• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nice tickling clip !!! (splitted with hacha)

cosquillero1

4th Level Yellow Feather
I don't remember where i got it, but i liked it. Is a girl trying to don't laugh, but is a very hard work !!!, because she's tickled in her bare feet by 2 girls. It's a big file (6.47 MB) so that i had to split it as usual using hacha. To can see rightly this clip you must:

1.- To download all 4 files (ALL IN THIS POST!!).
2.- Unzip them in same folder.
3.- Re-assembly clip using hacha program.

If you are a new user or don't know how to do it, please tell me in a pm (private message). If you have doubts on using of hacha, review this link :
hacha info

ff/f barefeet
realmedia file format
6.47 MB size
1 min. 23 sec. length

I hope that you enjoy it!!! ;), and good luck!! :laughing:

PS: dontlaugh.ram.3.zip include hacha program inside it.

Attachments

• dontlaugh.ram.0.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,669
  • dontlaugh.ram.1.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,304
  • dontlaugh.ram.2.zip
    2 MB · Views: 1,299
  • dontlaugh.ram.3.zip
    544.1 KB · Views: 1,313
¡¡Excelent post Cosquillero!! But... too much short, I want to see more!!
Thank you.

You're welcome my friend, i'm sorry for this shorty, but it's so... Nice to me that you liked it !!! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Pardon the bump, but could anyone post the clip in a different format? Hacha doesn't seem to work for me and I can't play RAM either. I would very much like to see this clip, it used to be one of my favorites!

Another bump, after a whole year, could anyone repost this clip? I have been looking for it for a long time now...

Thanks for your help! But... The problem is that Hacha 4.0 apparently can only join "hacha files" and Hacha 3.5 doesn't seem to work for me (I open it, I get the hacha symbol and nothing happens), so whatever version I use, it doesn't seem to do the trick...

With Hacha 3.5, if you double-click the Hacha symbol, you should see a screen with the options "Join" and "Cut." Which operating system are you using? The version posted here works on 32-bit Windows, but it may not work on 64-bit versions. I would join and upload the file for you, but I am on dial-up :(

I'm using windows XP on 32-bit, and it actually used to work a few years back...
Maybe it's because my computer is getting old...

First, check to see if extension .0 is associated with Hacha: from any folder, click Tools -> Folder Options -> File Types, then scroll down to see if the Hacha logo appears to the left of the "0" extension. If it is, you should be able to reattach the file by double-clicking the "dontlaugh.ram.0" file that you unzipped (in the same folder as the other unzipped files).

If this doesn't work, try removing Hacha.exe and replacing it with a fresh copy, then double-click it to see if the menu appears. Other than that, all I can recommend is general Windows maintenance, such as running "chkdsk C: /f" from a command prompt and rebooting, to check for file system errors.

Best of luck,

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back