• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wax "Torture" ...

Slaver123

TMF Master
Ok I'll get the ball-gag rolling here with a question; why can't I find any decent sites about hot-wax torture fetish?

It's actually pretty close to tickling- the wax burns but it can also cause a tickle sensation too. I've found one good site, but you'd think there'd be more. It's often one of the "tortures" included in videos, but can anyone recommend a good site devoted to it?

I don't mean bikini-waxing for hair removal- that's been done to death on Youtube. I mean a Top dripping hot wax (from candles etc) on the bound sub, all up and down his/her helpless body (and not just on the genitals)....that sort of scenario. It's probably my second biggest fetish....

I think your second paragraph risks turning me off of hot wax. :p All joking aside, though, I too have noticed a lack of specific wax oriented media. There is a supply of it at DeviantArt, as is the case with many things, but even still, specifically kink oriented places with a focus on wax seems to be a rarity. It is far more frequently rolled in with a plethora of other torments, likely because the majority of us tend to want to see a variety.

Still, there is much to be said for tapping the full potential of a torture by prolonging it. It would be interesting to see an in-depth wax session.

:p I was just reminded of a scene from 'Couples Retreat' (that I've annoyingly not been able to find :cross:) where the girlfriend drips hot wax over the black guy, while he's sucking on a strawberry I think. But *sigh* I haven't been able to find that one clip.
Oh well, likely nothing anyways. Just my boredom not producing anything, like usual. But this 'is' a very interesting section of this whole BDSM fetish, I'm going to say (as usually, the sub's tied down in some fashion as the hot wax is dripped over their body).
I never knew this was as popular as it is so... yup. Learn something new every day. :stickout But sorry I can't help you with any related scenes/clips. :unsure :(

I saw one clip, don't know where, where the male sub explains how his Mistress is taking him on a "journey" via massive amounts of hot wax poured all over his bound body-

I think that's an awesome way to describe any kind of BDSM, as taking someone on a "journey"

Guess no one else is into wax here....Oh well. I'm always an outsider among outsiders...

BTW having scores of little hardened wax droplets all over your skin can make the spaces in between extra extra ticklkish

I saw an episode of Penn and Teller Bullshit where a lady was in a spa and they were pouring hot wax on her forehead.I guess it would be an interesting experience.
I used to take the wax from candles and pour it on my hands.Then,I got a candle for the Ren Fest that was supposed to be lotion and be good for your skin.However,it always left a waxy layer on my hands.It didn't seem to do anything for my skin but,leave wax on them.

Don't give up, Slaver123. Wax and i go way back. Bit of a love/hate relationship. I've had intense experiences with it, and a bad/scary one or two, also.

I agree wholeheartedly about using hot wax/candles on regions other than the genitalia. My personal favorite is dripped on the rear end of bound captives. It's like a silent spanking, and great for the lazy Dom(like me!). Plus, while the wax causes the captive consternation, you can be simultaneously tickling other areas, if you have even the least bit of dexterity. This is maddening to the captive, enduring the tickling and stinging wax as a dual torment like that. Maddening, I say! :wacko:

Ahead are some wild and waxy photos I've saved. Hope you like. The first two are from one of THE hottest tickling videos I've ever seen. This gorgeous blond is floorbound, and then candle-tortured and tickled. It's probably my favorite video in the ENTIRE KNOWN UNIVERSE! The others are random finds...

Wow! Thanks Rick Tibbler! (Or should your new name be Wearend Raxdripper?) :)

Where do you find these videos? (And where do I find someone who's interested in dripping wax all over my flabby body?)

I know where to find an eyeball candle- got one just like it on a shelf. Can't believe it's safe for skin...

I'm having fond memories of how sweetly unendurable the wax can be....

Wow! Thanks Rick Tibbler! (Or should your new name be Wearend Raxdripper?) :)

Where do you find these videos? (And where do I find someone who's interested in dripping wax all over my flabby body?)

I know where to find an eyeball candle- got one just like it on a shelf. Can't believe it's safe for skin...

I'm having fond memories of how sweetly unendurable the wax can be....

