• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 25 (Ms/Fs, feet; M/F, foot).

Ooh! It starts with a beach scene. I love the beach, living too far from it nowadays to visit... but it's surprising to see that Angie has never visited a beach before! The ocean must be a sight to see for her too!
Hi Iloh! How very nice to hear from you! Thanks so much for writing! The TTC hasn't seemed nearly so vital without Jen to brighten it up; happily, I've just been able to catch up on her adventures! More on that in moments…

So glad you liked that early view of the beach! Being a California boy, I live within spitting distance of the Pacific Ocean (about an hour's drive… I can spit a loooong way… ), but I don't get to visit its sandy shores as often as I'd like; therefore, I sympathize with your current beach drought. As for Angie, she's lived her entire life landlocked within the sheltering embrace of the Gloominvald, far from any large body of water except for Lake Lamprey (a freshwater reservoir which has grassy banks rather than sandy ones). She's fond of travel literature, though, and has read much about the outside world; the notion of sand beaches holds a particular romantic appeal for her. In Chapter 27 (two from now) she'll get to enjoy the crystalline embrace of the Imp's Ransom (Bliss Harbor's renowned beachfront) firsthand.

I love the trees with the lights. They seem like a weird mixture of Christmas balls and Christmas lights... The town is not less impressive; Build on a gigantic top. You really have a knack for impressive views and constructions, lbh!
Thank you! The idea of a Christmas display had a great deal to do with inspiring the glowing forest, and I'm pleased you picked up on that! Bliss Harbor is a town with many gifts to give, so the impression is most apropos. And my grateful thanks for your kind words concerning the architecture in the comic, though I can't claim much credit for creating it. I did tons of photo referencing in preparation for the town's layout (mostly of Mediterranean style structures, with lots of plaster and terra cotta shingles), examples which were either directly adopted or used to suggest my own design details. Below is a sampling (photos 1-4)… most of them should be familiar from the comic's establishing longshots.

Another character that drew my attention was the one 'covered with purple berries'. I believe she only appeared as a figurant on one of the frames, but helped set the mood beautifully. Really cute outfit.
Ha ha! Thank you for that! The girl is indeed window dressing, but I'll have expanded use for many of these background appearances in later chapters ("extras" often develop into stars when I can't get a particular character design out of my head. Crowd scenes can function as a recruitment tool that way). Again, I did much image research for the wild Bliss Harbor outfits… looking over Mardi Gras and similar festival dress provided a handsome payoff, though much good stuff came from runway modeling shoots. Photo 5 (below) is the image which prompted that particular costume.

And then there is the tittering tower! Being a foot-fan myself, liking some light bondage in addition... this is naturally one of my favourite scenes in the chapter. Again AMAZING design (and then I'm not only talking of the idea, but also the beautiful art on the walls and the arches between the pillars. You ahve a talent for design, really! For a moment I thought there was even a dog tickling feet, but then I figured it was a person sitting on his knees. Ingenius thought behind the tower 'ritual' too.
You're so kind to say so! The Tower certainly seems to be the standout element of this particular chapter! It's design is basically that of the famous Pisa tower; and, while not as outwardly askew, it does manage to be decidedly off-kilter in vanilla terms! Foot fetishism and bondage really appeal to me too… the notion of row upon row of vulnerable, obligation-free bare soles is a longtime fantasy!

The guy down on all fours does seem rather animalistic! He's also bare-ass naked, which wouldn't necessarily be frowned upon in this setting (except that it shows a certain want of creativity). The idea was to indicate the stripping away of inhibitions which the atmosphere in the Tower inspires.

So very pleased you found the raison and operation of the Tower appealing! Angie and friends will be paying one more visit, as active participants this time; I'll be going much more in-depth into these aspects when that happens.

Another thing I'm surprised by is how you can output so much, so many LONG stories... I have been pretty productive myself but not all my chapters are that long. Actually, if you have a bit of time, I recommend you to take a look at my former-last chapter called "Pandora" because I think it would be an interesting read for you. Not tickle-wise, however. (And yes, it has some links to mythology, that's why I think it may interest you). You can find it here: http://jen-fan.deviantart.com/favourites/45936565
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this link! I don't get over to dA very often and didn't realize I'd missed so much of the latest in Jen's series! You've wrapped up "Pandora", done a Halloween special and a prelude for "Destiny"… such a treasury of unexplored material! I now have everything downloaded and saved, and will peruse it all at once! Expect my multiple replies at dA (oh yeah… I've got an account. I just never use it)! The idea that the fetish content might be muted doesn't dissuade me at all… your storytelling is extremely compelling, and that's the primary attraction!

