• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 00 - Hue's Sandbox.

Draco and Katie, A 1-on-1 Confab!

As the carriage continued on to Bisanthium, Draco and Katie got to know one another better. Waylander was there to hear and make his own comments, but soon fell fast asleep. Katie sat down next to Draco so they could talk without disturbing Waylander.

"So," Katie began, "I want to know something of you Draco?"

"And that would be what?" Draco asked.

"Are you ticklish?" Katie asked as she poked Draco's ribs.

"Hehe," Draco said at the poking, "Of course, so is Night Raptor, but don't even think about tickling him."

"I see," Katie said, "Why not?"

"Well," Draco stated, "He hates it and kills those who tickle him."

"Well I guess I'll have to forget that he is ticklish then," Katie smirked.

"Yep, but don't worry" Draco said, "If you want, but it has to be approved by NR, I can buy you from him and then you and I can have tickle fights."

"Really," Katie asked, "That would be neat."

"That it would be," Draco stated, "So you worked as a trapper eh?"

"Yes," Katie replied, "That I did."

"When were you due back to report?" Draco asked.

"A few hours ago," Katie answered, "Why, do you think that I have a bounty on my head or something?"

"Probably," Draco responded, "In all likely hood, but will there be guards waiting for you at Bisanthium is the question."

"If King Thoth is quick to order bounty," Katie commented, "Then there will be."

"Um," Draco pondered, "And the carriage is under your name and everything?"

"Yes," Katie answered.

"This may complicate matters," Draco said, "What time tomorrow (Day 5) did you say that you would return the carriage?"

"5 in the evening," Katie replied, "Why?"

"We may have to return it later," Draco stated, "Or we will have to have Waylander take it back to avoid confrontation."

"I see," Katie said.

Draco and Katie talked for awhile longer, then Katie fell asleep snuggled up to Draco.

"I must protect her at all costs," Draco thought, "And NR might have a fit if he were here and saw this."

Watching the World from his Mountain Top Perch!

Night Raptor was focused on the Ragylan Marshes and had been for quite some time.

"What the hell is going on there?" NR thought, "Very confusing."

"My lord," Takko and Razor said, "What is your order(s)?"

"Ssshhh," Night Raptor said without looking away and holding a finger to his lips, "Give me a few more moments."

"Aye sir," Takko and Razor said and nothing more.

NR watched a bit longer scanning the Marshes, and said, "What the fuck."

"Sir," Razor said, "What is it?"

"It appears that a group of fighters is ambushing another group," Night Raptor said, "Hard to make it out with the fog in the Marshes though."

"I see," Takko said.

"Orders sir," Razor stated.

"We shall wait and see," Night Raptor replied, "I'll be back later."

"Where are you going sir?" Razor asked.

"Fly By Recon over the marshes," NR replied, "By myself!"

"Aye sir," Takko said, "Be careful."

"I am always careful," NR replied.

NR jumped down from his perch, and transformed into a full dragon.

"Takko," NR hissed, "You and Razor take care of things while I am gone."

"Yes sir," Takko replied.

Night Raptor took flight heading toward the Marshes at an altitude of 25,000 feet.

What will NR find in the Marshes when he gets there, and what will happen once he gets there? Stay tuned to find out!

Last edited:
Day 4 - On the Road to Bisanthium!

Waylander woke up a few hours later and smiled at the sight of Draco with Katie snuggled up to him while sleeping.

"Howdy Draco," Waylander said, "What's new?"

"Katie was due back to report about 5 hours ago," Draco said, "Which means that she might have a hit on her, how was your nap?"

"It was good," Waylander replied, "I hope not, she such a lovely girl."

"King Thoth is no fool," Draco said sourly, "He is the type who would have ordered a hit if a person was even a second late. I am sure that Katie has a price on her head.""

"Does that mean," Waylander began, "That trouble might be waiting for us in Bisanthium?"

"Possibly," Draco said, "The next time we stop and hopefully soon, I'll check my senses and see."

"Ok," Waylander said.

