• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did your tickle fetish originate?

kryptonite

TMF Poster
When I was four years old I was supposed to take a nap midmorning, but I'd outgrown naptime and was always wide awake so I'd masturbate like crazy (humping a teddie bear) while fantasizing that a group of women wearing bathing suits were passing me back and forth over icy cold water in a swimming pool. I was turned on by the fear that they would slowly lower me into cold water. That was my first sex fantasy and I masturbated to it for years. Then, sometime while approaching puberty, the fantasy switched from fear of being lowered into cold water to fear of women overpowering and tickling me which at the time was a physical possibility. The two fantasies are similar and involve loss of control and helplessness to sensory stimulation. Through my teen years I kept masturbating to fantasies about strong sexy women dominating, outwrestling, and tickling me though as I got older and started lifting weights the scenarios became physically unlikely.

One day I discovered a copy of The Joy of Sex in the closet and learned about bondage. The book even had a chapter about it with a picture of a man tied down, a woman sitting on him; and the author mentioned foot tickling: how it was torture for some but it turned on other people out of their minds. Soon my sex fantasies graduated from the less likely being outwrestled to simply being tied down. I imagined being shamed, being forced to admit I was ticklish, panicking--fearing she would never stop, and begging for mercy.

Women getting tickled turned me on too but originally it was more the idea of provoking revenge. As I've gotten older though, I've begun having more fantasies in which I'm the tickler and the woman is laughing frantically and helplessly.

Of course, I play tickle games with my partner. One is the confession. I confess my tickle fetish fantasies while in the act of intercourse. She also often tickles me during coitus. I enjoy straining not to laugh and orgasming too early. When I put my mouth on her titties she always tickles me so I never have to ask to be tickled. We lay side by side and while I nurse, one of my hands is trapped under her hip and the other hand grabs her rear. My free ass-grabbing hand is outnumbered by both of her tickling hands.

The first time I ever had sex my partner (a heavy older lady with big boobs and a big butt) tickled me. She sat on my chest and I was already pretty excited looking at a woman's bare ass up close--a new experience. She started tickling my thighs making me laugh silently. I could take that but suddenly, she surprised me, leaned forward and tickled my feet forcing me to reflexively sit up and laugh out loud and I retaliated by tickling her butt and she laughed loudly too. Shortly thereafter, she rode me.

when my best friend threw me down and started tickling me ^_^

i had an idea before that, but thats what confirmed it

From a chick's POV........

For some reason, this thread is hott as hell to me! Thanks to the OP who started it.

Prior to being introduced to ticking by someone who appreciated it, I hated it. Being a plus sized kid in the 70s brought its own set of issues, including the occasional "I wonder if the fat kid is ticklish" issue. So I was a tickle target to plenty of folks including my father (where I probably got the tickle bug in the first place).

I spent weekends at my father's place and there were so many of us, we had to share beds. My sister (on my father's side) initiated the tickling with me; she showed me that tickling could be positive and fun. We were kids so there was no sexual content about it; just sharing some fun and laughs to combat the stress of our miserable childhood.

When she turned 12, she got into the boys and stuff between us stopped. As I grew into my teens, I buried any feelings I had about tickling but began to fantasize and dream about tickling women in bondage. I thought I was a huge freak and buried my entire sexuality. I never told anyone (including the spouse) about my feelings and recently realized that it compromised our sexual relationship during my marriage.

I revisited tickling with another man who just wanted to please me and make me happy. Those were some phenominal times sexually and I was hooked! We weren't meant to last; he was there to save my life and show me love-he wasn't meant to stay.

Now it seems like the men that have been in my life since (a whopping 2 guys) are ticklers. They're not into the TMF world but they definitely like to tickle. I occasionally get my "ler" on, but I'm the more ticklish so I've been forced to explore my lee side. I'm debating if I like it or not; it makes for some hott times, but I have control issues that I'm still working out so it's difficult for me to submit at times. I'm a work in progress, what can I tell you??

But that's my story and I'm still working things out over here. I'm learning to accept who I am and be happy with all of me, not just what society deems acceptable.

ever since i can remember ive always tickled girls feet and it always made me feel weird and i liked it. i always just sat around thinking of girls being tied up and tickled! i have no idea how it started but ya anyways when i started getting boners from it i started masterbating and then when we got the internet when i was like 15 i just decided to look up tickling and i found all this stuff and i couldnt believe there was soo many people like me ever since then i have tickled every girlfriend and any girl i think is atractive i imagine tickling her!!!

For me it was when I was about 4 or 5 years old. My Parents and Grandparents use to tickle me all the time, mostly on my bare feet. I stopped hating it and began to enjoy it. It was when My very attractive Aunt, whose feet I wanted to tickle, tickled my feet surprisingly when I was about age 7, I turned to remove her sandle and tickle her nyloned foot back. But my Father stopped me by telling me to leave my Aunt "Sharon" alone.

From that moment on I was into tickling females mostly on their feet, that is probably where I got my tickling stocking foot fetish from. I tickled as many female feet as I could through the school years to present. The most exciting ones were the females whose feet I tickled that were in their 20's and 30's when I was about that same age (7) maybe older.

