• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Six (F/M)

Mercy_UK

Be gentle.

Six

Prologue

There was blackness. Zero blinked,and realised something was covering his face, a hood of some kind. His arms were up over his head, bound with rope at the wrists, elbows and upper arms, his hands "bandaged" together so that he couldn't even wriggle his fingers. Fear filled his throat as he tried to move his hips; something was strapping them down in place, his legs off the ground, going upwards diagonally, what felt like coils of rope or tape holding them fast to something beneath his legs, his feet propped up with something locked around his ankles.

His stomach flipped as he realised he was fully clothed except for his bare feet. He tried to move them, but his toes were being held back, perhaps tied to the device his ankles were locked into.
Zero felt his breathing quicken, panic threatening to engulf him if he didn't calm down.

"Stay cool.." He muttered to himself as he tried to remember what the hell had happened to him. The last thing he could remember was a bar. He'd thought one drink would be enough, he didn't have to deliver the package to Seven until the next day, and it was too early to go to bed. Some woman had bought him a drink..then..blackness. Nothing.

The sound of footsteps sent a shiver up his spine. Gasping, he struggled again, but he was pinned too tightly. The footsteps got louder. He heard the footsteps stop, heard a door open, a light flick on. He saw a shadow pass over the hood, and in a flourish, it was gone.

Blinking, he looked around his surroundings. A small grey room,like a prison cell, dark. A bright light shining in his eyes, the dark figure behind it. He looked down, and saw he was flat on his back on a huge hard mat, secured with straps. His legs were strapped to something beneath him as he had thought, his feet locked in ankle stocks which sat atop the back of an iron cast chair. Each toe was individually tied back to the stocks. The light was coming from by the chair.

The figure was still behind the light; he couldn't make it out.

"Who's there?" He called, angrily. "Where am I? What the hell's going on?"

The figure spoke, a man. "Oh, so many questions, Zero. But, you are here to answer ours."

"Show yourself! Get that damned light out my eyes! And how do you know that name?!"

The man laughed softly. "You can call me Nine, for now. I used to work for your company, see, until we had a..falling out. And now, they've hired you as a glorified delivery boy. I know you were taking a package to Seven. I liberated that from your hotel room. What I want to know is, who gave you it, where did it come from, and why does Seven need it?"

Zero sneered. "You used to work for us. You know we're trained in handling interrogation. You know I won't talk. So how about you let me go?"

Nine laughed again. "Oh Zero. I know that. That's why I've arranged a little visit for you. You see, we found something you haven't been trained in."

Squinting, he could make out long red hair and not much else. He looked down and saw her remove her shoes, pale bare feet all that was visible beneath the glaring beam coming form the lamp.
Swallowing hard, he stared at the feet as they walked around him in a circle.
Zero breathed calmly, resigned to whatever torture was in store for him. He didn't believe Nine's bullshit about a new method.

He heard two clicks; the glaring light went out and instead, a dimmer blue light filled the room. He looked at the woman and gasped.

"Six?!"

Suddenly Zero's mouth was dry, his breathing ragged. His thoughts raced, desperately trying to block out the memories, the rumours about Six. Remember your training, he thought. Stay calm.

Six smiled brightly at her bound victim. "Ah, you guessed. I must say, I'm flattered. I guess you heard about me. In which case, you know I like to get straight to the point."

Walking over, she straddled Zero's broad chest, sliding her hands underneath his short sleeved shirt so he could feel her cool fingertips on his ribs. "Let's start by asking the name. Who sent you to see Seven?"

Zero looked into her green eyes and saw hell. "No," he barely whispered.

Six smiled, her eyes glittering. And began to tickle his ribs.

It wasn't long before Zero was laughing under my skillful fingertips. I kneaded and prodded every inch of his ribcage, diligently searching out the most sensitive spots and then attacking them mercilessly. I poked my long fingers between each rib before wiggling them hard, sending the poor guy into gales of laughter. Up and down his ribs I tickled, rubbing the skin over the bone hard as he laughed, before curving each hand into a claw, fingers spread and stiff, and placing one on each side of his ribcage.
"Ready to answer, tickle-toy?"

