• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and Seduction - with pussy tickling with a feather!!!

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
ticklingseductionfull.gif

Here is another very erotic, ticklish and sensual video that will melt your heart before you can finish the hour. This one hour show is divided in three acts. The first part has Emily dressed in that sexy red silk dress that we all love and she is laying on the bed, resting. I aproach and start caressing gliding my fingers through her soft shoulders, her back and her sides. Listen to her moan and giggle all the time, specially when it is combined with the silk of the dress. He continues to her legs drawing more giggles, laughs and unvoluntary reflexes. He will lift he dress and reveal her pink pantis. Slowly he takes the red dress off untying the spagetti straps from her neck, but he uses those spagttis to tickle her very gentle on her back. Until she is totally naked, and totally surrender to his sensual touch. The second act is the most explosive of all. I uses the purple feather to tickle her on her pussy and she goes wild. The trick is that since she is not tied up, you will see her fighting against her own instinct, holding from the bards on her head, punching the bed, growling, giggling, shaking and screaming, arcking her body and twisting it for minutes and minutes, and then turning into moans and pleasure sensations in her way to a glorious orgasm forced by tickling! In the third act of this videos I reward her with a very sensual full body sensual massage, on her back and on her front. And she will be moaning and breathing hard all the way through. I guarantee you that by the end of this video you will have sweat 10 pounds. Thats how hot this video is!
<p><a target="_blank" href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/ticklingseductionteaser.wmv">
Free preview</a></p>

You can buy this clip and many more at Emily Tickling and Seduction

Clips 1 - 5 - including pussy tickling, climax and massage

Tickling and Seduction - 1
Emily is resting in the blue bed. She is dressed in a hot red silk dress. The first few minutes of this video are dedicated just to watch her resting. Then I laydown next to her and start caressing her legs, soft and gentle, but with ticklish intensions. She giggles. She moans. She moves. I keep gliding my fingers, uncovering her sexy pink panties. I make her shoulders, neck, and back tremble. Then untie the spagetti straps that hold the dress around her neck, and tickle her with them. A very erotic clip!

ticklingseduction01.gif

Tickling and Seduction - 2
"Goshh, you are so good at this!" exhales Emily as she her back is stimulated by the most soft and loveley sensual tickling of her life. Watch her moan and giggle as her body moves unvolutarely. The sensual therapy continues on her shoulders and down her arms to her pits where he surprises her with a stronger tickling, still very gentle and with love. Watch her laugh, shrink and struggle ending in a perfect fetal position for more sensual tickling. Finger traveling through her body following her sexy curves! What a great trip this most be!

ticklingseduction02.gif

Warming up!

Tickling and Seduction - 3 - Naked stimulation
Emily is enjoying her sensual tickling therapy so much that when she is asked to take off her red silk dress she does it without arguing. Then I slide her panties off through her legs and she is totally naked and laying on the bed for more tickling and seduction. And you have no idea how great it is to slide my fingers through her soft skin and feel her body tremble, listen to her giggle and squirm. Then I use the purple feather to stimulate her sides from her arms all the way down to her legs. The reaction... pure magic... in her own words "Sensory overload!"

ticklingseduction03.gif

Pussy Tickling part 1 (Tickling & Seduction 4)
VERY HOT AND INTENSE!!!! Emily Tickling and Seduction reaches its pick when I start moving the pruple feather slowly right on her pussy and all her muscles and nerves start reacting on there own escaping from her control. She giggles, she squirm, she laughs. Watch as everything in her body crunches and expands as the feather stimulates her G-spot, sending electric charges all over her body. Unable to control her self she grabs the bars on the head of the bed and holds on to them really hard, and then she moans, shakes and arcs her body as a snake dancing at the rythm of the purple feather.

ticklingseduction04.gif

TOO HOT FOR WEEK HEARTS!

Pussy Tickling part 2 (Tickling & Seduction 5)
Emily hits her climax as her body vibrates with the purple feather tickling her pussy non stop. You can see our girl giving into pleasure as she starts rubbing her body, squeezing her breasts and playing with her self. Then, as she climbs into extasis, she grabs the bars on the head of the bed again harder than before, moan and roar, arcs her boby until she reaches her katarsis and falls into a pieceful and pleasent rest state. Exhausted, but totally satisfied! And to reward her for her great performance, I give her a very sensual and erotic full body massage, starting from her back.

ticklingseduction05.gif

And there is more to come.

The free clip is with the full version.

<p>

Full body frontal massage!!!!

Full body sensual massage - ( Tickling & Seduction 6)
Picture this! Emily, totally naked, laying on your bed, relaxed. She is waiting for you to apply some lotion all over her body, as if you were driving over a curvey mountain, and then all you have to do is use your hands to spread that lotion through her entire body and give her a sensual massage that will make her moan and breath hard, taking her in a erotic flight from the Earth to the Moan!

ticklingseduction06.gif

Tickling her pussy with a feather to orgasm was just priceless. Absolutely my favorite clip of her! Keep up the great work!

I enjoyed the pictures and the story.

This shows how to give a woman complete sexual satisfication. Keep up the GOOD WORK!:bump:

I know its an old thread but I had to bump this by saying that I love this.

R

it may be old, but still...why some guys get all the luck......;)

Why bring back these old threads when the links don't work Skely? Looks nice though, I would love to see these vids.

Why bring back these old threads when the links don't work Skely? Looks nice though, I would love to see these vids.

The links don't work but I think he brought back the thread to bring attention to his new store. So glad he's back. Didn't get around to buying this video before he closed the old store.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back