• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 07 - Bisanthium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meira rolled over and laid on Thane face down, without taking her eyes off him. "I think you need to rest. Let us lie here and relax, there is nothing else to take care of and Rilina is certainly not going anywhere." She closed her eyes as if taking a nap, resting her head on Thane's chest.

He smiled and ran a hand through her hair as he always did when she snuggled into him. "I missed your presence" he whispered. He looked at the slavegirl still covered "And the prisoner?" he asked her embracing her.

"We will keep her there, in the stocks, until it is time to have fun with her." Meira replied somewhat casually, "Or until you wish to feed the dogs again." She gestured towards the bucket, which is still half full of brine.

He smiled "Why don't i try that on you" he pinned her down playfully. He leaned forward and kissed her nose.
"Thanks by the way was fun..."

Meira giggled, "Don't you dare use it on me." She kissed him on the lips and continued to caress his body.

(Ooc: Are you ready to end this yet, Darth?)

"I will... one day. You owe me" he kissed her cheek. He took a deep breath and lifted her up. Carrying her to the long bed in the back of the tent. A sheepskin lay on it. "Here much more comfortable for you" he said as he put her down there. Running a hand over her cheek, he lied down and fell fast asleep.

OOC: good? :)

Drop me a line when you need a new Day/Location thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back