"Mmm," Katie mumbled in her sleep, "Why Draco, ya big stud, of course you can tickle me all you want, when you want, and where you want."

Waylander looked at Draco, and Draco looked at Waylander. Draco shrugged and chuckled a bit.

"Can Waylander tickle your feet while I tickle your tummy?" Draco asked Katie.

"Umm, sure," Katie mumbled again as she subconciously shifted her feet toward Waylander.

Waylander and Draco grinned at each other. Waylander took off her boots and socks and then locked her ankles together between his knees. At the same time, Draco and Waylander began to tickle Katie. Katie woke up with a start and started laughing hysterically.

"Boys," Katie gasped, "Enough tickling."

"Okay," Draco said as he and Waylander ceased their tickling assault.

A little while later, the carriage stopped for a rest and Draco checked his senses.

"Well," Waylander said, "Our chances of not running into trouble?"

"Slim to none," Draco answered, "We may need to come up with Plan B before continuing."

"Okay," Waylander said, "Time for a meal."

The group went into a Tavern to eat before continuing on their way.

Flying over the Marshes!

A few hours after leaving the Mountains of Everlasting Fire, Night Raptor came upon the Marshes. The thunderous noise of his huge wings flapping could be heard, and Night Raptor's monsterous shadow could be seen as NR flew over the marshes. NR circled the marshes looking below and thinking whether or not he should get involved and whether he had a few more dragons with him at the time.

(OOC: Kalamos, and/or Darth Vegeta, feel free to comment and request help if you want it.)

After Dinner Senses Check!

After dinner, Jack, Waylander, and Katie headed to the owner of the Tavern to inquire about where there was room to spend the night. Meanwhile, Draco headed outside to check his senses and to get some fresh air. Draco didn't like what he felt and it seemed to him, that trouble is definiately brewing. Also, he noticed that Vesuvius was active. Mentally cursing Night Raptor, Draco pointed a finger at Vesuvius, said a few magical words, and Vesuvius was quiet again.

"So, what are our chances?" Katie asked.

"Slim to none at best," Draco replied, "Kinda hard to tell exactly at this point."

"Should we play it safe?" Katie asked.

"Might as well," Draco stated, "Better safe, than sorry."

"Ok," Katie said, "We regroup and go from ;there."

"Good idea," Draco said as he followed Katie, "Might as well inform the rest of the group."

Katie laughed and Draco began plotting a safe course of action.

Day 4 - Bisanthium at Rent-A-Carriage

"Excuse me sir," a guard said, "But can you tell me if a Katie Jones rented a carriage here?"

The shop owner looked up at the guard, who was wearing the usual guard uniform [OOC: Kalamos or Cassandra, what is the typical guard uniform that guards wear who serve King Thoth?], and there were some other men in the shop wearing strange outfits.

The shop owner said, "Who are you and why do you want to know?"

"My name is Phil Whitman," the guard answered, "I serve King Thoth and he has sent me to find his trapper girl."

"King Thoth eh?" the shop owner stated, "You got proof of that?"

"Yes I do," Phil said somewhat irritated as he pulled out a note, "Here is the proof."

Reading the note, the shop owner shrugged, and said, "Let me check my files, ah yes, Katie Jones rented one of my carriages and is due back at 5 tomorrow evening."

"Thank you kind sir," Phil said, "You have helped out a lot."

"You're welcome," the shop owner said as Phil and company left the shop.

Outside of the shop:

"My lord," the head bounty hunter said, "What if she has help and doesn't bring back the carriage herself?"

"Good point Master Hunter," Phil said, "We may have to send out a party to make sure she stays with the carriage the entire way."

"We should make sure that she, and she alone is responsible for the carriage," Master Hunter said.

"True," Phil stated, "Very true indeed."

Back in the Shop:

"Do you have a copy of the carriage rental contract sir?" Phil asked the shop owner.

"Yes," the shop owner said, "Here."

"Thanks," Phil said as he took the contract, "I'll return it in a few moments."

"Ok," the shop owner replied.

Once outside, Phil showed Master Hunter the contract.