If anything my fondness for tickling, especially the female foot, is still the same as it was when I was 4 or 5 years old I just got a little sneakier and braver as I got older also I wasn't as cautious or afraid of my tickling fetish as I was when I was younger. Back then a person was thought to be stange or mental if he or she like to tickle or be tickled. Basically anything out of the ordinary or the norm. Truthfully that was the one thing that I could not figure out. If I tickled someone I got scolded and told it was wrong but yet the people who told me this were the one's who tickled me. This the reason I was so worried about this fetish and tried to keep it hid when I was younger.

That's why I'm glad I found the "TMF" everone can share their thoughts and I deas about tickling and know it's it's just fine.

But to answer your question again. It was about age 4 or 5 and I'm not ashamed of it what so ever, thanks.

I really have no clue where it originated. It's been there as long as I can remember. Eventually, I just accepted that kink was somehow in my DNA.

For me,I can remember eating a ham and cheese sandwich one day,but that day I used spicy brown mustard instead of yellow mustard.I have been into tickling ever since.Wierd? :rolleyes:

I don't know how my interests (in tickling and in women's feet) originated because they go back as far as I can remember, which is to age four. :D

When I was a very young child - five, but quite possibly even younger than that - my mum used to leave me with a friend of hers during the day while she was at work. One day while I was there, I watched this woman (my mum's friend) tickling her son, who was two or three years older than me. She had him lying on her lap, and would tease him for a bit and then suddenly make growling noises and tickle him again. I was absolutely fascinated by it. It was that one incident that started it all off for me.

Shortly after that, we were round my cousin's house. She is about three years older than me. While we were there, and I still had this previous incident in my head, I just suddenly leaped on her and started tickling her in the middle of the floor. From then on, I would think about tickling women/girls quite a lot. It, of course, was not sexual then and I wasn't thinking of restraint.

When I was in my early teens, however, I had a dream during which I was tickling a girl (no idea who it was) and I was pinning her arms over her head as I did so, as she lay on her back on the floor. From that moment I grew ever more obsessed with the idea of tickling girls while they were tied up and couldn't possibly do anything to stop me, and would fantasise regularly about tickling girls at school.

And once I got the Internet and discovered that there were plenty of other people who felt the same way, and that they actually DID it for real sometimes, and even made videos of it, I was hooked.

Hope that's an adequate summation of the development of my tickling fetish in my early years. :3poke:

Well My husband got me into it 5 years ago. I thought it was kinda weird at first but was like "whatever" but then I saw how turned on he would get. It made me feel sexy. Now I have the same obsession. There are times when I cant get wet without being tickled at least a little bit.:blush:

Well My husband got me into it 5 years ago. I thought it was kinda weird at first but was like "whatever" but then I saw how turned on he would get. It made me feel sexy. Now I have the same obsession. There are times when I cant get wet without being tickled at least a little bit.:blush:

What if i poured water on you to get you wet. :hipoke: my fetish originated at birth.

I would say it's inborn in me. It's something that runs in my family as I know several who have at least a bit of it and I believe I've passed it onto at least one of my kids. I've loved it ever since being a child and can honestly say nothing from my childhood brought it on. I will say I discovery it as a fetish later on in life but there were signs it was always there.

Sandee

For me, it began when I was about 5 years old in kindergarten. I remember getting involved in a playful tickle fight with a girl in my class. As I tickled her, I became intensely aroused even then. After that experience, any reference to tickling got me excited, including tickling scenes in cartoons. And I've been hooked ever since!

Well, I don't have a tickle fetish-it's more of a passion/very strong interest. But it came from my fingernail fetish, which I've had ever since I can remember, and also from my love of affection, cuddling, hugs, and just touch in general :twohugs: :)

First: There was the Big Bang

First: There was the Big Bang
Second: An inflationary period
Next: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was frightened of being tickled when I was a child; nobody in my immediate family tickled me, I don't come from a very affectionate family, and I think I had the idea that I would get in trouble for being tickled. It was just random adults who tickled me, and I would always whine and run away. I remember being terrified of clowns because I had gotten the idea that they would try to tickle me to make me laugh, and I would sleep with the blankets wrapped tightly around me because I was afraid that a monster would sneak in the window and tickle me.

But at the same time I was fascinated with tickling, and my earliest memory of a positive association is when I was watching Sesame Street and saw a clip of a child about my age (5-ish, I think) jumping from the arm of a couch into an adults arms, and being caught and tickled. It all seemed sort of affectionate and safe, and scary as well because the child obviously couldn't get away.

I was intrigued by media portrayals of tickling, in cartoons and similar. As I got older I gradually became sexually aroused by tickling. My earliest fantasies involved being kidnapped by pirates and tied to the mast or dragged below deck and tied or held down to a bed and tickled until I revealed the location of the treasure they were looking for, or as a punishment.

Lucy

I'm honestly not sure. My first tickling experience was at age 11 with a cute neighbor girl.....she was very ticklish and loved being tickled (would dare me to tickle her feet). I believe I had this fetish at an even younger age though; remember being excited by seeing women tickled on tv, magazines, etc. when I was only 7 or 8.