It's true, I do favor an extended page count in these chapters. It would probably provoke a great deal of frustration if I tried to present only a few pages at a time, as my story approach favors gradual development (it would be like trying to make sense of a couple of random minutes from the middle of a motion picture). Ergo, the necessary months' wait between installments, as I piece together enough material to be satisfying… the 30-some-odd pages I usually offer seems to be working out just about right. My thanks to you and all other readers for your patience and appreciation!

Anyway, really a great publication again! I'm not visiting TT much anymore, but I keep coming back to read up on the Low Roads when I have the time. ^^
I'm honored and most grateful that you do, Iloh! I'll try my best to be more of a presence at dA, to keep up to date and reply regularly. I really do miss your regular participation here!

Wowsers Chief!

Stunning to an almost-incomprehensible level.

The world you have created was already solidly realised in my head, as fluid as dimensional travel is in this universe might be, and then Bliss Harbour cames along like that great scene in Pinocchio, sans donkeys, and tears my brain out, tickling it with feathers of colour. I remember how I felt watching that scene, and this comic captures it again, with as beautifully realised concepts and design (something almost Barbarella-esque about the tittering tower). poor Angie seems as lost as Gulliver at some points, but the introduction of Charity and Chastity adds company, with (if you don't mind the comparison) cute, fawn-like Charity the Steve Rogers to my Barbara's Captain America - similarly knowledgeable, fairly reserved and that conservatively styled hair, but different builds. Relent< might be right about fan art ;).

I love the re-invention of cinema and animation, and I did smile about the comment made about chapter plays.

The last page is one of palpable foreboding and seems ominous. It will be good to see where your imagination takes us.

Hi Iloh! How very nice to hear from you! Thanks so much for writing! The TTC hasn't seemed nearly so vital without Jen to brighten it up; happily, I've just been able to catch up on her adventures! More on that in moments…

It's nice hearing back from you as well! Time's often so hectic and busy that it barely comes to contacting old friends :/ Thanks for the kind words about Jen. As I said, I haven't been a too regular visitor here lately and I don't know how things have really changed. I know I used to publish very frequently (something I now do on dA, of course) so I guess it's noticed. But maybe I have a picture or two to publish again sometime in the future.

So glad you liked that early view of the beach! Being a California boy, I live within spitting distance of the Pacific Ocean (about an hour's drive… I can spit a loooong way… ), but I don't get to visit its sandy shores as often as I'd like; therefore, I sympathize with your current beach drought.

Yeah! Awesome. Maybe the ocean is a bit big for me, I used to live maybe 100km from the North Sea, which is an acceptable drive for a day at the beach. ^^ Can't do that anymore where I live now.

And my grateful thanks for your kind words concerning the architecture in the comic, though I can't claim much credit for creating it. I did tons of photo referencing in preparation for the town's layout

That extra research certainly paid off! Excellent!

Ha ha! Thank you for that! The girl is indeed window dressing

I actually like your version much better than the reference. She's showing a bit more skin and it's more... 'design' than just 'filled with blue balls'. Haha. Yeps, much better. Good job! Thanks also for the other reference photos, interesting to see where you were coming from ^^

You're so kind to say so! The Tower certainly seems to be the standout element of this particular chapter! It's design is basically that of the famous Pisa tower;

Ah! Of course! =D

So very pleased you found the raison and operation of the Tower appealing! Angie and friends will be paying one more visit, as active participants this time; I'll be going much more in-depth into these aspects when that happens

Woohoo! Looking forward to that! ^^ They almost can't skip this special attraction without participating a little, now can they? :p

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this link! I don't get over to dA very often and didn't realize I'd missed so much of the latest in Jen's series! You've wrapped up "Pandora", done a Halloween special and a prelude for "Destiny"… such a treasury of unexplored material! I now have everything downloaded and saved, and will peruse it all at once! Expect my multiple replies at dA (oh yeah… I've got an account. I just never use it)! The idea that the fetish content might be muted doesn't dissuade me at all… your storytelling is extremely compelling, and that's the primary attraction!

