• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New member Hello Thread

My attraction is almost as old as I am

I first found myself attracted to Dorothy Dandridge at the age of 6 when I saw her in several movies. She was barefoot most of the time. This seemed to have a lasting effect on my mind. I finally got up the courage to tell my Wife of the same attraction to her feet some time ago. She is a beautiful, plump, full figured Woman of color with a size 9 foot. She loves when I wake her up after midnight by tickling her sexy feet which always puts her into the mood to make love.:justlips:

Welcome to the TMF, garth, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Thanks for the Welcome, I'm so happy to be with people that I can relate to

Welcome to the TMF, garth, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.
Thanks for the warm welcome. My attraction goes back a long time. I am fortunate to be Married to a Woman who not only understands but has a pair of sexy feet that are erotic zones to her. Tickling them is a part of foreplay to both of us as I get aroused by tickling them and she gets aroused by having them tickled. I can explain further if you desire.

Can we exchange a few stories

Welcome back Bethan83. Ohio here, what part did you live in before moving?

If you are interested in chatting I have a Yahoo ID for messenger and email and if you want to send a PM I also have a Kik account. I have written a few stories if you are also interested.

If not I respect that. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Let's exchange a few of our stories together.

Hello! Just joined today :) from Columbus Ohio if there are any locals. Would love to meet and get to know people interested in tickling. Feel free to shoot me a message or friend me.

thanks!

Pat

Hello! Just joined today :) from Columbus Ohio if there are any locals. Would love to meet and get to know people interested in tickling. Feel free to shoot me a message or friend me.

thanks!

Pat

Welcome to the TMF, Pat, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Uhh, hi. I just got through reading the rules, kind of nervous, but glad to be here. I can't think of much to say beyond that.

Uhh, hi. I just got through reading the rules, kind of nervous, but glad to be here. I can't think of much to say beyond that.

Welcome to the TMF, Zegooddoctor, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hey Doc,
My Sexy Wife has had quite a tickle experience with a Doctor a short time ago. If interested I can tell you all about it. It was one of the most stimulating things that I ever observed.

Hi. I'm new here. I've observed the forum from a long time but finally decided to sign up and interact a little here. When I find some free time I wiil try to post some stories from time to time. The story i've already posted will be continued, but as probably every story I will post, it will apear in parts under the same thread. One more thing I know that my English is not perfect (it's not my first language), but I'm working on it.

Welcome to the TMF, evilghost, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello everyone! This is the first time I've ever joined any sort of fetish forum, and I have to say I'm kinda excited. I've been lurking for too long; about 2 years ago, I had heard about a weird fetish (I think it was a sneezing fetish) and I wondered what other everyday things were fetishes. I googled tickling to see if it was. Turns out I was right. And upon seeing the video that popped up at the top of the page I realized that it was a fetish that I definitely have! Hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

Anyway, I'm psyched to be here! Can't wait to meet all of you guys :)

Welcome to the TMF, Wobbuffet, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Hello All! Mynames Mark , I first searched tickling when i was pretty young around 14ish i found this site and waited til i was 18 to join, ended up waiting anoter 2 years to actualy join up and make a post. Happy to finally meet oter people who are like me!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back