"Oh good," Master Hunter said with a laugh, "Two for the price of one."

"What does that mean?" Phil asked.

"Katie and a guy named Waylander have signed their lives away," Master Hunter replied, "But this also means that Waylander may be the only one we get if we wait here."

"I see," Phil said, "We could use him for bait if need be."

"True my lord," Master Hunter replied, "Very true indeed."

Phil chuckled, and said, "Then we will wait here and wait."

"Aye sir," the rest of the group said.

Katie's Horrible Realization!

"Oh shit," Katie said aws she fished around in her pockets and other places where she kept important papers.

"What's wrong," Draco said with an uneasy feeling, "Although I have a fairly good idea in what it is."

"You''re probably right," Katie said as she found what she was looking for, "Damn it."

"Let me guess," Draco said, "You and Waylander signed the contract that states, more or less, that one of you is going to return the carriage at 5 tomorrow night."

"That's correct," Katie said, "And there is NO backing out of this."

"Son of a bitch," Waylander said, "What the hell was I thinking at that time."

"Helping out most likely," Draco said, "Not your fault Waylander."

"Crap," Katie said, "Now there are 2 choices we have to face ..."

"One, we all go back and try to fight our way out," Draco interupted, "Or Two, send Waylander alone and have him risk the possibility of getting killed, or captured."

"Yes," Katie stated, "Those are the choices."

"I hate them both," Waylander said, "I'll probably be tortured if I get captured."

"That is a definate given," Draco said, "King Thoth is NO fool."

"I vote that we all stick together," Katie said, "At least we will have a slight chance of escaping alive and more or less unhurt."

"Slight my ass," Draco roared, "When I fight, it is a damn given that escaping is GIVEN without injuries to anyone in my group."

"What about a few days ago outside of The Dragon Way's Inn?" Waylander asked.

"That was different," Draco snapped, "There were numerous factors in that battle."

"Uh huh," Waylander said, "Sure."

Draco's eyes flared and grew brighter, and the veins in Draco's neck began to bulge. Draco said, "If you want to test me out under 100% healthy conditions, then bring it ON!!!!!"

"Calm down Draco," Katie said, "I'll give you something special if you behave yourself."

"Like what?" Draco asked in a calmer state.

"You'll see," Katie said with a smile, "Now you both are acting like 2 year olds, and I want it to end right now."

"Ok," Waylander said, "It is ended."

"Fine," Draco said, "Over, ended and no longer present."

"Good," Katie said, "From now on, your orders come from me."

"What!" Draco and Waylander said together.

"You heard me," Katie stated, "Now get into the carriage."

"Yes ma'am," Waylander said as he climbed into the carriage.

Draco didn't move, and said, "No mortal, especially a female one, orders me around."

"From what I have heard," Katie said, "You follow the mortal known as money."

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Draco asked.

"It means," Katie commented, "That you can be bought by anyone who has the biggest bargain."

"Touche," Draco said, "I'd rather walk for now though, so I'll follow you in the carriage."

"No," Katie said, "You will get in the carriage right now."

"No," Draco said, "End of story."

"Not even for 5,000 pieces of gold?" Katie offered.

"Really," Draco said, "Nope."

"Please come into the carriage," Katie begged, "You can do whatever you like with my body."

"I accept that offer," Draco said, "But I know there is a 'but', so name your conditions."

"Nothing sexual," Katie began, "And nothing that will offend your brother if he finds ouit about this."

"Deal," Draco said as he started for the carriage, "But you enter first."

"Fine," Katie said as she climbed in the carriage, "Now come on Draco."

Draco climbed in smiling, his mind was beginning to think of the ways he could have his way with Katie's gorgeous body and not go beyond the limits.

The Poison Apple Tavern

"We need some supplies Robert," Hugh said one day.

"I know," Robert said while getting ready to head out, "Running a Tavern is hard work."

"That it is my lord," Hugh replied, "We need a little of everything, but we have enough to last for a little while longer."

"I know," Robert said, "I am heading out to get supplies now."

"Are you goin alone sir?" Hugh asked.

