• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(RD comic, Past saga ch:3) Dabraille...or the Doc? (m/f)

Raven_kirsaen1

TMF Regular
I FINALLY DID IT!

I thought I wasn't going to finish it. Here it is the next chapter of my comic. We keep seeing how things were on the past, in this chapter we see Dabraille and his "real ways" on the council (as a little glimpse on his superhuman strength )

Let me know what you think and I hope you like it.

Dabraille and Dia are my chars

Dr. Dabraille's evil, torturous ways were well pronounced even in the beginning, I see! Also his show business aspirations (though back then they seem to have been restricted to black-market sales pitches for technology purloined from the Hand laboratories). That's a pretty devious device he's strapped onto Dia (Pam Chambers from the present day chronology? The two look a lot alike), set to take advantage of her poor impulse control by jolting her when she reacts to the tickling provocation. Not much provocation, either... she must be super-sensitive! Dia also has a buried personality (along with, apparently, Yuri)... plenty of these Hand inductees seem to suffer from amnesia! An imposed condition or simply the result of stress?... I expect to learn more about this troubling syndrome in future chapters!

Dr. Dabraille's evil, torturous ways were well pronounced even in the beginning, I see! Also his show business aspirations (though back then they seem to have been restricted to black-market sales pitches for technology purloined from the Hand laboratories).

Yep, he was already evil back then, but no one knows it. He was able to keep his ways and his darkest jobs in secret. How? There is a little explanation for it, if I have the time it will be explained in coming chapters.

That's a pretty devious device he's strapped onto Dia (Pam Chambers from the present day chronology? The two look a lot alike), set to take advantage of her poor impulse control by jolting her when she reacts to the tickling provocation. Not much provocation, either... she must be super-sensitive!

Haha, glad you noticed they are a lot alike, but they are diferent persons. Althought I can say that they are a lot more related than it seems. In which way will take a while to be revealed. And yes this is a devious device, she is very ticklish although he tickled her more than it seems, just I think I had to do it a bit more visible.

Dia also has a buried personality (along with, apparently, Yuri)... plenty of these Hand inductees seem to suffer from amnesia! An imposed condition or simply the result of stress?... I expect to learn more about this troubling syndrome in future chapters!

She has a buried personality, but this is something diferent to what happens to Yuri. We can say that Yuri mamories has been somewhat erased (why and how still needs to be revealed) Dia's case is not about her memories, if you take a look Dabraille says that she is one of her dolls, who is "her"? It will take a while to be explained yet.

As always thanks a lot for the comment LBH, very appreciated.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back