Zero gasped for air, panting. "Please...I can't saAYAHAAAAHAAA!!" As soon as he spoke, I began vigorously shaking my stiff clawed fingers on each side of his sensitive ribcage, fast and hard, rendering him utterly incapable of speech. I continued.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that," I smiled wickedly. Looks like your ribs aren't ticklish enough. Maybe we can go higher."

Zero's eyes widened and then squeezed shut as my fingers travelled upwards under his shirt in search of his wide open, exposed armpits. Giggling to myself, I placed one long, manicured fingernail in the centre of each armpit and began a slow, steady scratching. Zero whimpered, the giggles bubbling over like a dam.

"Oh my, and this is only one finger in each armpit. How do you think all my fingers will feel? Coochy coo.."

Zero roared with laughter as I showed him how true to my word I can be. Bringing all my fingernails into play, I began tickling and spidering my nails over his soft skin, from just under his elbows, down to his armpits, tickling both of the sensitive hollows mercilessly with the full force of all my fingernails.

I felt his muscles bunch and flex as he tried to move, wriggle, anything to distract from the hellish sensations I was inflicting on his armpits, but tied as tight as he was, it was proving impossible. I changed tack, burrowing my fingers deep into both his armpits, poking and drilling my fingers into and around his jumping muscles as I taunted him. "I might keep you here forever, you know. I love how ticklish you are here......did I ever tell you how I could just tickle all day?"

Shrieking, Zero tried for an answer. I let up for a second, almost letting him get the words out, before burying my tickling fingers back into his quivering armpits again for another full blown, merciless tickling.

I couldn't tell you how long I spent, assaulting him in this manner. Only that Zero was soon red faced, sweating, and screaming in a hoarse, desperate tone of voice as I sat astride his immobile torso, staring into his watering, tearing eyes, torturing the helpless armpits as his arms lay uselessly above his head.

Leaning forward, I began spider tickling both armpits at once, hard with my nails.

"Does that make you crazy?" I whispered in his ear, as he laughingly tried to answer.

"Yees! God, yesss!"

"Then enjoy the trip.." I smiled, and wriggled all my fingers through his helpless, stretched out underarms. Upwards my evil nails whisked, until I was tickling the skin above his armpits.

"Anything to say yet?" I asked. working my nails up to his hands and back down, slowly running them back down into his armpits.

Zero's eyes were filled with horror. "No..." He rasped. He may have been about to continue, but my fingers were digging back under his arms again, producing wracking sobs of laughter from my helpless victim.

"I'm going to tickle torture you till you're insane, Zero...'til there's nothing left of you.." I whispered, boring my busy fingers into the centre of his armpits, over and over, working my thumbs into the hyper ticklish muscles and raking my nails over the tender skin until the tears were flowing freely from his panicked eyes, inhuman, sobbing laughter pouring out of his mouth.

As my screaming spy discovered the realms of silent laughter, I let my mind wander as my vicious fingernails began a steady raking from the tops of his armpits through the soft valleys and below, then back again, throwing in the odd deep tissue prodding technique as he yelled and laughed soundlessly.

The door to the cell opened, and Nine entered, placing a glass of water and a small basket next to me.

"Thanks, I almost forgot," I grinned at him, never removing my fingers from Zero's armpits, never ceasing the torture.

"Anything yet?" asked Nine, barely glancing at the squirming, twitching body of Zero, as if he were discussing dinner plans.

"Not yet, but I've only just started," I smiled, placing all four fingers in each armpit and beginning a deep tissue massage that brought Zero's voice back in a steady howling scream of agony.

Nine nodded and left the cell. I continued the massaging of Zero's most ticklish armpit muscles until I got thirsty and stood up, downing the water Nine had brought me in one go.

Zero was panting, voice hoarse. "You gotta believe me," he croaked. "They didn't tell me who it came from. All I knew was had to take it to Seven...they told me where to find it, in a safe, I don't know anything else.." He looked up at me, tears still in his eyes. He sounded terrified. But I was having fun. Why concern myself?

Picking up the basket, I sat in the iron chair backwards, Zero's bare feet right in front of my face. "Guess what happens now?" I asked happily, taking a stiff bristled hairbrush and a bottle of lubricant from the basket, sensation enhancing stuff made for more sexual purposes.