Cool! That pleases me. I had not expected you to go through ALL the other chapters I have done (didn't even mention them) but it's nice to hear that you did find them. I'll be looking forward to your replies there, when you get to it. Quite a lot of people either don't comment or just leave a note like "cool!" or "lol". Your reviews are always awesome.

I'm honored and most grateful that you do, Iloh! I'll try my best to be more of a presence at dA, to keep up to date and reply regularly. I really do miss your regular participation here!

I'd appreciate that, but won't of course ask this of you. It's difficult to keep track of everything everywhere! *smiles*

Gotta run, catch you later! Good luck with the next chapter which I'm sure you have started already!

Wowsers Chief!

Stunning to an almost-incomprehensible level.
What inspiring, energizing praise! Thanks so much for the lavish compliments, Kitch! Makes me want to do that much better next time!

The world you have created was already solidly realised in my head, as fluid as dimensional travel is in this universe might be, and then Bliss Harbour cames along like that great scene in Pinocchio, sans donkeys, and tears my brain out, tickling it with feathers of colour. I remember how I felt watching that scene, and this comic captures it again, with as beautifully realised concepts and design (something almost Barbarella-esque about the tittering tower).
Barbarella-esque! That's a touchstone I hadn't considered, but it certainly fits! Essence of woman, rather than essence of man… I probably ought to do something to even that out a bit! If I ever invent anything as memorable as the Pleasure Organ, I'll be well pleased indeed (dunno if that was in the comic; I'm almost exclusively familiar with the movie)! And speaking of pleasure, your Pleasure Island reference is also entirely apt… especially so, in light of the theme-park nature of the town! As you say, there is no penalty for naughty behavior; Bliss Harbor encourages it, within limits (we'll see a few of those in subsequent chapters).

" … tears my brain out, tickling it with feathers of colour." Wow, thank you for gifting these pages with such elegant turns of phrase! Posting replies can be an art too, and I've received quite a masterwork here!

poor Angie seems as lost as Gulliver at some points, but the introduction of Charity and Chastity adds company, with (if you don't mind the comparison) cute, fawn-like Charity the Steve Rogers to my Barbara's Captain America - similarly knowledgeable, fairly reserved and that conservatively styled hair, but different builds. Relent< might be right about fan art ;).
I don't mind the comparison at all! It'd be difficult to be better developed than Babs (or any of the Foxes) even if Charity were well endowed; your ladies will always win top marks for feminine pulchritude! And Charity's function is primarily to be demure… though it may be possible to push her too far on that front!

I did indeed introduce the Liu sisters to ground and humanize Bliss Harbor, so that its strangeness might not seem overwhelmingly intimidating. A location (however crowded) is a pretty empty place if you don't get to know its people… I'm ever on the lookout for new characters to introduce to the reader, the sort of human connection we all of us seek out in our actual lives.

I love the re-invention of cinema and animation, and I did smile about the comment made about chapter plays.
Very kind of you! I rather wish I'd been on hand for the early days of motion pictures. Must have been an exhilarating experience, waiting to witness fantasies and remote events you could only have dreamed about previously (I know there were such things as illustrated lectures, but the allure of film offers an immediacy that had to be hard to match!) And you certainly well understand the rigors/rewards of ongoing storytelling! Waiting can seem interminable, no matter how short a time; but tantalized anticipation makes arrival that much more joyous! It's the excitement I feel each time new pages of Fish Tales/Waterbabes are announced!

The last page is one of palpable foreboding and seems ominous. It will be good to see where your imagination takes us.
Thank you! A few more clues about this next chapter… hope that developing revelations live up to this promise!

I know I used to publish very frequently (something I now do on dA, of course) so I guess it's noticed. But maybe I have a picture or two to publish again sometime in the future.
I'd scarcely be alone in appreciating it! Though I certainly plan to stay current on all dA additions from now on.

That extra research certainly paid off! Excellent!

I actually like your version much better than the reference. She's showing a bit more skin and it's more... 'design' than just 'filled with blue balls'. Haha. Yeps, much better. Good job! Thanks also for the other reference photos, interesting to see where you were coming from ^^
Very kind of you indeed! The balloon outfit photo served as useful inspiration, but it wasn't something I'd have wanted to replicate in precise details (you're right, it covers up a bit too much for fetish needs). I'm most pleased that the reference pictures helped to illuminate my take on the creative process! I hoped that they might prove interesting in that way!

