• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Apocalypse (PC Computer Game, /F, /M, puzzle)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
THE APOCALYPSE

When you think Jen has seen it all... something more is again around the corner. But this game isn't really about her. It's about everyone else, trying to save her (and each other). Her side of the story is covered in the upcoming comic chapter under the same name.

RELEASED
See below for download

So, what's this then?

The end of the world (as we know it) is at hand. The danger is not coming from space (as so many predicted) and not from what the humans did to their environment. No, the threat is coming from deep below the waves, where a species of squid-like creatures is coming to explore the surface.

What they find there is another interesting species: The Humans.

The squidlike creatures are trying their hardest communicating with the Humans, by means of how they communicate with each other: making vibrating movements on each others' skins. The Humans, not used to this, experience this as a vivid tickling... one they can't do anything against. I mean, how do you stop being assaulted by 6 tentacles when you only have two arms and two legs?

The answer is: not.

Anyway, the creatures are swarming the land and tickling everyone everywhere... Shortly thereafter they bring along the temperature they are used to, a chilly climate. Humans start dying by the numbers... by tickling as well as freezing.

What's to come to this world?

And then there is one alien. One alien who happened upon this planet a long time ago, on a pee-stop. Met a girl and loved her ever since. Like twice before, he is coming to save his beloved Jen... or try so anyway. Will he succeed this time? The answer is already known, of course. But he will save a good amount of Humans from a dreadful death? Play the game and you will find out.

Information:
- Genre: Puzzle games
- Levels: 30
- Nudity: VERY low (the only nudity is due to Miki's regular outfit)
- Controls: Customizable (but defaults are: QEZC ASD, Escape)
- The game ends in 'Game Over' (well, it's the end of the world, after all!)

IMPORTANT: I very strongly recommend you to read the text (especially the tips) that are presented before each level starts. At the very least until level 16, because those are the introduction levels.

Edit: A level editor is included in the package (will be installed to the same folder in which you install the game). It is a production tool, I haven't spent time making it really userfriendly or anything, so you'll just have to play around with it and see how it works, what it does. You can save the levels and then load them in-game (by pressing escape and 'change level', then select a custom level).

Edit 2: It so appears that I forgot to include one little file in the installation package which is required to get the level editor going (this gives a runtime error 5 if started). To play the game from start to end you don't need it, but if you want to play around with the editor, or create and play your own levels, you will need to have the file 'EMPTY.tad' which I have attached to post #5 of this thread. Unrar it into the folder where the level editor's executable is to get it working.

Note: These are all scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

Last edited:
PS: If it happens to give an error during install, it means it is trying to install a file that you already have and is in use. You can just press 'ignore' to continue. Since you already have it, the game should work normally.

Level Editor does not work.

Run Time Error '5'

Oh and can we get some level passwords posted up sometime?

Really nice game ! I have finish it in one night ^^ ,really Ilohnoh ,you are a master :D I hope an "Apocalypse 2" will come one day ^^ Do you have planed to ameliored this game with other level ,pics ,or other?

Level Editor does not work.

Run Time Error '5'

Oh and can we get some level passwords posted up sometime?

Okay, thanks for mentioning this. I checked what's up and it appears I forgot to include one little file that the level editor needs. :) I have zipped it and attached it to this post.

Please unzip it (it contains a file called "EMPTY.tad") into the same folder where the level editor's executable is. Then it should work. :)

About the level passwords list... You'll have them all (if you wrote them down) once you finish the game... but yes, perhaps sometime (with a spoiler) they can be posted.

Really nice game ! I have finish it in one night ^^ ,really Ilohnoh ,you are a master :D I hope an "Apocalypse 2" will come one day ^^ Do you have planed to ameliored this game with other level ,pics ,or other?

Good job! I wondered if anyone would be that fast. Congratulations and thanks for your comment.

