• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did your tickle fetish originate?

When I was 9 I was at a fair and they had this part of a maze where if you where caught barefoot they would have you sit down in a chair and tickle your foot with a feather duster, I loved it and it just grew from there.

When I was in preschool, I was friends with the girl next door. She was almost always barefoot, which is probably how my foot fetish started. I don't remember if she was ticklish or not, but I would often try to tickle her feet. Throughout elementary school, I would always get excited when tickling or feet was brought up, and in 7th grade, I realized I had a foot and tickling fetish.

Hi there

For me i still remember this girl from my building coming soon with her mother. We were of the same age like 7 or 8 and played foot tickling while parents were chatting, as far as i recall she was quite ticklish :)

Besides this one of my cousins like to tickle me everytime as well, i suppose she would love to tickle the entire earth, clearly stated.

That and well the most great moment was at school on a show when kind of a magician guy came in an tied up our pretty teacher rather well.... enough to say that i realized that tickling + bondage equaled great fun, same time like 9 yo

Next it was fun with girlfirends, friends, and stuff. Tickler's life great:devilish:

With me, it started when I was about ten years old. My parents were throwing a party on a Saturday night, being as I was only 10 years old my father ended up putting me to bed at o think 10:00 that night. But long before ten o'clock rolled around. I remember talking to a lady who had been friends with my family since as far back as I could remember, I saw her sitting on the couch in the den by herself so I went over there to say hi. She suggested that I could sit down on her lap if I wanted to, of course I said OKAY. Anywsy as I'm sitting on her lap I felt her hands rub around my lower stomach area and she then asks me "are you ticklish?" Of course I knew I was ticklish but I didn't know if I should admit to it or not. So I just shook my shoulders as if to say I DUNNO. Well she put her hands inside of my shirt and started tickling me with her totally long finger tips. It drove me bananas being tickled like that I laughed and squirmed and tried to stand up but she wasn't having that, she kept me pinned there while she tickled me in other spots. Nothing sexual since I was only 10 years old mind you. I laughed so damn loud some of the other party guests stuck thier heads in the den to see what was going on. I remember when she finally stopped tickling me, I was out of breath and was sweating profusely and I really needed to use the bathroom so off I went. I returned to the den maybe 15 minutes after leaving that lady was not there anymore so I looked around the house and found her in the backyard talking with a small group. She waved at me I waved back and them I went back in the house and thought about her tickling me, and I really liked it. She wound up tickling me again at my age of 17, and afterwards I proceeded to unbutton her blouse, and I tickled her whole upper body for close to an hour. She kept her bra on, even though I had suggested that she removebit, she refused to take it off but that was OK. Damn this reply turned out to be longer than I had thought it would be. But that's how I was introduced into the exciting world of tickling. :)

Im pretty sure my fetish started when i was tickled to death by my teenage babysitters and it went from there. I am very masculine but i always fell apart and lost my mind whenever any of my girlfreinds tickled me. I guess that it must have turned me on also. So now im am a ticklee the only submissive part of me and only by women.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back