• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Buffy' Tickling?

Which character on 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' would you most like to tickle?

• Buffy, the Slayer herself.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Faith, the 'other Slayer'

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Willow, Buffy's best friend, lesbian ex-witch

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Tara, withc and Willow's ex-girlfriend

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Drusilla, insane vampiress

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Glory, chaotic Hell-godess

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Anya, ex(?)-vengeance demon

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
Umm, yeah, that was _really_ hard for me, um, ya know, it's not like I already knew who I was gonna, uh, vote for before I even saw the choices. :D

I rarely watch that Buffy show but have recently found myself obsessed with Alyson Hannigan......damn she's cute......she plays "Willow", right? I hope so because I cast my vote accordingly. :p

Definatley Buffy herself. SMG has got the most gorgeous soles and toes I ever saw, even if she doesn't have much of a r/l personality.

Exactly. This poll is bogus without Cordelia.

My thoughts exactly! And she probably would have been the top pick, 'cuz she was by FAR the hottest chick on that show. Absent that, Sarah/Buffy has a great laugh so I could see why she won, though I personally would rather tickle Alyson/Willow (my pick).

Upon reflection, maybe Cordelia was left out because she also starred in the 'Buffy' spinoff, 'Angel'??? That show had enough hot women perhaps to merit its own poll.

But that doesn't explain why Dawn (Michelle Trachtenberg) was also omitted. Sure, she was just a kid when she came aboard, but by the end of the Buffy series she had grown enough to deserve a spot. I can certainly recall wanting to give her character a good tickling often enough. :D

Last edited:
I voted for whoever Eliza Dushku is... I think it was Faith? I hope so anyways, Buffy has amazing feet as well though.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back