• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RS - Day 08 - Boundless Tharagya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissana shrieks loudly in surprise as the last shreds of her old clothing are torn away, leaving her clad in nothing but Reno's vest. She grabs for the clothing and winds up clinging desperately to the other end of the bandit's staff.

(OOC, DM please tell me if this is acceptable. If not, I'll edit it as necessary.)

Renos' eyes dance over the man he is facing. It seems he's rather good with his staff as he swings it around. It seemed that he had decided to leave the women alone and face the man with a sword. Not too surprising. Reno would have made the same choice. What is surprising for Reno however, is seeing Meli's skirt being torn from her waist and sent flying into the darkness of the trees, disapearing from view, and leaving her once again very exposed.

To make matters worse, it seemed Meli inadvertantly seemed to grab a hold of the bandits staff, something which would put her in considerably more dangerouse position then before. Raising his sword, Reno quickly lunged at the bandit hoping he was distracted enough to be a good target.

Despite the distraction, the bandit Reno charges keeps his attention focused on the man with the sword. At the last minute, the man tears his staff out of Meli's hands, and makes a sweeping gesture with it, taking Reno off of his feet. Turning towards the other bandit he calls out.

"Eh! Time to bugger off!" He calls out. The other bandit nods his head, his eyes never leaving Shom, before they both turn and run into the darkness with a speed that is both impressive and unsettling.

The large breasted women still bound to the tree continues to gently laugh and giggle, breathing hard and obviously trying to recover from her experience.

Adrenaline still pumping, Melissana listens to make sure the bandits aren't stopping nearby. As their footsteps fade, she turns and moves towards the bound woman, but a sudden cool breeze reminds her of her exposure. She shrinks back into the darkness and looks through the wagon for something with which to cover herself.

Watching his opponent make his retreat, Shom strides over to the woman and begins to remove her bonds.

"They gave up their prize too easily, I would not have done the same."

Reno raises an eyebrow as he watches the two bandits run off. All for the best as far as he's concerned. Nobody got hurt and they are safe, at least for the time being. He then raises two eyebrows as his eyes run ove the now bottomless Meli, as she seems to dash about uncertainly beforeheading to the back of the caravan. My, she was a living peek show, wasn't she?

Shaking his head, Reno walks over to Shom and the bound lady.

"Thats because they didn't give up the prize!" The women responds in an angry tone as she slides her hands out of her bonds once Shom loosens them enough and she has caught her breath. Quickly getting to her feet, she takes a second to adjust her top, which has slid down so far the edges of her pink nipples have become exposed, and she quickly darts towards the enterance of her wagon. "Several more of them had already made off with the prizes before you came!"

Pushing past Meli, the women reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a small box of matches. Striking one, she quickly lights a small oil lamp that hands from the ceiling, illuminating the waggon.

"Damnit..." The women says, surveying the waggon. The wagon itself is 20 feet by 10 feet. A set of stocks stands in the left corner of the wagon, while several drawers and a few chests, allong with what looks like a makeshift bed. All of them look to have been ransacked.

Melissana is taken by surprise as the woman pushes past her. She falls face first on the makeshift bed. She rolls back over, but the unexpected light takes her by surprise and she is dazzled for a moment before she remembers how exposed she is. She grabs for the bedclothes, concealing her nudity as best she can.

"Err...what did you lose?

Chuckling, Shom turns and follows after the woman. Upon getting to the wagon, Shom looks at Melissana to see if she is uninjured, then his eyes flick to the stocks, a look of surprise on his face.

Reno follows the others after a moment to make sure that the bandits had really gone. He looks over and see's Mei has hidden under a few covers. His attention then focuses on the wagon owner.

"Everything!" The women says irritably as she surveys the wagon. "My money, my jewelry, even my clothing." She sighs. Pausing a moment, the women stares at one of the corners of the wagon. A slight smirk crawls accross of her face, as she walks ove the the corner and begins prying at one of the floor boards. A moment later the floor board comes free. Reaching underneath the floor of the wagon, she slowly pulls out a small chest. "So, they didn't find this at least..." She grins broadly at the small chest.

Melissana's interest overcomes her shyness, especially in the darkness of the wagon. She wraps the sheet around herself as best she can, gets up and comes over to look at the chest. "What is it," she asks.

Shom climbs up into wagon, going over to stand beside Melissana, setting his hand on her shoulder.

"If there are more bandits than just the two, perhaps we should move on ....soon," smiling pleasantly at Melissana and the unnamed woman.

Melissana looks at the woman.

"How many of them were there? And what's in that chest? And...what's your name?"

Sorry all,. comp troubles last friday stopped me from getting online until today, and at the moment i only have a few minutes to try and catch up all over. I'll try and make a post here tonight though.

"My name is Eldra." The women, who's name is apparently Eldra says. "In this box is a map to a treasure that i purchased a while back. This is where i'm headed to, but sadly it seems my body guard was killed and i was looted by the bandits. They didn't find this at least."

She turns to look at Shom. "You have a point though, they might be back soon. It's best if we get moving quickly." Eldra pauses for a moment, remembering the girl under the blankets current situation. "Hmm...i don't have any extra clothing but..."She reaches under the bed and pulls out a small grass skirt. If Meli was to put it on it would reach down just come down far enough to go an inch past the end of her ass cheeks. "This should do you for the moment. Careful, it might be a bit tickly."

"Why don't you ride up front with me." Eldra suggests to Shom. "It might be good to have one of you up front."

Last edited:
Melissana slips into the skirt, then gasps!

"Eeep! Oh my, it ...is tickly!!"

She squirms a little, then bites her lip as the skirt moves.

"M-maybe I'd better just sit down!"

She sits down, holding the skirt to keep it from moving more.

Shom nods to Eldra, "I will ride up front with you."

As he makes his way out of the wagon, he puts his hand on Melissana's shoulder. "Try not to cause too much trouble back here," he says, gently squeezing her shoulder.

"I'll keep an eye on her and try and make sure she doesn't loose anymore clothing." Reno chuckles. If nothing more the girl was entertaining.

"Alright, lets get up front fast." Eldra says,gesturing for Shom to follow her. She quickly leeps out the back of her wagon and gets into the front seat, taking a hold of the reigns on the horse, waiting for Shom to join her.

Last edited:
Cosmo_ac said:
"I'll keep an eye on her and try and make sure she doesn't loose anymore clothing." Reno chuckles. If nothing more the girl was entertaining.

Melissana sits very still in the back of the cart. She attempts to ignore Reno with dignity as she waits for them to start moving.

Reno just chuckles, leaning up against one of the walls, chuckling at Meli's discomfort from her new skirt It could certainly prove to be a lot of fun.

Eldra cracks the reigns to the horse and with a slight whinny it begins to to march at a slow, steady pace, but as Eldra gives the reigns another crack it proceeds to a slow gallop. Fortionatly for those in the waggon, the road seems to be well worn, as they can no doubt feel each bump of the wheels hitting a log, rock, or hole in the road.

The moon dances over the travelers between the branches of the trees. Eldra turns to Shom. "I"m going to keep the cart moving until dawn. Then we can set up a small camp and get a few hours sleep. I want to put as much distance between us and them as possible."

This would probably be a good time for Kal to start a new day.

-> Cosmo_ac

You can try opening it yourself; if they set your mod privs right, you should be able to do that too.

Let me know if it works.

EDIT:

Closing Current Thread.
New Day/Location Thread Open.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back