"Nope," Robert replied, "I am taking NIGHTMARE with me."

"I see," Hugh replied, "Well have fun and be safe."

"I intend to," Robert commented, "Take care of things here while I'm gone."

"Yes sir," Hugh replied.

Robert and NIGHTMARE left to go get supplies and Hugh was left in charge. Cathy and Cornelius were out back practicing.

"Are we going to ever imploy our quest for revenge?" Cornelius asked.

"Yes," Cathy replied, "Just not yet, we have to wait until the most appropriate time."

"Damn," Cornelius said, "I hate waiting around."

"Same here," Cathy responded, "But we must try to hang on or else we'll give ourselves away."

"True," Cornelius said, "What we need is a way to get at least Night Raptor or Draco on our side."

"That might help," Cathy commented, "But unlikely to happen."

"Curses," Cornelius stated, "To hell with this war, tavern, my opponents and humanity."

"I agree," Cathy said, "But we must cool it for now."

Cornelius just growled at that remark and went inside. After a while longer, Cathy went inside as well.

A little while later, Draco decided to 'cash in his chips' and have his way with Katie.

"My dear sweet Katie," Draco began, "It is time for me to cash in on your offer."

"Right now?" Katie asked with considerable concern, "Can't you wait til later?"

"Yes," Draco said, "Right now and no it can't wait til later." Draco grinned and said, "However, IF it waits til later, this is the condition, I get my way with you whenever, where ever, and with whom ever I choose, agreed?"

Katie looked at Draco, then her eyes fell and she said, "Do what you want."

Draco reached out, placed his hand under her chin, and gently, but firmly, raised her chin up until her eyes met his and said, "Katie, I want you to decide right now."

Katie sighed and said, "When I made the agreement with you, I meant it as whenever, where ever you wanted throughout the duration of this trip."

"Really?" Draco asked.

"Yes," Katie replied.

"What are you two talking about?" Waylander asked.

"We are discussing something that took place a while ago Waylander," Draco replied, "Go back to sleep my friend."

"Okay," Waylander said as he fell back asleep.

"Later then Katie," Draco said, "Now come over here and let us cuddle and you can sleep for now."

"Okay," Katie said reliefed a bit.

Katie and Draco cuddled for awhile and then Katie fell asleep.

A few hours after leaving, Robert and NIGHTMARE returned with supplies.

"Great timing you two," Hugh said, "We just ran out of everything."

"So I figured," Robert said, "What else is new around here?"

"Not much," Hugh replied, "The usual stuff really."

"Interesting," NIGHTMARE said, "But I can tell that something else is up."

"The female and the other guy with the brown arm are still plotting revenge," Hugh answered, "I overheard them talking about it while they were practicing out back."

"Typically Cathy," Robert replied, "Thanks for the heads up."

"You're welcome sir," Hugh replied.

After all of the supplies and been unloaded and inventoried, Robert and NIGHTMARE went into Robert's private office.

"What do we do about 'The Terrible Twosome'?" NIGHTMARE asked.

"I'm thinking about it," Robert replied, "We have to do something about it and soon."

"But what can we," NIGHTMARE began, "Apart from killing them?"

"Not much," Robert commented, "That's the problem is how to avoid making them more vengefull."

"How about this," NIGHTMARE said, "We mixed them up a sleeping potion into their next meal, and while they are asleep, we take them somewhere far away and leave them there to make it on their own?"

"Sounds good to me," Robert stated, "Let's do that tonight."

NIGHTMARE and Robert agreed to this plan and then went to work as if nothing had happened.

A party heads out to meet Katie and Company!

"I am tired of this," one man growled, "Waiting around is boring."

"I concur," said another, "We should set out after them and capture them sooner rather than later."

"Enough," Master Hunter said, "We do what I say, and try to remember exactly who is in charge."

"We head out," Phil said, "Our orders are to go out and capture all occupants in Katie Jones's carriage."

"Aye sir," Master Hunter said, "Boys gather round. I want four flanks, one to come from behind the carriage, one at each side of the carriage and one in front. From this map, we should be abel to trap them later on tonight, or early tomorrow morning."