My dad and mom also engaged in occasional playful ticklefights (as far back as I can remember).....so my first interest in tickling may have well been sparked by witnessing them.

my ex-girlfriend actually turned me on to it and now i want to tickle my lees until they almost pee their pants

As I got older I gradually became sexually aroused by tickling. My earliest fantasies involved being kidnapped by pirates and tied to the mast or dragged below deck and tied or held down to a bed and tickled until I revealed the location of the treasure they were looking for, or as a punishment.

Lucy

Sounds like me, lucy. Although my fantasy involved being kidnapped, stripped naked, hands tied, ankles tied and hung upside down by my feet. My kidnappers would torture me with sadistic tickling until James Bond came and rescued me.

And no, I looked nothing like Pussy Galore, Holly Goodhead, Plenty O'Toole or Honey Ryder. Would 007 ever rescue ordinary looking girls?

My siblings (2 older brothers, older sister, younger sister) used to tickle me, as well as perform other little tortures. But I hated it when I was a little girl. All of a sudden, as soon as I reached puberty, tickling became a sexual turn-on. Yeah, it's all in the DNA, and the way my brain is wired.

Love,
Jean

I was always fascinated with tickling. I'd get a funny feeling in my gut every time there was a cartoon on television that had any sort of tickling going on, and even if it was brief I'd think about it for a while after. I'd always get self-conscious (I didn't know why) and would try to make sure that no one else was watching or looking at me.

I had a love-hate relationship with tickling when I was little. I liked tickling people but was too shy to initiate it, unless someone already in a tickle fight asked me to help. I intensely disliked being tickled after a while, and told people off when they tried.

There were several things that stick in my mind now, but... long story short, I'm here. *Shrugs*

Confessions Of A Tickler

Greetings fellow ticklephiles,
CONFESSIONS OF A TICKLER

My story begins many years ago when I was just a child, maybe three years old. It is quite a fantastic feat (no pun intended) that I can remember (or think that I can remember) the moment. None-the-less, I was visiting my aunt’s house. My cousin was babysitting me. I was crawling around on the floor playing and suddenly discovered her feet dangling there. I tickled her feet and she jumped. This feeling grew within me and I was confused by its power. It did something within me, like the feeling one gets in the pit of their stomach when riding a rollercoaster and it’s just about to plunge over a ten story fall.

Later I found that tickling entered my dreams – at first I was the victim, ticked by clowns and (believe it or not) a dream character of Terry Thomas (why I couldn’t tell you). There was a girl in our neighborhood (I’m now four) and she came over to play. All I wanted to do was tickler her feet. My preschool teacher wore clogs and all I wanted to was tickle her feet. And, so on…

As an adolescent these feelings were confusing – and embarrassing. I suppressed my tickle mania, but suffered for it. Imagine a young man, in the throws of puberty getting an erection at the sight and thought of a girls feet. This went on through my freshman year, and sophomore year. But, something amazing happened in my junior year – a girl in my English class, whom I thought was cute, and who sat behind me said something to me. As we sat watching some movie (I really don’t remember what it was), this girl (name left out to protect the innocent) took her bare feet and put them in my lap and said, “Tickle!”.

Her feet were smooth, soft and extremely ticklish. My heart was racing, palms sweating, and my mouth dry. I caressed her feet, more like massaging them. She furthered. “No, tickle me!”

The erection was ripping through my pants. I was delirious and in some ways shocked at what was happening. She wiggled and quivered with each touch. Needless to say, the endorphins were coursing through my system.

This happened on many more occasions in the same class. Then, in my senior year we went on a class trip to the College of the Redwoods. We were assigned a dorm room and four of us were allowed to sleep in the same room together. This girl was one of the four. But, as the night came on, we ended up getting three others who came to visit. While in the darkness this girl and another female classmate allowed me and another dude to massage their feet. The girl from the class wanted me to tickle her feet and I did, then the other girl wanted me to tickle her and I did. Then as I was holding her foot and tickling I sucked her toes. She moaned in ecstasy and I was in a delirium of sexual frenzy.

Years later, in college I was sitting in the pub when I overheard two girls talking about a human sexuality class that had as its paper the topic of fetishes. One girl described how a dude was in a straight jacket and some girls ticked his feet. I was surprised. Later that day I sat in a lab working on a paper. The Internet had emerged recently. The word processing software was on a lab computer that had an Internet browser. In a moment of weakness I brought up the browser, typed in the words tickle, and the fog lifted. I was not alone any longer.

Faithfully yours,
Law900

Last edited:
First I think it is really interesting that most of us started to have these feelings so young. Second here is my story:

So when I was younger too (4 years old,) I used to watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. On the show they would always capture April and subject her to foot tickling. As a youngster this always gave me a funny feeling and I loved watching it. Gradually I started to make up my own stories about tickling (mostly being captured,) they were always really elaborate though, full of different machines and scenarios. Anyway this increased over the years and then I found this site and discovered lots of people feel this way. :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back