the 100 mark and not having become an advanced member, I sorted the member list by posts. It looks like one needs 250 to become an advanced member now, not 100.

Having hit the 100 mark and not having become an advanced member, I sorted the member list by posts. It looks like one needs 250 to become an advanced member now, not 100.

It's still marked at 100 posts. Look at your username. It's bolded blue now, instead of simple black. Bolded blue usernames mean you're in the Advanced Member category. :)

Are there certain features that are still not working for you?

The cutoff is 100 posts and 30 days. There aren't any others. It may be that your promotion was delayed; the script that updates members may only run once an hour or once a day.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back