The assignments were given out and the groups left Bisanthium and headed out to meet Katie and Company head on.

A Night Time Confrontation!

Katie, Draco, and Waylander were all chating and having a good time, until the carriage abruptly stopped and voices outside were saying, "Come out with you hands up."

"Shit," Katie said, "They have the carriage surrounded."

"What so we do now?" Waylander asked.

"Fight," Draco said.

Draco flung open the door a dashed out, Katie and Waylander followed.

"Greetings," Master Hunter said with archers ready to let loose, and guards ready with spears and swords, "If you all would be so kind as lay down your weapons."

Katie, and Waylander looked at each other, then at Draco. Katie laid down her dagger, Waylander then put his weapon(s) down, and all eyes were on Draco, who had not moved.

"You will pay," Draco growled but he finally laid down his weapons, "You all will pay dearly."

Master Hunter just laughed and said, "Eventually, but not tonight. Guards! Collect their weapons."

Several guards picked up all of the weapons and places them on a wagon. Meanwhile, others were tying up the prisoners. Draco put up a struggle and even without his weapons, he made the best attempt that he could to save and protect Katie. In the end, Draco was knocked out. Katie and Waylander were taken along with the group's weapons to a nearby Dungeon. Draco was left behind, unconcious, and weaponless.

"What are orders regarding the prisoners?" Master Hunter asked Phil a good ways down the road.

"Whatever we want," Phil replied, "But King Thoth has ordered that Katie should be sold as a slave for 3,000 pieces of gold."

"Nice," Master Hunter said, "Nice looking gal, but I am just content in tormenting her prior to selling her."

"You will get that chance Master Hunter," Phil said, "As we all will."

The group continued on and stopped at the Dungeon.

Back In The Mountains!

"Takko," Night Raptor hissed, "I need to inform you of a few things."

"Yes sir," Takko replied, "Proceed."

"Marshes are nothing to worry about, just human fighting," NR said, "And 2nd, I need to leave again for my slave has gotten herself into some trouble."

"I see," Takko said, "I have to state that you don't leave just yet sir."

"WHAT!" roared Night Raptor, "Why not?"

"Because some of the other dragons are cross that a 'halfing' has the crown," Takko began, "And that you have spent some time away from the mountains doing something that any other dragon could have done."

NR just snarled at this comment, and growled, "Fine, I will stay here for a few hours, but I am going to set up a system that will please everyone and still allow me to come and go when ever and for however long I please."

"Aye sir," Takko said, "Most won't attack you 1 on 1, but if a few attack you at the same time, it could mean your end, so you need to 'smooth ruffled feelings' a bit here. I mean that sir and with no disrepect."

"Good lad," NR said, "Always looking after me and that makes you a true friend."

"Thank you sir," Takko said, "Now go get some sleep and then you can go after you slave."

NR smiled at this comment and said, "Thanks my friend, good night."

"Good night sir," Takko said as Night Raptor went into his cave.

Draco Awakens!

Draco woke up, growled, broke free of his bonds, and transformed into his half human, half dragon form. Draco wasted no time in tracking down Katie, Waylander, and the group that capture them last night. Draco was filled with rage as he streaked towards the Dungeon. Once he found it at Bisanthium, Draco wasted no time in making his presence known, by killing guards and breaking, literally, into the building.

"He's here," yelled some men, "Run for your lives."

That didn't help anyone in the arrest party last night. One person managed to escape and that was Master Hunter. Draco freed Katie and Waylander, and together they all fled from the building and headed in the direction of The Mountains of Everlasting Fire!

At the Border of Bisanthium.

After a few hours, Katie, Waylander, and Draco stopped at the border of Bisanthium to rest and plan their next course.

"Thanks Draco," Katie said

"You're welcome Katie," Draco said as he checked his weapons, "Gotta protect NR's goods."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Katie asked while fingering her dagger's handle.

"I think he means about you being a slave to Night Raptor," Waylander said as he sheathed his sword.