Woohoo! Looking forward to that! ^^ They almost can't skip this special attraction without participating a little, now can they? :p
If I let them, I doubt readers would forgive me!

Cool! That pleases me. I had not expected you to go through ALL the other chapters I have done (didn't even mention them) but it's nice to hear that you did find them. I'll be looking forward to your replies there, when you get to it. Quite a lot of people either don't comment or just leave a note like "cool!" or "lol". Your reviews are always awesome.
Thank you! Look for my commentary later tonight! Now that work's done for the day, I'm most eager to pursue my recreational interests (the really important stuff!)

I don't relish praise on other's work that often, because i'm usually just here to upload my stories, but Low Roads is just exceptional work. If the praise seems lavish, then it might be because this series transports my mind off to the places where any good, immersive fiction does, whether in sequential art, prose or film. It has inspired me to be a little more thoughtful with my own characters for their origin story (Fish Tales has a story, but it is largely a peg on which to hang a gratuitous amount of tickle-sex).

I think the origin story at Prickly Hills will be quite a bit longer than any other i've attempted but the characters will need space to assert themselves in the mind (and faces) of the reader.

Last edited:
I'd scarcely be alone in appreciating it! Though I certainly plan to stay current on all dA additions from now on.

^___^

Very kind of you indeed! The balloon outfit photo served as useful inspiration, but it wasn't something I'd have wanted to replicate in precise details (you're right, it covers up a bit too much for fetish needs).

I didn't even think of fetish needs here. I just generally think (sorry for the designer) that the original design is way over the top. :p You made it sensible ^^

If I let them, I doubt readers would forgive me!

Indeed, heehee...

Thank you! Look for my commentary later tonight! Now that work's done for the day, I'm most eager to pursue my recreational interests (the really important stuff!)

Thank you for that! I saw you commented on the Hell's Kitchen. Still very curious what you thought of the chapter "Pandora" (which I consider one of my big stories), don't know if you were planning to comment more on that later as well, a few words would be really appreciated if you have the time. ^^ (but no pressure! *laughs*)

Thanks!

I don't relish praise on other's work that often, because i'm usually just here to upload my stories, but Low Roads is just exceptional work. If the praise seems lavish, then it might be because this series transports my mind off to the places where any good, immersive fiction does, whether in sequential art, prose or film.
That's most heartening to hear, as a completely immersive experience is a key aim of my storytelling approach! Becoming absorbed by the narrative, as one does in novel reading, requires a certain buildup, which is why I tend to present so much material all at once (the downside of which is the months of absence while I'm off writing, drawing and coloring). Anyway, your kind appreciation is deeply treasured! Thanks so much!

It has inspired me to be a little more thoughful with my own characters for their origin story (Fish Tales has a story, but it is largely a peg on which to hang a gratuitous amount of tickle-sex).
Well, there's nothing wrong with that! Tickling (particularly sexy tickling) is what people primarily come here to enjoy, and the Foxes can always be counted on to deliver in fabulous fashion! It's not for nothing that Avian Oddity and Fish Tales have attracted such a fanatically loyal following; ready, voluptuous lovelies uninhibitedly indulging in passion is a primal pleasure which slashes straight to the core of reading appeal! And the ladies certainly are well delineated, attracting rooting interests for personal favorites (as I do for pretty Lucy's ever-eager unpretentious directness)!

I think the origin story at Prickly Hills will be quite a bit longer than any other i've attempted but the characters will need space to assert themselves in the mind (and faces) of the reader.
I'm jazzed as can be about seeing the girls in their formative halcyon school days! Am anticipating plenty of crucial background info and character building… plus, am also most curious about the fetish opportunities such a setting might provide! Any hazing, unusual disciplines or leering septuagenarian professors? I'm keeping my fingers crossed (that last seems a dead cert!)

I didn't even think of fetish needs here. I just generally think (sorry for the designer) that the original design is way over the top. :p You made it sensible ^^
Thanks for saying so! I must admit, the Micky Mouse ears on the original do come off a little (you'll excuse the expression) goofy!

Thank you for that! I saw you commented on the Hell's Kitchen. Still very curious what you thought of the chapter "Pandora" (which I consider one of my big stories), don't know if you were planning to comment more on that later as well, a few words would be really appreciated if you have the time. ^^ (but no pressure! *laughs*)
Done as of this afternoon!

