• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales From the Low Roads, Chapter 28 (MF/M, feet; *s/FF, full body; various).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
... in which two wayfarers constitute a roamin' legion...

Tickling scenes:
#1. Page 2: *s/*s, various
#2. Page 4: M/M, foot
#3. Pages 12-14, MF/M, feet
#4. Pages 19-21: *s/FF, various
#5. Page 23: */FF, full body
#6. Pages 25-27: *s/FF, full body

Link to Chapter 1: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=22104

Pages 1-5:

Attachments

• lowroads-28-01.jpg
    lowroads-28-01.jpg
    563.2 KB · Views: 92
  • lowroads-28-02.jpg
    lowroads-28-02.jpg
    538.6 KB · Views: 147
  • lowroads-28-03.jpg
    lowroads-28-03.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 115
  • lowroads-28-04.jpg
    lowroads-28-04.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 152
  • lowroads-28-05.jpg
    lowroads-28-05.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 97
Pages 6-10:

Attachments

• lowroads-28-06.jpg
    lowroads-28-06.jpg
    525 KB · Views: 101
  • lowroads-28-07.jpg
    lowroads-28-07.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 89
  • lowroads-27-08.jpg
    lowroads-27-08.jpg
    566.2 KB · Views: 83
  • lowroads-28-09.jpg
    lowroads-28-09.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 88
  • lowroads-28-10.jpg
    lowroads-28-10.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 83
Pages 11-15:

Attachments

• lowroads-28-11.jpg
    lowroads-28-11.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 91
  • lowroads-28-12.jpg
    lowroads-28-12.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 143
  • lowroads-28-13.jpg
    lowroads-28-13.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 150
  • lowroads-28-14.jpg
    lowroads-28-14.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 116
  • lowroads-28-15.jpg
    lowroads-28-15.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 108
Pages 16-20:

Attachments

• lowroads-28-16.jpg
    lowroads-28-16.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 122
  • lowroads-28-17.jpg
    lowroads-28-17.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 109
  • lowroads-28-18.jpg
    lowroads-28-18.jpg
    594.3 KB · Views: 139
  • lowroads-28-19.jpg
    lowroads-28-19.jpg
    574.2 KB · Views: 203
  • lowroads-28-20.jpg
    lowroads-28-20.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 195
Pages 21-25:

Attachments

• lowroads-28-21.jpg
    lowroads-28-21.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 212
  • lowroads-28-22.jpg
    lowroads-28-22.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 163
  • lowroads-28-23.jpg
    lowroads-28-23.jpg
    570 KB · Views: 215
  • lowroads-28-24.jpg
    lowroads-28-24.jpg
    652.6 KB · Views: 230
  • lowroads-28-25.jpg
    lowroads-28-25.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 246
Pages 26-30:

Attachments

• lowroads-28-26.jpg
    lowroads-28-26.jpg
    587.3 KB · Views: 240
  • lowroads-28-27.jpg
    lowroads-28-27.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 191
  • lowroads-28-28.jpg
    lowroads-28-28.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 136
  • lowroads-28-29.jpg
    lowroads-28-29.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 136
  • lowroads-28-30.jpg
    lowroads-28-30.jpg
    601.2 KB · Views: 122
Pages 31-33:

Attachments

• lowroads-28-31.jpg
    lowroads-28-31.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 73
  • lowroads-28-32.jpg
    lowroads-28-32.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 90
  • lowroads-28-33.jpg
    lowroads-28-33.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 89
Wow, I was just thinking about The Low Roads a week or two ago. xD How about that?

Fantastic to see new pages appearing! As colourful and vivid as ever. :p You really have a way with words! The Putz is a very likeable protagonist - it's nice to see a creature with a similar origin to Frankenstein's monster get a seemingly nice ending - I have to be honest, when he got within the town itself, I was afraid people wouldn't react so well to him.

It'll be interesting to see if he ever crosses paths with his blue companion again, and how the little blue chap will feel towards the Putz if that DOES happen.

It was also a big surprise to see cameos from Isobel and Abigail - two characters I've always loved following with Detritus. I love how you worked their classic perils of ledges, vines, evil monkeys, and more into the story.

