• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven Moon

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
As usual, comments left here are always appreciated.

Wet Dreams and Wicked Fantasies.
Inspired by Raven Moon,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c. 2008.

Raven was tied so taught on the padded table that she couldn't move a muscle. There were ropes on her wrists and ankles that stretched her taught and spread eagled, ropes that tied her elbows and ropes that tied down her knees. The only part of her five foot three inch body that wasn't tied was her head and she lifted it to survey her predicament.

"How you doing Raven?" Asked a grinning Andraus, leaning over her.

Raven swallowed hard.

Andraus giggled evilly. “I’ve had my eye on you for some time and especially every time you walk into the bondage boutique. I watch as you look over everything and have secret fervid wishes of how I could get you in them. To be honest I have the wettest of dreams about you every night. So wet I have to change the sheets and air out the mattress."

’OHMYGOD’ Raven shivered again and looked up at her with big pleading blue eyes. She knew that the tank top that she was wearing would be of no protection whatsoever, her jeans much the same and her sneakers and socks as well.

“But you don’t recognize me do you.”

Raven looked the girl over and had the feeling she has seen her somewhere before, but couldn’t place it.

“You used to call me mousy Marcie, and humiliate me once a week with your hard and cruel tickle torture. Well my immobile little sensual playtoy, mousy Marcie’s back and what is it they say, payback is a bitch. Well meet the bitch.”

Raven froze now recognizing the girl she had indeed severely humiliated time and time again. Reducing the poor girl to mere hysteria on several occasions and not giving a shit for her welfare. Raven swallowed hard and slowly shook her head no.

“No isn’t going to get you anywhere playtoy as I’m going to take every technique and tool you used on me and use them on you. And like you I’m showing no quarter personified.”

Raven jerked, feeling a hand stroking her left cheek and watched if drift down over her shoulder. She suddenly wanted bring her left arm down, but the thorough bondage job they had done her didn't allow that for even a second. She jerked again as she felt Andraus's other hand caressing her right shoulder area and clenched her eyes shut for a brief moment then opened them to plead with once more.

"You're going to have fun today Raven."

She jerked hard, feeling fingers insert themselves inside the sleeves of her top and then resting in her armpits. Her armpits were as smooth as silk and as wide open as they could possibly be and she never felt so vulnerable. The fingers now slowly spidered the soft, tender and taught skin and once more she jerked and now giggled.

"That's it Raven you just give me deep giggles. But I don't want to hear just giggles from you sweetheart. I want to hear the intense screams of laughter." With that, she dug her hands in and sought the deepest recesses of Raven's pits.

Raven burst into intense giggles and bucked and her legs pumped on the bed. This wasn’t the control she liked but loved; tied spread to the bed. Raven began screaming and strained at her bonds then burst forth with all out laughter. Her head snapped from side to side and you could almost hear the creaking of the restraints that held her tight down. Andraus delighted in the arching of her back. Her auburn hair was flying everywhere as her head snapped from side to side and she rocked the table. The laughter was now continuous and her back looked to be in permanent arch. Every bone in her body seemed to disconnect then reconnect and jangle like her nerves were doing. Andraus's fiendish fingers expertly picked away at her armpits and they thoroughly explored the deepest recesses along with every nook and cranny.

"Staaaaaahpiiiiiiitttttttt!!! Please staaaaahp! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Andraus ignored her pleas and continuing the tickleraping of her pits. She thoroughly loved the soft silky tender freshly shaved skin and she made sure that every micrometer was thoroughly tickled to the max. She could feel Raven's nerve endings reeling and writhing; she could feel the electricity that was ripping through them straight to the poor girl's brain and she loved it. Raven was her ideal dream personified.

“How about we get this top off and yes that bra of yours too. Do you remember how you denuded me? Teasing me with cheap talk and degrading innuendo.” Andraus slowly pushed up Raven’s top and slowly uncovered the bra-covered breasts.

“I’m going to get very lezzy with those playtoy and very merciless. Revenge is a dish best served cold and I intend to have chilly hands.”

Raven struggled and writhed to free herself, but Andraus had indeed learned bondage from her and had now turned the tables. She felt the swish of fabric slowly stroke her armpits and she writhed even more. She jerked as the top came over her eyes and breathed sharply as it came off. Andraus sat on her right side and smiled and Raven could see a steel coldness in her green eyes and that unnerved her no end. Raven’s mind was almost imploding, wondering what the girl was going to do to her. She jerked again as a single finger began to slowly trace the outer edges of her bra. She smiled even more evilly when she fingered the cleavage area.

