• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 08 - Bisanthium.

He only just dodged it and grinned. He seemed pleased and lashed out quicker in sequence with more force. Again and again... .
It kind of turned him on to fight a woman of strength. Most women were either mere peasants or spoiled noblewomen... . He increased pace, varying his blows across her body... .

He chuckled at that "Is that a hint...?" he asked. Slowly he took off her 'top' and cast it asside. He leaned back to look at his seductive counterpart. He moved his lips a bit than bit his lower lip. "..."

A very aggressive fighter indeed. The speed of his attacks forced Andrea to go into a defensive position, blocking every move as well as moving backwards with each hit. One attack went lower than expected, slightly scratching her cuirass close to her abdomen. She sidestepped another attack and lunged at Valerios, the tip of her wooden sword aimed towards his chest.

Meira slid her hands down her bare body. "Do you like what you see?" she asked as she slowly turned around, wiggling her hips. Being a stage torturess meant that she also knew how to turn on the mostly male audience. She faced Magnus again to see his reaction.

He dodged it just in time and used the flat of his sword to 'paddle' her behind 'playfully' he grinned. "Keep your balance... no need to prove anything" he said.
He blocked her blows. She was good... rebalanced quickly, struck again.
"Maybe i should focus on you for a few days" he said "So we can both teach some things.." he suddenly ducked as she used an unusual sideway's blow. He stabbed forth but she blocked just in time and he rose up.
"Hmmm seems you're learning me a few things still... a strange fightingstyle" he said than blocked again and again. "Gladiator-like indeed" he said "But not quite..." he dodged and struck again. To the Handmaidens and Shawn they moved with terrible speed, striking again and again.
Valerios took his time, testing her style, speed and experience. Occassionaly

Magnus smiled than chuckled. "Woman you're a perfect tease" he said but he reshifted his position, an arm over the back of his chair. He gazed at her, a free hand on his knee.
She had his full interest and he seemed to have forgotten all about his wound.

Ooc: Darth, I'll be really busy for at least a couple of weeks so I can't post right now. Maybe during the weekends.

Andrea squealed when she felt Valerios spanking her with his sword, "Hey!" She responded with more aggression, but slowed down once she realized that he was interested in studying her fighting style. He was fully capable of blocking or dodging every move she made. Maybe he was not really familiar with Andrea's style but he employed the same tactics he used against other opponents. He could not defeat Andrea though defending himself from her attacks was easy.

Suddenly, Andrea blocked one of his strikes and pushed the sword aside with her own weapon, moving up close to Valerios' face. "You are as much a student of swordplay as you are a teacher, I see." she said before taking a step away from him.

Meira continued her slow dance, then said to Magnus, "Of course, you can't expect me to do all the teasing. Take off your pants, my dear. Let's see how much you are enjoying this."

He grinned "There are many styles" he said. "Smart girl" he said "I'm observing and learning it" he said. "It's a talent i have so to speak... me and an 'old friend' of mine" he said. He moved back and twirled. "Your way of fighting is ideal for duellign. One on one" he said "The opposite of mass warfare..." he said. He stared straight into her eyes. He was becoming quite intrigued by her. They exchanged blows again, high, low, side, high, low, he stabbed nad bumped her belly button just as she managed a glancing blow to the shoulder. He nodded. "Good" he said. Than the did it again... and again.
They both fought longer and longer before the next round. Thane fought strange in her eyes too. Duelling with the gladius... was not his main goal. He seemed to fight to kill. Thrusts a lot. And he probably preferred having a shield too. But he adapted fast. The gladias was actually less suited for prolonged man to man combat compared to long duels. But it was ideal for a quick stab... instant kill in theory. Andrea fought indeed like an Arena fighter... fighting long fights against one foe. It were opposite fightingstyles but she quickly adapted to his... . Using more thrusts herself where he blocked more. Blades crossed, he suddenly 'pushe'd and she fell back on her behind "Boo..." he tapped her nose. "Barbarians are big and strong. A legionnary will usually use speed and precision to win..." he said "If you cross blades like this... move away... most men should have more mass and will use it if they have half a brain". Suddenly she slapped his hand with her blade and placed hers against his groin and smiled warmly than nodded and they got up. Continuing for an additional hour it began to become boring for those watching. Half of the time nobody even knew what the two swordfighters found amusing... not even noticing the flaws they detected in each other. Thane was precize, strong and cunning but Andrea had an irritating fluent movement that seemed an ideal counter.
Suddenly he stopped as he accidentally hit her too hard on the hand and she grabbed for it. Concerned he moved towards her and she rose up her blade, stopping the tip at his throat.
"Stop going easy on me just because i'm a woman" she frowned than relaxed and Valerios nodded "Alright... tommorow" he said. They were both sweating.