Zero's eyes widened, and he babbled like a madman as I liberally smeared his taut bare soles with the lube. I wasn't really listening to him. I knew I was in my tickle trance, the one I always retreat to when I have a ticklish victim, the one where pity is a foreign word.

Once his helpless bare soles were glistening with sensation enhancing lubricant, I took the hairbrush and began brushing his left sole. The cackling, heaving laughter was instant. Smiling, I dragged the stiff bristles from his heel, up through the arch to under the toes and back again, firmly, slowly.

"Feels good huh? And all I need to hear is the name. Who's behind all this?"

I began scrubbing the brush over the bare sole in earnest now as Zero howled with laughter and cried that he didn't know.

"Then I'm never going to stop tickling," I told him brightly as I took another hairbrush from the basket, twin of the first, and began to brush his other foot briskly with it.

Once Zero had lapsed back into silent, lung exploding laughter, I stopped, laying my brushes down and wiggling my nails above his feet.

"Guess how this is gonna feel?"

I don't even think the sound he made then could be classed as human, but I was far too busy inserting my fingernails between each individually tied toe to really care. I could tell he was making a heroic effort to wriggle his toes or somehow curl them, but all that happened was they quivered ever so slightly in their little bonds as I expertly coaxed scream after scream of agony from him, stroking the webbing between his toes delicately and relentlessly, dipping into the valleys beneath them to scratch lightly, letting my tongue slide between and under each toe until the echoing screams of hysteria in the room were almost painful to me to hear.

But not quite.

Humming to myself, I raked both his twitching feet from toes down to heels with my nails,and back again. His feet were agonisingly ticklish, so I made sure I explored each crevice, each wrinkle, each millimeter of skin, tickling and stroking the tops and sides of his feet too, noting the weakest spots so that I could return again and again.

Scratching at his heels, I thought I heard a word or two mixed in with the screams and hysterical laughter. Shrugging, I explained that I couldn't understand him, and went back to pinching and nibbling his heels before moving on to rake and spider tickle his soft arches.

After about twenty minutes of foot tickling, Zero was looking on the verge of fainting. Stopping, I asked again for the name.

"O-One," Zero whispered, eyes closed in resignation, breathing in ragged, pained gasps. "One s-sent me....I have documents confirming everything..there's full details on them..that's all I know...I'll get you the documents, their location, anything.....codeword....for....f-or the mission...is.....greenwood....One wanted to....capture you...for...doing this to...that agent.."

So that was it. It all made sense. "Thank you for telling me, Zero," I smiled coolly. "Guess you're not so hard to break after all."

Picking up the phone, I called Nine.

"Yeah, he gave me the codeword, name and mission. It's One. Yeah you were right on that theory. Yeah. Okay, you start work on that."
I fixed Zero with a sadistic look and walked over to him. I buckled a ball gag into his mouth and covered it with tape. I listened to Nine's plan of attack, and sat back down facing Zero's twitching, tenderised feet.
"There's something else Nine; he says he has documents to back this up, more information on them than he can remember. Yeah. No, he won't give me the location."

Zero screamed his protest from behind the gag. I winked at him.

"Yeah, give me a few days with him to get the location details while you start the mission. Sure. Ok, check back in a few days. Bye Nine." I hung up.

Zero was screaming in frustration behind his gag, his futile struggle against the bonds more frenzied than ever.

"Looks like I got us more time together, Z. I bet you're really tickled."
I winked at the bad pun, and set my nails to work on his cringing soles.

THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY! I would've caved in at the very hint that my feet would be tickled in that fashion.:blaugh:

Excellent story, I love interrogations scenes, all that merciless tickling. Thanks for sharing

Fantastic story! Love the immobility and the lack of pity on the ler's part. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Great work!

Mercy,

I loved the "lack of mercy" you showed in your writing. If you are half as evil as your character, I'd love to make your acquaintence some day!

MrTicklee

Awesome story Mercy!!! :bouncybou
Made me shiver just reading it!!! :shake: :wow:

I just found a new favorite story. This belongs in some kind of "Classics" archive.

Love it. I love tickle tourcher stories. This is one of the best ive read

Can't believe I never saw this one. This is fantastic. The fact your victim was named Z made it even better. you

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back