“You haven’t changed a bit have you; get aroused and your nipples harden.” Andraus reached over to a bedside table and took off a small silver knife.

Remember this? Remember how you used to clinically cut off my bras and then laid the cold blade against my nipples, making me jerk and squirm, while you laughed.” Andraus inserted the blade under the cleavage strap and with a short upward thrust, cut the bra in half. The bra halves fell off Raven’s breasts and she jerked again.

“Just as I thought aroused and erect. I hope you remember what you always did to my nipples and how you again humiliated me.” With that she pinched both nipples and Raven drew in a short sharp breath.

“OOOOH, they react.” Andraus leaned forward and lightly began kissing the nipples and Raven squirmed and yipped. The kisses continued and Raven squirmed even more.

“I’ve only begun with these playtoy and I’ll “milk” them for all they’re worth. But first.” Andraus dove her fingers on Raven’s ribs and she screamed and arched her back. “Well now, even through this grizzly bear exterior I can still get those ribs.

This was agony upon agony for her and her entire body was a frenzied mess and she violently struggled to free herself. It seemed that each new rib being tickled was worse than the last and her nerve endings there were being blown into oblivion. Rib after rib was being decimated. Andraus surfed each rib from tip to back then back to the tip again, stopping long enough at the back to verbally tease her about the rib tickling to come. She dug in and vibrated her fingers and this really made Raven scream.

“I’ll check these off as a hotspot and now add some tummy.” With that she fluttered her fingers in the tummy, like two butterflies and Raven writhed all over.

“Hmmm tummy’s good, but I’ll leave it for a little while. Let’s see about getting these jeans off shall we?” Andraus moved Raven’s legs together and then straddled them. She watched as the button was undone and listened to the slow tell tale sound of the zipper being pulled down. She then began the slow arduous task of pulling them down ot Raven’s bum and down her legs. Raven squirmed as the jeans came down and squirmed as each leg was untied and the jeans removed from them, then the legs retied. Now all she had on were her sneakers, foot socks and her lace boy black panties.

"Well then let's check out those feet shall we. And by the way I am not nice to feet as I tickle torture them mercilessly. Remember how you used to rapetickle mine and humiliate me when doing it. I remember how you did that at a party and how everyone laughed at me. I wanted to crawl into a corner and kill myself. But I swore revenge and now you are about to find out ten reasons why."

"NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS! NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEET!"

Andraus leaned forward and whispered in Raven's left ear. "Yessssssss toy the feeeeeeeeeet." I have always had a fervid thing for another woman’s feet and so will yours satisfy my fervid, evil and sadistic urges.”

Andraus then went to the foot of the table and watched as Raven's feet violently writhed all over, desperately seeking refuge from the upcoming tickle assault that was imminent. She raised her head and shook it, desperately pleading with her eyes for Andraus to not tickle her feet.

“Lets see now, watching you in the shop as I have these many months and paying special intense attention to your feet, I’m guessing women's size 10, medium width, average arches and instep, plump toes with a wider than average space between the large and second toe. Pale skin, painted
toe nails.”

Raven froze as Andraus had practically described her feet right down to the last toenail, and she prayed to God that the woman would leave them alone.

“You didn’t know it was me watching you did you; me, memorizing your feet down to the most micro detail. Well I’ve got news for you toy I was mapping and planning their tickle, right down to the last stroke. And today I begin your torturous journey.”

"NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS! NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEET! I’M SORRY ANDRAUS FOR HUMILIATING YOU ALL THOSE TIMES!"

“AND FOR SENDING ME TO MISTRESS TANSY, WHO HUMILIATED ME EVEN MORE!”

Andraus''s hand shot out and grabbed her right foot, grabbing the sneaker that she was wearing and wriggled it. Instantly Raven's foot shot from her grasp and violently writhed all over.

"Don't be naughty Raven that will get you twice as much. And isn’t it nice of you to wear my favorite sneakers, Converse All Stars high tops, in fervid red." Andraus grabbed the foot again, but this time with two hands, one on the toe of the sneaker and pulled it towards her. She then reached over with one hand and oh so very slowly untied the lace then proceeded to slowly tease and wrestle the sneaker off. Raven jerked her foot to get it away from Andraus and to keep her sneaker on, but it was no use as it came off easily. She tossed it aside and turned her attention to the other one. Raven struggled even more now, frantically knowing what was to follow. With both of her feet now sneakerless, she was really frantic in trying to get away.

