• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missed opportunity from almost 20 years ago - (Tickle talk, no actual tickling - M/F)

ImNotDave

TMF Master
In 2006 I went to university. On the first day I met one of my roommates, I'll call her H. She was super cute. Blue eyes, brown hair, slightly curvy, very playful and bouncy girl. I did on occasion tickle her, but it was mostly just playful stuff.

She's long gone now. Moved back to her home city, got married etc. We haven't spoken in years.

Fast forward to 2024 and I see her pop up as a recommendation on Instagram. I add her, and within 10 minutes she accepts and send me a "Hello stranger! Long time no speak" message.

We back and forth for a day or so catching up, filling out the blanks since we graduated. Having a nice chat.

Then she says:

"Can I ask you a personal question? Feel free to tell me to butt out though"

"Sure, go for it"

"Did you have a crush on me in 2006?"

"Ha, yeah...yeah I did. Was it that obvious?"

"I did suspect it. I just wasn't sure if you were really bad at flirting or not"

"I am VERY bad at flirting. It's not one of my skills"

"Well your go-to flirting move was to initiate a play-fight with me. I also got the impression you had a thing for feet and tickling. Am I right?"

"What? Why?"

"Well during every play-fight, you used to pull my socks off and tickle my feet. Like, EVERY time"

"Oh god. Um...yeah kinda. Sorry. Hope you don't think that's weird."

"Haha I knew it. Don't worry, it's fine. I have a bit of a confession too...I had a crush on you also at the time"

"You did? Why didn't you say?"

"Because I'm also not great at flirting, and I wasn't sure if you liked me. I always wanted you to kiss me during our fights, but you never did"

"You didn't kiss me either haha!"

"Yeah, well, I was hoping you'd pin me down during a fight and kiss me. I used to lie in bed thinking about it"

"You used to fantasize about me?"

"Sometimes...did you ever fantasize about me?"

"Umm yeah, but you'd think it was weird?"

"Why? Did you fantasize about my feet?"

"Yeah..."

"That's not weird. Tell me"

"Jeeezzee, don't judge me. I used to imagine tying you to the bed and tickling you, then sucking your toes"

"OMG! You dirty boy haha! Why did you never say?"

"I wasn't exactly bold enough to tell you that at the time haha. I was a young, shy teenager!"

"You should have said! I'd have totally let you do that!"

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah! It sounds hot. I've never been tied up, or had my toes sucked"

"Your husband never done it?"

"Nah, he's not into feet. Says they look weird. He's never mentioned bondage either"

"Shame. Bit of a missed opportunity then for both of us"

"Maybe in another life it happened, but not this one"

The topic slowly drifted after that, but it very much made me realise that when an opportunity presents itself, you should reach out and grab it. Don't wait 20 years and regret it.

Wow, I bet that was amazing for you being told that.

I think it would kill me inside to find out I missed an opportunity like that. I was about as bad as flirting in college as you were.

Bittersweet ending but really getting not only a confirmation that this woman both liked you and would have been down for tickle fetish stuff is better closure than most people within our fetish will get for plenty of missed opportunities

That is a shame, but its nice that you both re connective again so that's a positive in this story ^^

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back