• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Low Roads Questions and Suggestions.

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Unlike many forum artists, I don't do enough stand-alone work to make a request thread worthwhile. I do, however, actively encourage recommendations concerning events in my Low Roads comic; not so much about plot points (which are pretty well sketched-out already), but regarding fetish preferences. Personally, I favor bondage and tickling attention to the bare female foot; if it were up to my sensibilities entirely, the series probably wouldn't feature anything else and grow resultantly predictable and tiresome. Stockings... /M... necrotickling... these and many other specifics have found their way into the proceedings due to discussions with and requests from interested readers. I've created this special thread to centralize and memorialize such suggestions, both so that I can easily refer back to them and to recognize reader credit. Please feel free to state your favorites; all recommendations will be welcome! I can't promise to implement every suggestion (genital tickling, for instance, is all wrong for the series' tone and will never be employed), but I certainly will give each idea a fair hearing and reply.

I'd also be happy to entertain any question regarding the production of the series, from core concepts to technical matters.

Predictable? Tiresome?!

These are not words that are attributed when speaking about the low roads!

It is because of the series greatness, that giving any suggestion is a task harder and more sinister than Sid himself!

You've almost covered every base of tickling and seem to be doing a good job!

But... Maybe you can include more "full body" tickling... it seems to come and go quickly within chapters.

:)

Last edited:
Very kind of you, Bombers! Thanks so much for kicking this thread off in such satisfying fashion! And warmest congrats on scoring your own Artist's Forum! Can't say I'm surprised in the least! From the first, you've been one of the TTC's top creative contributors! It was only a matter of time!

Full body tickling... indeed, a choice with something to offer everybody, if done properly. I confess, I tend to drift inevitably toward tootsie-stroking (especially lately), a exclusivity that should be fought against for the sake of pleasing variety! I'm happy to report that upcoming Chapter 17 offers a several-pages long bout of full body abuse... I'll certainly keep your good advice in mind for future encounters! You're quite right, too, when you observe that the tickling tends to come-and-go quickly... a casualty of my desire to provide strong narrative momentum. Slowing the pace a bit would help... allowing for more full-chapter giggle sessions certainly couldn't hurt anything! Thanks so much for the useful observations! Exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for!

ideas for helpless stockinged feet in the future:

attacked by a monster with slimey tentacles, the tentacles tickle, the slime itches like mad

also, what about trapped on or near an ant hill, or stuck in a hole filled with tickly worms?

also, a big fan of the fall through the floor type scenes!

Thanks for writing again, Dnc! Took me a little longer to get this thread up than I anticipated! I do have one stuck-through-the-floorboards scene in Chapters 9-10... that doesn't rule out others, though, and I'll stay sharp for a further opportunity. The hole-full of worms idea really appeals to me! To my mind, earthworms are ideally structured and textured for tickling purposes! There'll be a wealth of tentacle attacks in upcoming Chapter 17. The idea of itching slime hadn't before occurred to me, but its something I should be able to work in as soon as Chapter 18 (the concept fits in well with themes I want to develop concerning super-bogey tickling technique). Thanks once again! Your opinions are well considered and extremely useful to me!

This maybe a strange request for this series but the next time you have Mercy tickled; will you have her tickled with out being in bondage/stocks/etc. During this scene, have her tickled on her tummy (maybe add in a zerbert or two, with the same view as old zeberts tickle pics like the one on last year's S4 comic you guys did). Thanks for reading, and keep up the great work.

I never knew this was here. Lol
I'd like to see Aye using olde english again. She's yours to use as you please. i know that at this point she may seem like a dead character to use, but I should be posting some new stuff with her soon. ^__^

This maybe a strange request for this series but the next time you have Mercy tickled; will you have her tickled with out being in bondage/stocks/etc. During this scene, have her tickled on her tummy (maybe add in a zerbert or two, with the same view as old zeberts tickle pics like the one on last year's S4 comic you guys did). Thanks for reading, and keep up the great work.
Thanks very much for the compliments, Ryufan! Your suggestions are most imaginative and I should be able to implement something along these lines as early as Chapter 20 (the one after this next)! I'm tending away from restraints for the major characters already... Angie certainly doesn't need them anymore... and, as it happens, tummy tickling fits nicely into the course of events I'd planned for Mercy. I've never drawn anyone receiving zerberts before, and the opportunity offers a welcome challenge! Thank you for making use of the Suggestions thread! I'm always eager to accommodate reader preferences... such specifics are invaluable for keeping the comic's action fresh!

I never knew this was here. Lol
I'd like to see Aye using olde english again. She's yours to use as you please. i know that at this point she may seem like a dead character to use, but I should be posting some new stuff with her soon. ^__^
I'd be delighted and honored for the chance to include Aye in further scenes, Relent! Thanks so much for your generosity in offering! As she's been established as Sparrow Hall's neighbor in the Low Roads continuity, it would be very easy and a nice element of familiarity to have her appear as a semi-regular character, as I did with Izzy in Swillwell. Seeing her smiling wooly face often would dress up Fairview handsomely! I'll certainly avail myself of your kind suggestion at the earliest possible opportunity! And I can't wait to see her frisking merrily in more of your own fine art! Aye's giggly adventures with landlady Ms. Muffette and her hench-spider helpers are vividly remembered treats! I'd always hoped to meet more of her fairy-tale brethren (and friendly torturers!) as the series continued!

It's funny you should mention that. Lol

It's funny you should mention that. Lol
You mean we may soon again look forward to ribald takes on the likes of Little Jack Horner or the Big Bad Wolf? Now that's something I've hoped to see for ages, ever since Ms. Muffette made the scene! Please don't neglect Little Bo Peep! Considering her profession, she and Aye should have plenty to discuss!

Love the series, it's one of my favorites. I've finally de-lurked to laud the most enjoyable things around here. Praise aside, a humble suggestion/preference:

I tend towards the upperbody, and often feel it is neglected. I appreciate you going that way when you do, knowing your preferences. I also enjoy resisting the inevitable: not giving in to the rising tickles, barely maintaining control, that transition zone between quivering tension and unavoidable release. Like hanging from a ledge, precariously floating over ticklish doom, trying to keep your wits as some infernal thing playfully, lightly teases your underarms, strokes your hips.

Anything along those lines showing up in future editions would be wonderfully appreciated.

Thanks so much for your compliments and comments, Carnivore! You're quite right, too… my personal preference for foot tickling shouldn't overshadow other favorite areas of attention. Reminders such as yours prove invaluable to me in providing variety; the series risks becoming specialty-oriented and monotonous otherwise. I do promise to include more UB tickling in upcoming scenes! Some targeted underarm teasing would be especially welcome… I seldom offer exclusive underarm sessions (not the way I've done for soles). Please depend that I'll work such an instance into the storyline at the earliest opportunity and do my best to become increasingly eclectic in the future!

I appreciate, too, your taste for exquisitely gradual, inevitable build-up! Alas, I've presented few scenes that capitalize on "holding back the tide" dynamics… those I have contrived have been fun to write and have worked out rather well, so there's certainly no excuse for not creating more! I'm most grateful for each of your observations… implementing them will make the Low Roads a more viable, enjoyable entertainment!

Your points are most vividly and usefully expressed! Hope you choose to remain permanently de-lurked... such ongoing eloquence will be most welcome in the Community!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back