I can't say how great it is to see you here again - the fact that you brought The Low Roads with you is an extra bonus! I'm sorry to hear about the old issues getting lost in the crash - if you do manage to get them up again, I think I'll have to give myself another read to recap. :p

Wow, I was just thinking about The Low Roads a week or two ago. xD How about that?
Trust to serendipity! Extremely pleased I could deliver, Senshi! About time , too... Chapter 28 has been in mothballs for years!

Fantastic to see new pages appearing! As colourful and vivid as ever. :p You really have a way with words! The Putz is a very likeable protagonist - it's nice to see a creature with a similar origin to Frankenstein's monster get a seemingly nice ending - I have to be honest, when he got within the town itself, I was afraid people wouldn't react so well to him.
So glad you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for the glowing appraisal! I'm very pleased you found the Putz's story entertaining! He certainly rates a little focus this time of the year! Glad too that you approve of his welcome acceptance into Fairview. Hostile villagers was a horror-film convention I was eager to avoid. The Putz will have a part to play in upcoming Chapters 29 and 30 which will define his relationship with his would-be fellow citizens. I'll be posting Chapter 29 in a week or so.

It'll be interesting to see if he ever crosses paths with his blue companion again, and how the little blue chap will feel towards the Putz if that DOES happen.
Ha ha! I hadn't thought about that, but it's worth considering! Sid's such a hard-ass, it would certainly be tough for the two chums to remain friendly now that the scrap has reassumed its proper positioning!

It was also a big surprise to see cameos from Isobel and Abigail - two characters I've always loved following with Detritus. I love how you worked their classic perils of ledges, vines, evil monkeys, and more into the story.
Very good of you to say so! And I join you in admiration for Detritus's lovely, flamboyant young heroines! As always when I try my take another artist's OC, it was terrifically rewarding learning the specifics of character design and adapting them in my own very different style. As you say, Isobel and Abigail's wildland adventures provided no end of inspiration for the little scenario I put together! That goes for the insanely rabid quality of the tickling, too. Hope I conveyed some measure of that, but it's tough to match the intensity of the master!

I can't say how great it is to see you here again - the fact that you brought The Low Roads with you is an extra bonus! I'm sorry to hear about the old issues getting lost in the crash - if you do manage to get them up again, I think I'll have to give myself another read to recap. :p
Reason enough not to delay the reposting any more than I can help! I already have a couple of chapters re-upped here and a whole bunch over at the TMF. Shouldn't be very long until everything is back where it belongs!

Thanks so much for working your way through this longish, very wordy chapter and for all your enthusiastic compliments! It was an important one for me after such a long layoff, and this reception makes the effort so worthwhile!

Yikes! What a breath taking installment!!

I was grinning and biting my lip all the way through this chapter, wondering about what it would be like to endure such wild treats while at the same time being grateful that I can't. Haha. It is truly wonderful to see this wonderful mythos unfolding more!

The chase between the two sisters was just divine! Haha! That appeal greatly to my darker, sweet sense of things - especially about leaving other to their helpless fates, only to be reunited and bound together in a similar plight. Haha! There is something so wonderfull just about it!!

You have, as always, left me craving more!! Well done and thank you very much!! :)

Thank you Feathers! I had an enormous amount of fun putting this chapter together, and it's so rewarding to have you appreciate all the aspects I hoped would make an impression! This particular installment was intended to hit the fetish chords hard, just as you note! Doubtless this is an instance where the safety of voyeurism is preferable to direct participation... the poor ladies are being stressed near to destruction! It was important to me that the Putz have an excuse to display some classic heroism, so the stakes needed to be high.

I'm likewise pleased that you enjoyed the story-within-a-story! I wanted to do Detritus's fine oc's justice, and it would have been difficult to work them into the "A" storyline. The Mezo-American setting is one I've always found compelling, but one it would have been impossible to explore it outside a digression. I'm delighted you found that the rivalry relationship paid off; it seemed an organic method of injecting dynamism into the proceedings.

I'm gratified indeed that you're left with a desire for further adventuring! It's always the reaction I hope to produce! Dunno when I'll be able to make good on the ongoing promise (the process is in a bit of a stall right now), but I don't intend to quit until the tale is complete. Thanks so much for doing so much to keep my enthusiasm high!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back