There's no plan for creating a followup of this game, even though it is fairly easy for me to insert more levels. Drawing the pictures to go with each of the levels is what takes most time. And you can always make your own levels and play them, share them, etc. With the file attached (to be placed in the same folder as the editor's executable) you should be able to get the level editor running. :)

Of course "Apocalypse" will get a continuation (in comic format), but not in game format.

I've only just gotten to the first level with the tickle monsters, but it's a lot of fun. :)

Oh I have fund I funny bug for those who lose always when "aliens" whas in the card ^^
If you lose and have the tickle pic screen with the "uh-oh !" ,just close it by clicking the cross ,you can have this tickle pic 2 of 3 times just after ,you only need to close them again ,and after ,you need to be really fast for go away !
When you do this ,you don't restart the level ,you only come where you have loose ^^

Oh I have fund I funny bug for those who lose always when "aliens" whas in the card ^^
If you lose and have the tickle pic screen with the "uh-oh !" ,just close it by clicking the cross ,you can have this tickle pic 2 of 3 times just after ,you only need to close them again ,and after ,you need to be really fast for go away !
When you do this ,you don't restart the level ,you only come where you have loose ^^

Hehe, that's a funny one. Didn't know about this. It's a little cheating of course, but heck, not going to fix that one. Feel free to do this if you like. ;)

Okay. I had received a request for the level names to be published at some point. They are attached to this post. You'll miss some of the fun of course, but that way you can skip levels you can't figure out and see the other pictures, ultimately even the reward picture (because the last level is really really easy. :p )

Claire was tickled to death as well hm? Peggy's fate unknown. And everyone else was probably frozen to death...probably.

Claire was tickled to death as well hm? Peggy's fate unknown. And everyone else was probably frozen to death...probably.

Yes, Claire was tickled to death. Peggy went missing, meaning Fw-EEK-Hee's rescue team didn't manage to find her. If you played the game from beginning till end you will see she is not a playable character and you only see her mentioned and depicted in one of the level introductions. She's not gone up in smoke of course.

As you know, Jen was put into a tube with a solution to keep her body in tact after death, so they could show her in the museum for thousands of years. There's no sign of them doing anything to others... but since I mentioned that I'm removing two characters of the cast, it is likely that the majority (which are frozen in ice) might be able to be unfrozen in some way... And with all that information you might be able to add up one and one and predict who are not going to come back.

But, in any way I am taking a long break from the Jen comic now so I don't expect you'll be seeing any new chapters until somewhere around the summer. And maybe I won't make it a secret, that the next series (After "Jen" and "Jen's Return" is called "Jen's Revival"). So, there. A question answered. :p

Things will be QUITE different after the apocalypse, the new Ice Age and thousands of years. Jen's going to see a whole lot of different challenges in her life.

Last edited:
Yes, Claire was tickled to death. Peggy went missing, meaning Fw-EEK-Hee's rescue team didn't manage to find her. If you played the game from beginning till end you will see she is not a playable character and you only see her mentioned and depicted in one of the level introductions. She's not gone up in smoke of course.

As you know, Jen was put into a tube with a solution to keep her body in tact after death, so they could show her in the museum for thousands of years. There's no sign of them doing anything to others... but since I mentioned that I'm removing two characters of the cast, it is likely that the majority (which are frozen in ice) might be able to be unfrozen in some way... And with all that information you might be able to add up one and one and predict who are not going to come back.

But, in any way I am taking a long break from the Jen comic now so I don't expect you'll be seeing any new chapters until somewhere around the summer. And maybe I won't make it a secret, that the next series (After "Jen" and "Jen's Return" is called "Jen's Revival"). So, there. A question answered. :p

Things will be QUITE different after the apocalypse, the new Ice Age and thousands of years. Jen's going to see a whole lot of different challenges in her life.

Yeah I pretty much can tell when i finished up the game the 2 characters not returning. I am a little sad about one of them, I wont say who for I might be wrong about that person.

I look forward to your Atlantis project.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back