Katie just glared at Waylander and said, "I know and I don't like it."

"That's life," Draco said while checking his Battle Axe.

Katie drew her dagger, glared at Draco and said, "What is that supposed to mean?"

Draco glanced at Katie, sighed, strapped his Battle Axe on his back, and said, "Put the dagger away Katie."

"Not 'til you answer my question!" Katie demanded.

Draco walked over to Katie and stared at her. Draco grabbed Katie's wrist, which hand held the dagger, and held her arm away from him. Katie struggled a bit causing Draco to tighten his grip. As a result, Katie dropped her dagger and relaxed a bit. Draco continued to hold her wrist but didn't let go, merely loosened his grip. Looking into her eyes, Draco said, "Now, aren't you sorry that you didn't put your dagger away?"

Katie looked away, sighed, and said, "Yes."

"I think that you need to be punished," Draco said, "Picking a fight that you knew you couldn't win."

At this remark, Katie began to struggle again, and said, "Let me go right now!"

Draco just smiled at Katie's attempt to escape and will little effort, he pinned Katie on her back on the ground. Katie continued to struggle and when she saw Draco's free hand making tickling gestures and inching closer to her ribs, she broke down.

"Please," Katie begged with sad looking eyes, "Not that, I beg you."

"Are you going to try anything else?" Draco asked.

"No," Katie whimpered, "I will behave."

"Good," Draco said as he released her, "Be sure that you do."

"Where to now?" Waylander asked Draco.

"To the mountains," Draco said, "Let's go."

The group left Bisanthium and continued in the direction of The Mountains of Everlasting Fire!

Night Raptor and Draco reunite!

Night Raptor was on his perch when he noticed something strange coming from Bisanthium.

"Takko," NR said as he jumped down from his perch, "I am going to check on something."

"Aye sir," Takko said, "Just hurry back."

Night Raptor just looked at Takko, and said, "Of course, will try my best to do so."

"Have fun sir," Takko said, "And good luck."

"Thank you," NR said as he transformed into a full dragon and took to the air.

Meeting in the Woods!

Draco, Katie, and Waylander went into some woods roughly 6 hours south of The Mountains of Everlasting Fire.

"Can we rest for a bit now?" Katie asked.

"I suppose so," Draco said, "Hell, we may just set up camp here tonight and continue on in the morning."

"Sounds good to me," Waylander said, "I could use some rest."

"Good," Draco said, "Let's gather some wood and make a fire."

"Ok," Waylander said as he started off to get some wood.

"Do I have to go and collect wood?" Katie asked.

"Yes," Draco answered, "Although, I guess you could stay here."

"As long as you don't mind," Katie stated.

"I don't mind at all," Draco said as he went off to collect wood.

A short time later, Draco, Katie, and Waylander were sitting around a fire and talking.

"Shh," Draco said suddenly and looking into the woods closest to The Mountains of Everlasting Fire.

Katie got really worried at this comment, and Waylander carefully drew his sword. Draco drew his Battle Axe and got up. Waylander took a position next to Draco, and Katie got as low to the ground as she possible could. The snapping sound of branches made Draco tense up more and Waylander to take a step backwards. Then, Draco and Waylander saw the glow of whatever was coming eyes.

"What in the world?" Waylander thought to himself, "Those look like the eyes of a dragon."

Draco's eyes began to glow as well, signaling that he was on full alert and ready to attack. The eyes in the woods narrowed, and shortly thereafter, a growl could be heard. Draco transformed into a 60/40 dragon and human mix, snarled back, and raised his Battle Axe. The eyes in the woods hissed and come into view. It was another dragon, a full dragon.

"Oh shit," Waylander thought to himself with wide eyes and he took another step backwards.

"Intruder," Draco hissed, "You shall identify yourself or be destroyed."

"In your dreams cupcake," the other dragon snarled, "I will tear you apart."

Draco lower his Battle Axe, glared at the dragon, and said, "Night Raptor, is that you?"

"Draco?" NR stated as he transformed into a 55/45 dragon and human mixed, "Why it is you, and of course it's me."

