• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The women of Latin Fetish Dolls: Images from the clips!

fetish elf

2nd Level Orange Feather
Bellota Lu: from the clip Too hot for shoes!
Sexy Bellota Lu knows exactly how to tempt us... Showing off her bare wrinkled soles!

Do you want to see more of Bellota Lu and her gorgeous feet?
Too hot for shoes! and all her other foot fetish, bondage and tickling clips are available at:
http://clips4sale.com/store/27077

More pics coming up... here!
Enjoy...

Last edited:
Jahaziel: From Jahaziel's marvelous soles and toes.
Jahaziel is dangling her shoes while she smokes a cigarette. She drops one shoe, then she drops the other, and teases you with her exquisite feet like never before. Great close ups of Jahaziel's super wrinkled soles!

Latin Fetish Dolls 2010!

From the clip Jahaziel in nylons.
Jahaziel is sitting on the sofa, reading a book and playing with her shoes till she drops them off. Watch her wiggling her toes while she puts her feet on the table and keeps rubbing them... teasing you with her soles in nylons!

More pics coming up...

Very Nice!!!

Very hot pics!!!
Hot ladies with very sexy feet!

Thanks for posting.

Is there any chance that you'll post a preview clip of "Jahaziel In Nylons", I'm thinking of purchasing that clip and was hoping to see a preview

More pics of this sexy Latina:
From the clip Pamela - Nylons, cuffs and chains

Last edited:
More pics of Bellota Lu. This time from the clip Bellota Lu relaxing barefoot!

Karina, from the clip Karina's punishment day!

Karina is a sexy latina with a pair of meaty soles we just want to tickle for hours!

Last edited:
Do you like our work? Let us know what do you think about Latin Fetish Dolls!
All comments are welcome!
More images coming up...

Last edited:
Minerva's feet, from the clip Minerva - Worship my feet!
Minerva's exquisite toes receive oral devotion from our well-known worshipper!

Ana Lucia's first foot worship / Minerva - Worship my feet! is available at:

Last edited:
Flor de Lis, from the clip Helpless cum slave.

Last edited:
Jahaziel's sweet suffering:
Our tickle slave Jahaziel is bound and tortured mercilessly with different instruments tickling her all over. We tickle her armpits, ears, neck, sides, feet and shock her ass and soles with the electric racket zapper making her squirm and jump as she pleads and screams in laughter, begging us to stop! The zapper and the magic wand drive her into hysterics and she can't stop laughing! She's laughing and screaming the whole time! It's Jahaziel's tickle hell! Bondage, tickling, electric play and some toe sucking and bastinado in this clip.
I love her soles... soft, wrinkled and very yummy!

Full clip is available at:

Jahaziel - Blindfolded, gagged and tied to a chair!

More images from the clips coming up...

Last edited:
Latin Fetish Dolls 2010

Tickling, bondage, foot worship, dirty soles, flip flops, nylons, sock and foot smelling, pantyhose and foot domination, foot torture, bastinado, ice torture, spanking, corporal punishment, nylon encasement, mummification, forced orgasms...

You have to see what's coming next!

Last edited:
Images from the clip Maritza's audition Part One: Socked feet tickled in the stocks!

Maritza is very ticklish on the feet, even through the socks! I have to say that after some delightful sock tickling action, I slowly remove her socks and tickle her bare soles near the end of the clip... So all bare feet tickling lovers are going to enjoy it too!

Images from the clip Flor de Lis - Wrapped, tickled and vibed

Last edited:
Rubi's first tickle torture

Rubi is 34 years old and she has never being tickled before. She is incredibly ticklish on her armpits, inner thighs, feet and neck so she suffers a lot when we attack those very sensitive spots, screaming and squealing like crazy!

Last edited:
works good. I prefer shaven clit though as opposed to the heavy bush thing going on with that chick spread eagle.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back