"Shall we peel off these skin tight, thin foot socks Raven, and check out those ticklish feet.

OH MY GOD! Raven screamed to herself. Her feet flailed all over and her entire body was straining at the tight bondage that held her. She kept her head up to see every move Andraus was making when it came to her feet. She watched as Andraus lowered her head close to the left foot and Raven writhed it as she clamped two hands around it to hold it still. Leaning even closer to her foot, she now kissed the sock covered toes one at a time. Raven scrunched them, but Andraus was able to follow them effortlessly and finished the kissing. Raven's mind reeled.

"I think I'll get these socks off and do some nibbling shall I?"

"OHMYGOD DON'T DO THAT!"

A single finger inserting itself between her left foot and the sock caused her to rocket off the table and she tried desperately to get it away. A hand darted out and firmly grasped the toes as the finger began to peel the sock off the foot. She continued to writhe her foot even though Andraus was firmly holding the toes and she watched in horror as the sock was peeled off her heel and up her sole.

"Well, well, such a lovely rounded heel and so soft too. You have pure virgin feet with totally virgin skin. I’m going to have an exquisite time with these.“ She peeled the sock off a little more.

OH MY GOD! Raven again screamed to herself. She writhed her feet even more, trying desperately to free them as the last of the sock was peeled of toe by toe.

Andraus tucked Raven's ankle under her right arm and gripped the writhing heel with her right hand. She then leaned forward and lightly began kissing the toes. Raven immediately began giggling and a little moaning as well as the kissing and nibbling felt so good. The giggles increased as Andraus now added light little strokes, almost like butterfly wings fluttering against her sensitive sole. Only this butterfly was psychotic and the fluttering was increasing and increasing the sensitivity of her senses.

She pronounced Raven ready and the tickling began with five spidering fingers on her sole. They began at the heel and ballet danced up to the toes and peels of screaming guttural laughter instantly rocketed from her. The bonds creaked as she strained to free herself and desperately attempted to get the upper hand, but the upper hand was all Andraus's and right now so was her left foot.

"How about we play a nice game of the piggys shall we? Your toes look so sumptuously perfect for it." With that she pinched, tweaked and wriggled each of the toes. “Shall I humiliate these toes?”

NO PLEASE FFUUCCKK! I DON'T WANT THIS PLEASE PLEEEEEEEASE!"

“Mmmmmmmmm.” Andraus looked over the feet and smiled evilly. “You purr when you get hysterical. Such a nice kitty you are, and later on I’m going to check out your nice kitty. By the sound of things, that would drive you out of your mind, and that sounds good to me. AND SWEARING AT ME WILL GET YOU WHAT YOU GAVE ME WHEN I SWORE AT YOU!”

Raven remembered movement by movement the humiliation and fear that she had given the girl for swearing and a cold shiver slowly crawled through her spine.

"This little piggy was having an orgasmic time." Andraus teased and tweaked the big toe.

Raven's reaction was more guttural giggles and to beg and plead to get her to leave her feet alone as she could feel fingers closing around her second toe and beginning to tease and tweak it.

"And this little piggy got a nice humiliating tweaking."

Those same fingers immediately began to cause her to buck on the table, her head and bum intensely and repeatedly slamming against the padding and her left and right legs pumping like crazy. Andraus knew all the intimacies of feet and that was the last thing she wanted. It was as though this woman had a detailed roadmap to her feet, under the skin as well as the surface and Ravenn was beginning to have conniptions.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! GET OFF MY FOOT GODDAMMIT! YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH, A FUCKING BITCH!"

The game of piggys was taking its toll as Andraus now tweaked the middle toe. "This little piggy got tickled just because I like it. And thank you for the compliment. Maybe I'll get even more bitchy, as you taught me so well. If anyone knows anything about being a bitch it's you!"

Raven desperately wanted to free her feet and save her toes from this madness, but Andraus's grip was to strong and she held the foot firm. She screamed with laughter and begged Andraus to stop.

"And this little piggy here, this forth little piggy got tickled as well." Andraus wriggled, twisted and tweaked the toe, then leaned forward and kissed it.

"N-N-N-NO-O-O-OOOOOOOOOSTAAAAHPPPPPTHAAAAATH!" Raven writhed all over, bucking like crazy and rocking the bed.