Draco transformed back into his full human form and said, "Yes, it is I."

"Nice seeing you again Night Raptor," Waylander said while sheathing his sword.

"Likewise for me," NR hissed, "Where is Katie?"

"Right here," Katie said as she got up and moved in front of Draco.

"Girl," NR growled, "You look good."

"Thank you," Katie said, "But why haven't you transformed like your brother?"

Night Raptor shifted uncomfortably and said, "Cause I have made changes to my self and I want to get you back to the mountains faster than you can by walking."

"Really?" Draco stated, "Show me."

NR just glared at Draco and said, "You dare insult your King."

"So you are the new King of the Mountains," Draco said, "Congratulations bro."

"Thank you," Night Raptor said, "Ok, I'll show you."

Night Raptor transformed into his full human form. Draco, Katie, and Waylander gasp in surprise when they saw Night Raptor.

"Impressive bro," Draco commented, "I like the new look."

"Thank you," Night Raptor said, "Now can we get going to the mountains now?'

"Yes," Draco said as he and Night Raptor transformed into their full dragon forms.

Night Raptor had Katie as his passenger, and Draco had Waylander. Instead of flying, Draco and Night Raptor ran through the woods and pretty much all the way to the mountains. They did stop for breaks every now and then, but they got to the base of the mountains much quicker if they had walked in human form. After a few minutes climb up the mountains, Night Raptor and Draco stopped at the mouth of Night Raptor's Cave.

"Here we are," Night Raptor said, "Home Sweet Home."

"Can I ask you something," Katie asked Night Raptor.

"Sure," Night Raptor said, "What is it?"

"How much am I worth?" Katie asked.

"Worth?" Night Raptor said in a puzzled tone, "As in buying price?"

"Yes," Katie said, "Cause I am curious in knowing my price."

"I see," NR stated as he looked at Draco, "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing," Draco said, "Just entertaining Katie."

"Um," NR said, "I'll let you know later on my little pet, right now, it is time for sleep."

Everyone agreed and went to bed.

Dinnertime at The Poison Apple Tavern

Dinner time was approaching at The Poison Apple Tavern. NIGHTMARE, Hugh, and Robert fixed up a nice feast for the Tavern's staff. In the food, Robert mixed in a powerful sleeping potion. Cathy and Cornelius sat down and ate the feast along with Robert, NIGHTMARE, and Hugh (but those three had the same food, only prepared earlier). Pretty soon, Cathy and Cornelius fell fast asleep.

"Hurry," Robert said to NIGHTMARE, "Let's move them before the potion wears off."

"Right behind you," NIGHTMARE said.

Robert and NIGHTMARE carried Cathy and Cornelius out back to a waiting cart. They rode off into the night as fast as they could. A few hours later, Robert and NIGHTMARE found a secluded forest and took Cathy and Cornelius into it. Robert and NIGHTMARE set Cathy and Cornelius down on the ground and raced back to the cart and then back to the tavern.

Cathy and Cornelius woke up a few hours later and cursed Robert and NIGHTMARE. Since they didn't know where they were, they just picked a direction and walked that way.

"When we find them again," Cathy growled, "We are gonna kill them."

"With what Cathy," Cornelius stated, "They took our weapons."

"We will find a way," Cathy snarled.

On and on they went 'til they were tired and needed to rest.

Katie's New Master!

Draco woke up early the next morning and went to Night Raptor's cave. NR was up and was grumbling from inside.

"Morning bro.," Draco said as he entered NR's cave and found him in the study, "How are you today?"

"Mornin' Draco," Night Raptor said, "And I am really frustrated with life itself."

"Because of your slave?" Draco asked.

"Somewhat," Night Raptor replied, "Other part is there isn't enough action for me."

"I agree," Draco stated, "In fact, I found out a little while ago that Cathy and Cornelius are on their own now."

"Not surprised," NR commented, "I always knew those two were still up to trouble."

"Naturally," Draco replied, "May I purchase Katie from you?"

"You want her," Night Raptor stated, "Take her, she is yours."