I'm quite flattered that the girls and my art have any fans (that I don't know personally - there is one friend of mine who likes them), let alone the dedicated following this forum has allowed.

The origin story was set in a college where uniforms were worn, but even though the age of consent in the UK is sixteen, I shall up the standing and seniority of the edifice to that of a typical UK college of further education, with each girl wearing casuals and being at least eighteen, but not a university. This should keep it as age-appropriate as possible, with Lucy being 18, Babs 19 and Nina 21. They used to have birthdates but that would tie them down to a specific era. Now it's just Year One, Year Two and Year Three. As for septugenerians, two lecturers are, but one is an octogenerian. I'm not ruling out nonagenerians and centenarians in later stories (The doctor's dad still lives, but barely more so than the cadaver of Leatherface's relative in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)

Enough of that hype though, because I wanted to say that I have a few Low Roads pictures drawn and ready to scan, though they may not be in full colour for a while. They feature four of your fine characters I have drawn already, and one that I haven't.

Last edited:
The origin story was set in a college where uniforms were worn, but even though the age of consent in the UK is sixteen, I shall up the standing and seniority of the edifice to that of a typical UK college of further education, with each girl wearing casuals and being at least eighteen…
That's wise. The mods tend to get nervous about any fetish figures under 18. Properly so, as they're looking out for all our interests. And it strains credibility that Lu (or anyone) could get that well stacked in only 16 years!

As for septugenerians, two lecturers are, but one is an octogenerian. I'm not ruling out nonagenerians and centenarians in later stories (The doctor's dad still lives, but barely more so than the cadaver of Leatherface's relative in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
Heh heh! I thought I might be lowballing the estimate! Featherfingers himself looks to be in his eighties! And you've got a hundred year old stalking the halls? Hope he's not living off the kids' blood!

Enough of that hype though, because I wanted to say that I have a few Low Roads pictures drawn and ready to scan, though they may not be in full colour for a while. They feature four of your fine characters I have drawn already, and one that I haven't.
Holy smoke! I wonder who the new recruit is! (just speculating! I'm well content to wait for it as a surprise!) What a terrific prospect! Thanks so much for the honor you do me and my ladies! Needless to say, I'm mighty eager to see these new pictures! Don't let this interfere with all the other great stuff you're doing at present, though!

I think it was in the interview where Lucy mentions filling out at around 15, after having shot up to 5'10'', and Barbara getting to about 6' at 14, then developing outward. They're much taller than Nina (5'7'') because they have a different father, but some of this will be explained in a prologue of sorts for Pandemonium. They were certainly blossoming in those later school years, enough to cause their male classmates, most shorter at the time, no end of febrile embarrasment. As straining of credibility and blouses as a chest so large at that age might seem, there were a couple of 16-17 year olds with comparable assets with me at college.
I think the hundred-year olds are for a possible later story where the girls, being as charitable as they are, help out at a retirement home where the ga-ga da-da of the eighty-something Doctor F resides, forced to gum on mackerel porridge and sup lukewarm protein mix through a rubber nipple, but that is something for the future, possibly another reader-led comic.
I think the first three pages of Babs McFeely are the next to upload, but probably not until Monday.

Last edited:
I was pretty sure the girls would be amply provided for in the Prickly Hills story! Reed-thin Nina, Babs and Lu would never do... there'd be reader revolt! And happily looking forward to Monday and start of the Babs/McFeely comic! That's the interactive one, right? Eagerly awaiting a chance to hold Babs' fate (any part of her, actually) in my hot hands!

well, I'm not too sure what's happening as there's been a slight complication.

see waterbabes thread for details.

Just checked it out. So sorry to hear about your painful condition. Best of luck; hope this isn't going to bother you for long. Take all the time you need to get over it. Our interest isn't going to diminish!

I'm almost back to normal now, and I turned the McFeely work out through the worst of it, just to get that seed in the ground. Now it's back to Fish Tales, and a few pictures related to your own epic.

The McFeely interactive has turned out to be great therapy! Excellent entertainment, too! I'm enjoying the heck out of it; anyone who hasn't visited yet ought to get in on the fun and state their preferences!

Glad to hear that Fish Tale will be right back in business! Lucy's been hovering over those tube worms with not nearly enough stimulation! Time for those squirmers to get down to some serious tickling!