"And finally." Andraus smiled and looked at the pleading Raven. "We come to this sumptuous little baby piggy, this little piggy that has been so patiently waiting for its turn. This sensually sumptuous little piggy that's turning me on, this sumptuous little piggy that bring me to orgasm.”

"Turning me on, bringing me to orgasm." The words exploded on Raven's mind and she frantically wondered where this woman was going with her.

“Your are so good and lovely Toy, that I may just make love to you later.”

Raven writhed at the thought of another woman making love to her.

Andraus took hold of the baby toe and tweaked it. Raven writhed her foot out of her grasp and again tried desperately to free it from the bond that held it.

"Tch, tch, tch, we're being naughty again Raven." Andraus smiled evilly once more. "I will have this toe... it will be mine." Once again she tweaked the baby toe, only this time she held fast and delighted watching the foot squirm and writhe in her hand. Then witrh out warning she began nibbling them. Raven screamed with laughter and once more begged for her release,

"That's better sweetheart. You just give me that laughter and enjoy the tickles that you crave so much. You just lay back enjoy the hell that you fervidly want. Does it feel as though I’m nibbling each nerve ending separately? Well if it does, I have nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine more to go.

The word hell was more fitting then the word enjoy and Raven screamed with more laughter and writhed, shaking the table all over. Andraus laughed at her and continued to nibble the toes, now adding the arch and the ball of the foot.

Andraus now used two fingers to stroke the foot, going from heel to toes and back again. The silky soft skin was heaven to her and she stroked slower to further the agony that Raven was feeling. Three fingers made her scream more and four started her bucking again. Andraus now spider tickled the entire sole and this let the ticklish wildcat out of the bag. Raven was bucking so hard she was practically denting the padding.

"Yes these sumptuous soles need a little sensual stroking." With that Andraus proceeded to slither a finger up the left sole and Raven's foot writhed. Andraus gripped the foot with one hand, and meandered her index finger up and down the sole. The reaction was instant as Raven screamed with laughter again and began begging profusely for her freedom. She also began yelling for help from anyone that could hear her

"Oh I could keep these feet forever sweetheart. Perhaps your boyfriend would let me tickle you and these on a regular basis. Would you like that? Would you like me tickling you senseless once a week; or perhaps even twice a week if that would suit you better. I know it would suit me."

Raven knew that the only thing that would suit her was for Andraus to let her go, and she continued to beg. Her senses were on the edge of collapse and she strained even more at the bonds that held her down.

"My, my we are beyond even my wildest dreams. you are so ticklish on the feet, I just can't wait to try my tools on them. Once again the ticklish wildcat was let out of the bag and again Raven was denting the padding. Andraus took a stiff feather and flitted it over the heel then dragged up the side into the instep and then across the soft pad under the toes and the toe joints.

“Oh I am just so in love with these feet sweetheart, they are the dream feet, the nirvana feet I have been searching for, for so long. So tell me, does my feather feel good on your feet, hmmmmmm?"

This caused Raven to splay out her toes and Andraus took advantage of this by flitting the feather in between them. Still more bucking and screaming laughter erupted from Raven and she clenched her toes. Andraus then stroked the high arch all over and under, causing the foot to spasm and writhe in her hand. The tendrils teased and tortured the buttery soft skin, covering every millimetre of arch. This was driving Raven insane and in between the screaming laughter, she somehow found the strength to beg Andraus to stop.

“Are you enjoying these heavenly moments?”

"NOOOOOOO!"Raven screamed. "IT'S HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!"

"Well... I'm glad you like it. But now it's quillin' time."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOD NO PLEASE YOU WOULDN'T!"

“Oh wouldn’t I.”

Andraus turned the feather around, bent Raven's toes back and quickly began stroking the joint under the big toe. Another round of bucking, writhing and screaming laughter followed and this thoroughly delighted Andraus no end. She then stroked under the other toes one toe at a time and six strokes per toe, counting the toes and the strokes as she did so.

“MY, my we are reacting exquisitely aren’t we.” Andraus could feel a power surge in Raven's toes and smiled at the fact that the poor girl was so desperately trying to get them away from her torturous quill. This as well thoroughly delighted her and she started stroking the joints all over again.

"OOOOOH, you like it under your toes do you."

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Raven screamed in reply. "IT'S HELLLLLLLLL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH!"

"Then lets stop this hell shall we, and move on to your arch."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD YOU WOULDN'T! GOD PLEASE NOOOOO!"

