• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Tickling Of Marilyn Monroe F/F

Tickletrouble

TMF Regular
THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED!
A SUPER TICKLISH ICON OF A GENERATION IS EXPOSED AND TICKLED SILLY!

FBI agents are concerned about the relationship between Ms Monroe and the President. It turns out that Marilyn Monroe has a weakness. Her large, shapely and very ticklish feet. One FBI agent is determined to exploit this weakness to the full!

The female agent binds her ankles, questions Ms Monroe and RAKES HER LONG NAILS UP AND DOWN HER SOLES CAUSING HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER! The agent rubs lotion on her feet to make her relax... then RAKES HER SOLES WITH THE BRUSH AND HER SHARP FINGERNAILS! MS MONROE IS GOING CRAZY WITH LAUGHTER!

This is a re-enactment of the tickle torture of Marilyn Monroe featuring a tribute artist.

THE PREVIEW CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.tickletrouble.com/more-clips/

You can find the full clip here:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/35223

lol yeah, would be great to see her get tickled :D Nice video btw, liked it :)

I have this clip. It is a fun, sexy and enjoyable scene which has a lot going for it and I have watched more than once. It could even be called seductive. But the bondage is absurd, causing the tickler to have to hold the ropes with one hand. It would have been better with no bondage at all in such an instance. Nor can it be stated that she is "going hysterical with laughter." She is laughing sweetly and provocatively, but hysteria is a superlative that can hardly describe it.

I really wish that producers would describe the movie they have actually created rather than opt for all this ridiculous sales talk. If you had described the clip as it is, I would likely have bought it out of hand, but this sort of description is simply irritating and misleading.

No plans in the immediate future to have her tickled again, but I am toying with the idea of her being a tickler.

Mart, I'm glad that you liked the clip, I certainly don't wish to irritate with the descriptions (never been great at writing these). As for the bondage, I work remotely with people who want to try their hand with tickling. They often don't have a clue about bondage. If I get too demanding, it puts them off. I realize that I can't control every aspect unless I make the clips personally myself and unfortunately due to personal circumstances, I can no longer do that.

I also put out preview clips in case the descriptions aren't enough, I think they are more informative than the descriptions anyway and would suggest that these are viewed when deciding whether to purchase a clip. All the latest clips appear on my site, so they can be viewed there.

I am so late to this posting, I saw her interview... holy shit! I felt like that was Marilyn! Her likeness was incredible and to hear her talk about tickling and being tickled was so hot. I haven't checked out her being tickled, does she keep in character when tickled? What a great find!

DK

Ok, I understand. Thanks for the explanation. I guess that is why the various clips are so completely different from one another.

Hey DK,

I'm glad that you liked the interview. The Marilyn Monroe persona was definitely what I was looking for. She keeps in character during the tickle video, though there are moments where it breaks - like the moment where she says that she now knows now why I suggested that she take a break during the tickling.

Glen

Glen,

You hit one of my long-time desired fantasies with this one, I always wanted to see celebrity impersonators tickled!
I totally get breaking character some while getting tickled, I can't blame the girl. :) This ranks up there for me for most creative tickling
related clip mate! :)

DK

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back