I know Babs is popular, but we'll keep the blonde beauty prominent in people's minds. They're each lovely in their own right, and now creating a comic around Babs means Lucy should get one (titter ye not), perhaps even Nina.

Poor Nina.

All at a much later stage.

Something about this enterprise makes me feel like Frankie Howerd as Lurcio in Up Pompeii

Weirdly, Howerd's Co-star Willie Rushton, who also voiced eighties claymation series Trapdoor, has always been the 'voice' of Doctor Featherfinger, despite him being dead

LOL, I have such a limited cultural scope.

Last edited:
I was totally unfamiliar with "Up Pompeii" and had to check out a Wikipedia reference and a couple of Youtube links; it seems to have a strong "Carry On" connection, with which I was already relatively conversant, so I think I comprehend the tone well enough. I gather Willie Rushton is playing Howerd's master (the one with Ludicrus sandwiched into his name)... if so, I've got the best understanding yet of the way you'd like Featherfinger to come off! Lurcio certain is harried and put upon; 'course, being so at the behest of three voluptuous lovies would offer a large measure of compensation!

Indeed, each of the Fox sweethearts deserves prominent solo focus... all the better to relish their obvious charms and get to know them as individuals! Nina certainly! Just because I've got my favorite doesn't mean I'd turn up my nose at her! If Lu was otherwise occupied, she'd have my full attention, believe me!

Forgot to raise my thumbs to you over the TTC too.

:)

I gather Willie Rushton is playing Howerd's master (the one with Ludicrus sandwiched into his name)...

He wasn't the master, but he was a semi-regular (couldn't find a clip of him as Plautus). I remember him being sandwiched between about five bosomy lovelies of the day, all at least as tall as him. I was thinking of the voice, more than anything, as the physical model for the doc is Peter Cushing.

Forgot to raise my thumbs to you over the TTC too.

:)
Thank you, Kal! Most happy with your approval! Thanks so much for writing; I know you have big news for everyone on your "Hidden in Plain Sight" thread, and I'll be returning the favor later today!

He wasn't the master, but he was a semi-regular (couldn't find a clip of him as Plautus). I remember him being sandwiched between about five bosomy lovelies of the day, all at least as tall as him. I was thinking of the voice, more than anything, as the physical model for the doc is Peter Cushing.
Plautus, eh? Thanks for the tip! Youtube has a smattering of "Up Pompeii" episodes on hand, so it may yet be possible to track him down! Most enlightening to learn about Peter Cushing's contribution, my very favorite Hammer Studios actor (with all apologies to Christopher Lee, but Cushing always had my rooting allegiance! Interesting aside: in the original "Star Wars", before the end credits rolled and I discovered that James Earl Jones had delivered the iconic voice of Darth Vader, I assumed it was Lee playing the arch bad-guy. It sure sounded enough like him to warrant the suspicion. What a perfect combo it would have been, Cushing as dictator of the space station and Lee providing towering menace! Of course, Lee did manage a key contribution in the last two films, so Lucas finally got it halfway right). I'll never be able to view lecherous ol' Featherfinger again without bearing that in mind!

OH DEAR... IM LATE
well i suppose these things happen
time to comment

auu to remember the first time you or a loved one has seen the Beach or ocean for the first time it is something to behold isn't it
also what strange fauna that path seems to have...and that fellow again
sure seems to NOT know how to take a no

and Bliss Harbor... me thinks' i get the idea... but i'll just keep that to me self
the Harbor itself is fascinating... can anyone in this world find this place by themselves
'The Locals Sneer Night-Terrors' is that for the night and 'other' things as well

also the Tower this place has is amazing, do those seats have rules, how about the Lers do they?

hmm so are wake-walker/sleepwalkers abundant or is the training exclusive to those who have the ability...may have been answered earlier but...my short attention span

I feel awful sorry for the lass to sell her...'sole' for some tickets to the show and some snacks
but then again we would not have seen Angies reactions to the motion picture

hehe reminds me of a story my father always told about the first movie with sound
hehe said the people were scared that the people on the screen would come out
then people not watching Television because they thought that the people in the televisions could see them as well
hehe i would imagine Angie having the same reaction

well i think im out of brain for this
it was good to finally come and see this Mate
hope to see the...
oh it out already...
dang i was late

OH DEAR... IM LATE
well i suppose these things happen
time to comment
Hi Limbo! There is no such thing as "late" to the Low Roads chapters! People get to them when they prefer or have time! That's why I love this Artist's Pad spot so much… it makes the option so much more convenient!