I like it! We should have separate names for this sub-forum! As far as someone else dripping wax on you, I'm sure you can find a pro-dom to do the honors. Sux, I know, but sometimes it's a pay-for-play kinda world.

Oh, I found THAT particular video on a newsgroup devoted to BDSM material. It's often hit-or-miss(no pun intended), but when they dredge up something like that? Ooo-La-La!

That's a good question on that eye-candle. Looks like it might be made(at least in part) of some painted wax, which is always iffy.

Anyway, I forgot to include an all-time-favorite in the hot-wax-category:

If she insists on being a bleach-blonde with a spray tan, she needs to wear some eyeshadow, because her eyelids are seriously way paler than the rest of her blotchy self :p

I honestly never noticed. I was too mesmerized by the lit candles resting precariously atop her titties.

Here's some lovely shots of waxy fun from Hustler's Taboo mag:

Here's some lovely shots of waxy fun from Hustler's Taboo mag:

I can vouch for those Catholic-style candles as being excellent for the beginner into hot wax. That is, as long as it doesn't create any discrepancy between your beliefs and your kinks. Keep in mind, though, that the emergency candles(typically all-white, odorless, and in nondescript, clear jars) that are used for blackouts and whatnot are very similar looking, and you do NOT want to use those for this sort of play. They will literally burn you.

I can vouch for those Catholic-style candles as being excellent for the beginner into hot wax. That is, as long as it doesn't create any discrepancy between your beliefs and your kinks. Keep in mind, though, that the emergency candles(typically all-white, odorless, and in nondescript, clear jars) that are used for blackouts and whatnot are very similar looking, and you do NOT want to use those for this sort of play. They will literally burn you.

Found that out the hard way. Don't know about the emergency candles in jars, but the regular emergency candles burn VERY hot.

There seem to be two "schools" of hot wax play; dripping and pouring. Having patterns of wax dripped onto your skin from a candle is TORTUROUS (and it can tickle too!) I've heard that having wax poured from a jar candle is sensuous and relaxing.....

Found that out the hard way. Don't know about the emergency candles in jars, but the regular emergency candles burn VERY hot.

There seem to be two "schools" of hot wax play; dripping and pouring. Having patterns of wax dripped onto your skin from a candle is TORTUROUS (and it can tickle too!) I've heard that having wax poured from a jar candle is sensuous and relaxing.....

Yeah, the second-to-last time i had any playtime as a sub, the dom did the pouring technique, and it just felt warm and nice, not bad at all.

Now here's a rather extreme wax/piercing treatment. Don't click if you're the least bit squeamish, kids!

It is a good thing I am drunk, eh? Otherwise, the sight of those needles would make me fa- ... *thud*

Also, I think if I hear that "wax can tickle" one more time, I will refuse to light a candle so long as I live.

Done right, I feel that wax torture should give a "prickly" or "stinging" feeling. I never thought of it as giving a "tickling" sensation, although I have fantasies of the two used as a devastating dual torture. :eek2:

And here I thought it was supposed to feel hot. Hot enough to make one scream if applied to the right places. I suppose I do everything wrong, though.

Well I'm a new member today and what do I see? My favorite BDSM session - Waxing - I am a sub and just recently had a session with Princess Lynne here in Maryland. I have a belly button fetish so she made it a point (pun intended) to drop her hot wax in my button.. a complete turn on! I agree waxing is a part of tickling and BDSM.

And here I thought it was supposed to feel hot. Hot enough to make one scream if applied to the right places. I suppose I do everything wrong, though.

Nah. You don't do anything wrong Bella hun. It all just depends on a person's pain threshold. On a side note, people should be careful with instruments that burn the skin also as burn marks don't heal very easily (as several people can attest too).

Done right, I feel that wax torture should give a "prickly" or "stinging" feeling. I never thought of it as giving a "tickling" sensation, although I have fantasies of the two used as a devastating dual torture. :eek2:

Been on the receiving end of this- dribbles of wax all over my skin can make the bare spaces in-between VERY ticklish...

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back