"Thank you my brother," Draco said with a bow, "You can always ask me for help if you seek it, it may help you become more yourself."

"I thank ye my brother," NR said, "I may take you up on it."

"Looking forward to that day," Draco said, "Where is the lovely slave?"

NR smiled and said, "Guest room 2."

"Thanks," Draco said as he left to go collect his prize.

Katie was still sleeping when Draco entered her room. With hie eyes gleaming, Draco knew how he would wake up his slave. Draco carefully tied Katie's wrists above her head to the headboard and then did the same procedure and tied her ankles to the footboard. Draco then used his powers to create enough feathers to tickle and cover every ticklish inch of Katie's body.

"Wake up time," Draco said and the feathers began to dance across Katie's body.

Katie heard Draco's voice, but before she could respond, she was being ticklied by feathers all over her body and unable to move an inch.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," Katie laughed, "DRAHAHAHAHAHACO, PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOP THE TIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLING!"

"Okay my slave," Draco said as the feathers disappeared.

Draco smiled at the site of Katie sweating and panting for air.

Once Katie recovered she glared at Draco and said, "I hated the wake up call, and UNTIE me right now."

"Tsk tsk tsk," Draco scolded, "Not nice of the slave glaring and giving her master orders."

"What are you talking about?" Katie asked nervously as Draco came closer to her feet, "I am sorry, please forgive and please don't tickled me."

"Apology accepted," Draco stated, "I just talked with my brother and you are mine now, but I am afraid that you will have to be punished for being a bad slave."

"NO," Katie hissed, "Please, no more tickling. I would rather be spanked than tickled again."

"Spanked eh?" Draco stated while rubbing his chin, "Let's see 100 lashings on the bare buttocks or 2 minutes of non-stop and intense tickling. The choice is yours Katie."

"A hundred smacks on my bare butt or 2 minutes of tickling?" Katie gasped in horror and then whimpered, "How about 15 lashings and 1 minute of tickling?"

"Um," Draco puzzled, and then shook his head, "2 minutes or 100 lashings, standard punishment."

Katie whimpered and blurted, "TICKLING!"

"Very good," Draco said, "But since masters can change the rules, do you still want to be spanked?"

"Please," Katie begged, "Can it just be 25 and no tickling?"

"I supposed," Draco stated, "Maybe just a little bit of tickling, like this."

Katie jerked as Draco dragged a claw from her heels to her toes.

"Hahahah," Katie laughed, "I can handle that if I have to."

"Oh good," Draco said as he untied Katie and turned her over onto her belly and retied her back into position, "And you have to take it since you are tied up."

"I knew you were going to say that," Katie commented as she braced herself when she felt Draco removing her panties and exposing her butt.

"Ready?" Draco asked.

"Ready!" Katie replied as she braced herself for the first smack, but it didn't come.

Katie looked over her shoulder and saw Draco at the door chatting with someone.

"I know and don't worry, she won't get hurt," Draco said.

When Draco returned the Katie, she gave him a quizzical look.

"My brother was checking up on things," Draco replied, "We are going to another place."

"Aw," Katie sighed, ans as she relaxed, the first smack came, "OW, what was that for?"

"For being too tense," Draco said as he untied Katie, "The spankings require you to be relaxed."

"I see," Katie stated and when her wrists were free, she rubbed her butt, "And that really hurt."

"That was a light one my dear," Draco said, "Now get dressed."

"Yes master," Katie said.

Once Katie was dressed and ready to go, Draco lead her down the mountain and to the nearest town where they rested.

"Where are we going?" Katie asked.

"To meet a friend of mine," Draco said, "A lady friend by the name of Lydia."

"Cool," Katie stated, "Where are we meeting her?"

"In Tharagys," Draco replied.

"Oh good," Katie said, "My boyfriend lives there and it will be nice to see him again."

"Boyfriend," Draco stated, "I may become jealous."

"Be kind to him please," Katie begged, "He taught me the skill of a Tracker."

"Cool," Draco said, "Sounds like my kind of human."

Katie giggled and they went to sleep.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back