• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Of these girl next door types... who do you tickle first ?

Of these girl next door types...who do you tickle first

• The college coed who is resting her barefeet in a chair at the library

Votes: 42 72.4%
  • The business woman in nylons who has kicked her shoes off during a lunch break

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The brides maids who have kicked off their shoes at the wedding reception

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The airline stewardess who dips her foot in and out her shoe as she waits for her flight

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • The housewife who is trying on new shoes at the shoestore

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • The sales clerk who dips her tired feet in and out her shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brides maids!
1) When you think wedding, you think formal. Formal for women usually means nylons... Woohoo!
2) Brides maids. 2 for 1! Double Woohoo!

Age wise, I'd like to tickle the college co-ed. But I voted for the business woman because my peference is to tickle nyloned or socked feet. That's just the way I am.

Like tklr22, I am a nyloned foot fiend. I don't know what it is. I guess the nylons can make most feet look near perfect. Too many times I see the rough soles or corns on pretty women who should have pretty feet. But don't get me wrong. I won't discriminate...I'll tickle the sh@t out of a pretty barefoot. The ugly foot though...it goes back into the shoe or sock.:)

Gotta be the exec for me

I love empowered women to begin with, but I love tickling them even more. So a Busness women would be perfect for me.

The experimental college co-ed.

College girls are just fun. They seem to have fun with whatever they do. They will let you tickle them just because they've never done it.:D :D

I'd have gone for the college girl in the library, largely because I've been there and done that. What fun!:devil: :D I could'nt vote though, because the poll was closed.:(

I'd like to tickle the airline stewardess. The business woman seems like a good option.

Nobody picked the sales clerk? I'd have to tickle her then so she doesn't feel left out LOL

I believe that all of them have gone back next door and forgotten about it. This thread is from May 2001, more than 13 years ago. :eek:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back