He smiled at that "You my dear... are daring" he said as he rose up. Unbuckling his belt, he cast it asside and slipped off the rest including the leg shinprotectors and his sandals. Most remained hidden by his desk and he knew it.

"Well done." Shawn gave them an applause as she stepped closer. Andrea handed her wooden sword back to Valerios, apparently showing a lot of respect for him despite the feeling that he did not use the full extent of his abilities. She stood there quietly, cooling down from the battle and waiting for the mistress to give further instructions.

Lady Shawn gave each combatant a kiss on the lips. "That was truly impressive. No doubt you will want a rest now, Valerios. Come see us later, if you wish to receive a reward for your performance." She spoke in a sultry whisper, as if hinting that the reward would be sexual in nature. Placing an arm around Andrea, they both walked off towards the mistress' room.

The torturess gazed at Magnus' throbbing manhood. Turning around and slowly bending forward to give him a good look at her rear end, she pulled off the black leather thong she wore, followed by her slippers. She stood naked before him, stroking his cock with one finger.

Valerios stared a bit, wetting his lips.
Than he glanced back. Some handmaidens giggled. He smiled "You are all dismissed for today. I expect all of you to at least practice an hour a day with sword and something else" he said.
They bowed and all scurried off.

He chuckled and shaking his head went to freshen up. His curiosity was peeked though by Shawn's comment. And he couldn't resist answering it. Though she hinted at her usual sexual activities it might be something else. So finally he knocked on the door, freshened up and clad in full attire as if on duty.
Attached to his belt was his gladias and a shorter dagger, he held his helmet under arm though.

He was barely paying attention to her 'actions' 'below' the waist as he was lost in her eyes than suddenly he placed a hand on the back of her head and just said two words. "come here...".

The mistress opened the door, and was somewhat disappointed that Valerios showed up in armour with his weapons. Perhaps he was expecting the reward to be something other than sex, as if Shawn's body language was too subtle. Andrea walked up behind her and stood at her side. "Are you going to ask for some other kind of reward? Why are you dressed for battle?" she asked in mock amazement.

Meira moved in closer to him, until her face was just inches away. She let go of his cock and placed both hands behind her back, leaning forward at the waist.

"I'm always dressed in armour" Valerios said.
"Not having my weapons within arm's reach would mean i'm not living up to my pay" he said. He rose up an eyebrow "As far as I know there might be an assassin hiding under your bed..." he said dead serious. He looked around a moment, taking in the 'background' of her room.

Magnus smiled at her 'cute' reaction and pulling her head closer, kissed her.
A long, deep kiss, his tongue darted out to meet hers as he pulled her into his embrace again.

"Very well. You may hold on to your weapons." Shawn said as she turned and started walking to her bed. "As for your armour, well... I can't imagine us having any fun with all those steel plates in the way. Still, you made a good point about the possibility of an assassin hiding here. What do you suggest we do then?" She and Andrea sat on the bed, looking up at him.

Moaning, Meira ran her tongue over his, slowly moving her body closer until her bare breasts rubbed against his torso. Her hands made their way across his back, carefully avoiding any wounds she might not have noticed, giving him a gentle caress.

(Ooc: Is something going to happen anytime soon? This is getting pretty boring. :confused:)

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back