The arch that had looked so beautiful with its sock on, looked even more beautiful bare and now was absolute nirvana with its silky soft skin. Her quill now repeatedly went up and down, never leaving the sole for one millisecond and never letting up on the tickling either. Raven was in agony as the quill stroked the soft pad under her toes and then stroked across the ball of her foot, danced down the very edge of her instep, only to come back up the arch again. Her laughter was jagged, came in spurts and almost continuous. The bucking on the table was intense and it was almost as though she would disassemble the table with her struggles.

"Oh Raven, you're just getting better by the minute and these virgin feet are just a delight to tickle. I should bring you down to my bondage boutique and let my girls try you out."

A chill went up Raven's spine as the last place she wanted to go was to this girls bondage boutique and to be tried out by other girls. What she wanted was to be free and as far away from this girl and her tickle torture as possible. Andraus just wouldn't stop with the quill and her feet were becoming on fire with the sinister stroking. Each stroke was worse than the last and Raven was blowing her circuits one by one. She was also having one conniption after another and they were taking their toll as well. What was worse was the fact that Andraus was taking her sweet time in tickling her. She was still screaming with laughter and denting the padding and now she was now blowing her circuits faster than ever. Andraus was not only wearing her down but driving her insane as well and this evil girl was thoroughly enjoying every stroke. The quill caressed every micrometer of sole and then Andraus began a new technique, by quietly stroking it up and down her left sole, never leaving the skin. Again the quill didn't miss a stroke or a millimetre of ticklish sole as Raven's sole was virginally soft to Andraus's touch, and she delighted at skating over the tender and hypersensitive skin.

”Is someone having a problem here? And can I help in anyway? Perhaps if I use this technique.” Andraus rapidly short stroke the quill in the very centre of her arch.

"NOOOOO GODAMNYOU." Raven screamed then cackled as she felt the evill quill rake the arch and the ball. "NO NO! NOOOOOOOO! MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP! GET OFF MY FOOT GODDAMMIT!AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" She was a veritable blur in her intense writhing, legs pumping like crazy, chest heaving. To her, the quill was the worst thing that any tickler could use on her, and her hysterically screaming laughter and intense writhing were a testament to that. She could feel the quill sliding, skating and ballet dancing from heel to toes, cruising the tender arch and instep. The sensations bolted from her feet, up her legs and through her body to repeatedly crash into her brain, reeling its senses to almost oblivion.

”But I have to continue on this foot and then give the other one an equal workout. You wouldn’t want me to favour one foot over the other would you?”

“I D-D-D-D-O-O-O-ON’T W-W-W-W-WANT YY-Y-Y-Y-YOU TT-T-T-O GG-G-IVE E-E-E-E-E-E-ITHER OF M-M-M-M-MY F-F-F-F-F-FEET A WW-W-WORKOUT.”

“But of course you do, you want it, you crave it and ravenously if I might add.”

“I-I-I-I-I F-F-F-UUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGG W-W-W-EEELLLL C-C-C-RRRAAAVE M-M-MYYYYY F-F-FRRREEED DDOOOMMM!”

“I have an even better idea.” Andraus turned on a vibrator against the sole of raven’s foot, and instantly the foot went ballistic. She stroked the vibe from heel to toes, pausing for a moment in her insteps, her hypersensitive high arches, and the ball of her foot and of course under the toes. Brianne bent the toes back to get at that area and this seemed to make Raven's toes all the more sensitive. Andraus's vibe was cruising ever micrometer of her sole, relentlessly and torturously and at the same time she was writhing and trying to get away from it. Andraus continued to cruise the vibe all over their undersides, then moved over the ball of the foot, into the arch and finally all over the instep. She did the same on the sock foot and Raven's squeals increased slightly. Brianne had to firmly grip the foot to keep it still, as it thrashed and writhed all over the place.

"Oh you react exquisitely Raven. You must let me make these feet my own tickle territory. No one else must tickle them." Andraus stroked the sole once more, then five fingers again spider tickled the sole and her entire body writhed and the guttural laughter returned. Andraus's fingers went from the heel to toes, cruising over the sole. Raven thrashed and continued the guttural laughter, trying desperately to pull her foot away from her grip. She stopped, spider tickled the rounded heel and Raven writhed even more intensely. Then she moved up a bit more and spider tickled the bottom half of the arch. This was pure torture for her as Andraus then began spider tickling the hypersensitive skin.

