• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

priscila please stop

brazilian

TMF Poster
I watched it last night in streaming and in a scale of 1-10, i'd consider it a 5. The first girl didn't seem to be very ticklish but was fun to watch because she didn't try to fake it. She just allowed herself to have her natural reactions and it was much better then the fake giggles and squirms we are used to see. About the second scene i think you can skip it. The girl is not ticklish and does the so irritating faking. The third scene has a good upperbody sequence but the girl could more ticklish.
I would ask a question that i think most of us have: why is that so hard to find really ticklish girls for modeling for the tickling videos?? I really think that once you video producers start selecting better the really ticklish girls, your sellings will raise.
I hope i didn't offend anybody.
thanks

I bought the video and agree with 2/3 of your review. The first girl is gorgeous but not ticklish at all. The last one is also not very sensitive.

The second one, however, is unbelievably ticklish. She is clearly not faking it and begs desperately for mercy, especially during thr foot tickling. The video is almost worth it just for her. Almost. ANyhow, I wouldn't get this one. They've made far better.

Yea

I agree. That girl did not seem to be that ticklish. Still a good vid IMO though... :cool:

Too bad the tickler in black never put Priscilla with audrey dupree/Rachelle/Kristin lea as lee

which one?? never recalled it happening. They did a team up to tickle Crystal (ticklish merchandise) but they never tickled each other....as i can remember

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back