Most happy to hear your comments!

auu to remember the first time you or a loved one has seen the Beach or ocean for the first time it is something to behold isn't it
also what strange fauna that path seems to have...and that fellow again
sure seems to NOT know how to take a no
I'm most gratified at your reaction to the opening beach scenes… they were certainly meant to evoke the party delight that overwhelms one at an initial view! There'll be a more comfortable, better intrenched encounter with sand-and-surf lounging in upcoming Chapter 27 (due, hopefully sometime in August), so stay tuned!

Ijoli does indeed not seem to learn his lesson too swiftly! More coming up on him, too!

and Bliss Harbor... me thinks' i get the idea... but i'll just keep that to me self
the Harbor itself is fascinating... can anyone in this world find this place by themselves
Sure, Bliss Harbor is open to everyone and, in fact, is a prime vacation destination. The object of casting the place as a harbor was to make it accessible by land and sea (one could likely book special package tours!) Glad you find the village fascinating… I did all I could think of to make it agreeable to those with our special passion!

'The Locals Sneer Night-Terrors' is that for the night and 'other' things as well
Well, on the surface the comment refers to the conquering of darkness through the illumination of public streets... however (you're quite right) it also comments on Bliss Harbors open-mindedness for fetish attitudes. Tabor County regards this kind of freedom as Night-Terror because their society is so severely bifurcated, with literal monsters assuming the libertine role. Liberated Bliss Harbor has no such problem.

also the Tower this place has is amazing, do those seats have rules, how about the Lers do they?
Thank you for the nice compliment about the Tower! Participants do, in fact, have a protocol to follow, one which I'll explore at length in a later chapter. In brief: Lees offer their willing tootsies through the apertures, as pictured, and fix them in place with sliding panels. This makes their feet available to anyone with a mind to play with them. The Ler claims his pair by activating an locking mechanism… the Lee is then obliged to suffer through any indignity her captor contemplates (short of actual pain or damage) for any duration her captor chooses. The Lee, of course, must be fully committed to this eventuality before ever taking a couch. Once the Ler is fully sated, he deactivates the lock so that the Lee has the option to escape; custodians are on patrol to insure that Lees aren't locked in place permanently.

hmm so are wake-walker/sleepwalkers abundant or is the training exclusive to those who have the ability...may have been answered earlier but...my short attention span
Wake-walkers are a select group and the ratio to ordinary voluptuaries (those who come to Bliss Harbor simply to enjoy the stimulation rather than make special use of it) is small. The proportion of practiced devotees to eager hopefuls is tinier still… we'll get some measure of the numbers once a group is gathered for the trip to Pandatria (hinted at in Chapter 26).

Incentive and discipline are required for wake-walker training… skill sets can be striven for once the preliminaries are out of the way. The usual path to expert ranking is through master/apprentice indoctrination, as with Fiona and Angie. This isn't strictly required, however… Mercy has made some unconventional progress by working outside this system.

I feel awful sorry for the lass to sell her...'sole' for some tickets to the show and some snacks
Poor picked-upon Charity, the runt and butt of her sister's cruel convenience! She won't stay satisfied with such minimized status forever, though…

but then again we would not have seen Angies reactions to the motion picture
hehe reminds me of a story my father always told about the first movie with sound
hehe said the people were scared that the people on the screen would come out
then people not watching Television because they thought that the people in the televisions could see them as well
hehe i would imagine Angie having the same reaction
Thank you! That was certainly the type of new-technology awe I was striving for! I spent my earliest years in the '50s, when TV was still a relatively new thing… the advents of big-screen and color had a similar overwhelming, mesmerizing effect, which I hoped to replicate here.

The stories you related about the presumed two-way nature of the entertainments is revealing and fascinating! It's what an audience would come to expect, based on their experience with live stage shows! Thank you for sharing that!

well i think im out of brain for this
it was good to finally come and see this Mate
hope to see the...
oh it out already...
dang i was late
I gather you're referring to Chapter 26… again, no such thing as "late"! Hope you enjoy that one too!

Thanks so much for your spirited views! Always most enjoyable!

Last edited:
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back