Raven's screaming returned and was now continuous as more laughter came from deep inside of her and again Andraus delighted in her reactions. She leaned forward, gently kissed Raven's left big toe and it spasmed then writhed all over.

"Such a silky, soft, hypersensitive sole." She spoke softly then spider tickled under the toes. Once again Raven's feet writhed all over, her breath was short and shallow and as she struggled to free her foot, Andraus spider tickled it again, only this time a little slower trying to get every ounce of reaction out of her.

Let's try a different technique shall we. Nylon brushes are fun."

The brush was raked and revved across Raven's left sole and the poor girl went into instant conniptions. The brush was making her sole hot from the tickling and she tried so desperately to pull it away. Each studded bristle seem to independently tickle the sole and this was driving Raven insane.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! OH MY GOD I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP IT!"

"And why should I stop it when it feels so good. At least it feels so good to me."

Taking Raven's sock foot Andraus raked the brush across the hypersensitive skin. Raven froze, jerked on the table and thrashed and screamed. The brush on the soft cotton tickled like crazy and she continued to thrash and the screaming laughter continued to flow. Andraus started dragging the brush across her sole faster and faster and her foot flailed about in all directions. Her entire body shivered and shook, her head snapped from side to side and laughter exploded within her. She now revved the brush across the sole and attacked the tender arch. Raven continued to shiver and shake, still thrashing and screaming. Andraus was again delighting in her reactions and from heel to toes and back she revved, especially making sure that the arch got more than their fair share. Raven's foot jerked and writhed, trying to find some chance of escape, some refuge.

"Isn't this just exquisite." She laughed softly. "There is absolutely nothing you can do about it." Andraus bent the toes back and raked and revved the brush under them in the soft joints.

Again Raven instantly went volcanic with intense writhing and screaming laughter and it almost looked as if the table was going to fall to pieces it was shaking so badly. Andraus had to grip her foot as hard as she could to stop it from writhing and even then it was still wild in her hand. Raven was in wild ticklish abandon and Andraus was thoroughly enjoying it.

"I'm so glad that we have all the time in the world, to tickle you Raven. And by the way you're reacting, you must be enjoying your present immensely."

Raven writhed at the mere thought of Andraus tickling her even more at length and at will. She felt Andraus enter her armpits again and jerked when she felt fingertips caressing their deep recesses. She tried to bring her arms down and deny her, but the bonds denied her that luxury and defence. She screamed feeling Andraus's tickles in the deep recesses and wanted to protect her armpits even more now.

"Ahhh Raven." Andraus cooed. "I'll say it again, I love teasing you. It really keeps your nerve endings on the edge. Upper body now and it’s time to give it the pivot.”

Then the tickling suddenly stopped and Raven could feel the touch of cold steel, and it made her jerk yip as a pair of scissors was used to cut off her lace boy black panties.

“Time to get down and sensuously, ticklishly dirty my sweet.”

*writer's addition, raven's feet are below*​

Last edited:
I like it!!!

Heh... That's pretty good... and I know that from a PERSONAL basis... :-D

Gives me a devilish idea or three!!! :firedevil

As I told you before, me darling scribe, you are amazing. I loved reading this again. In fact, one of my little toys from here had read this shorty after you posted. As expected, he was very turned on... and came looking for his Mistress online.

And anything that gives my Love, Wirchler, a naughty idea or two has a mile and then some of my gratitude. Hats off to you. You were pretty darn accurate with me in the story. As my gentle Wirchler said, very very good!

Kisses to you... and dark, fond thoughts...

*Gets hot* "Mmmmmmmmmmm... I can feel you fondling me right now.":cool::evilha::firedevil:bwahaha::D:devil::manicd:

As I told you before, me darling scribe, you are amazing. I loved reading this again. In fact, one of my little toys from here had read this shorty after you posted. As expected, he was very turned on... and came looking for his Mistress online.

And anything that gives my Love, Wirchler, a naughty idea or two has a mile and then some of my gratitude. Hats off to you. You were pretty darn accurate with me in the story. As my gentle Wirchler said, very very good!

Kisses to you... and dark, fond thoughts...

Last edited:
Marvelous!

Wow scribe. Thanks for the story. I am still cleaning the drool out of my beard!

Great story with great descriptions! :bowing:

Loved it!

NICE STORY.

I am glad that I stumbled into it and had a chance to read it.:numberone:

Yeah, this is still so much fun to read. And hot. I missed reading your stories in my absence from here. Now off to check out some more! *hugs tightly*

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back