• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torrie's Experience (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Hello folks, I was browsing the internet one day and came across a familiar face. Anyone remember Torrie Wilson from the WWE? She was great and it sucks she isn't around anymore. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to write a story about her. I hope you enjoy it. Feedback always welcomed...

Torrie Wilson was sitting on stage, amongst other “celebrities”, as they spoke about their new reality show “I’m a Celebrity…..Get me Out of here!”. She answered questions and was having a good time. She even got to sit next to Sanjaya, the former American Idol contestant. She was looking forward to this new reality show and another opportunity to get on television. It has been a long time since she’s been in the spotlight. She wished she could have remained in the WWE, but her back injury forced her to retire. She stayed in great shape and hoped one day that she could return to the squared circle.

The interview ended and all the guests got off the stage. Torrie said goodbye to Sanjaya and started to sign autographs from fans who were in attendance. She would giggle to herself when she signed a man’s bare chest or when they would pose for pictures with her. She enjoyed talking to her fans and wanted to help brighten their day. She signed more autographs and after a while, the crowd began to dminish. Torrie then started to walk towards her dressing room and when she got there, she noticed a young, nice looking blond woman standing by her doorway. She seemed muscular and in great shape. She was about 5’10” tall and about 135 lbs. Torrie smiled at her and extended her hand.

“Hi! Looking for an autograph?” Torrie asked.

“Actually, I have a business propostion for you.” The woman replied.

“Oh really? Well, come inside. Let’s talk!” Torrie invited the woman in.

Torrie sat down in her chair and saw the woman sit down in a chair opposite of her. Torrie was impressed with this woman’s physique and if she didn’t know better, this woman was checking her out.

“Hi Torrie, my name is Tina and I represent an up and coming women’s wrestling league and have a proposal for you.” The woman told her.

“An up and coming women’s league? What’s it called?” Torrie asked.

“It’s very simple. The LWL.” Tina told her.

“LWL?”

“Yes, Ladies Wrestling League. We want YOU to visit our league in a match. You will be the guest celebrity and get to take on the champion. Me.” Tina told her.

“Sounds intriguing. It’s pro wrestling?”

“Yes. Don’t worry, we treat it just like WWE where we script the matches. We will pay you $10,000 for your services for one night.”

“$10,000? That is a tempting offer. In fact, I’ll take it!” Torrie exclaimed.

“Excellent! Oh, this is so exciting. You have no idea what it would mean for our league to have THE Torrie Wilson in the ring! It will be a night that YOU and us will never forget. I promise….” Tina smiled as she shook Torrie’s hand.

Torrie was excited at this opportunity to make some a good chunk of money for just one match. She got the information from Tina and looked forward to wrestling her. She watched Tina get up out of her chair and leave her dressing room. Torrie pumped her fist, then sat back and smiled. This was going to be fun!

The night finally arrived and Torrie was in her car, listening to some music. The directions Tina gave her way confusing, but she managed to find her way to a long winding dirt road and to what appeared to a large barn in the middle of a farm. Torrie then started to see a bunch of cars and she could tell it was a rather large crowd. She got out of her car and walked towards the barn. She wrinkled her nose as she could definitely tell it was a farm and when she got to the barn door, a mammoth of a woman approached her.

“You’re Torrie Wilson! Well, I’ll be!” the woman exclaimed.

“Hi! Yes, I’m Torrie. Have you seen Tina? I am supposed to meet her.”

“Oh yeah, follow me.” the woman told her.

Torrie followed the woman around the barn and entered in what looked like a shed. She entered into the shed and saw that it was a converted office. She saw Tina talking to other women, then she saw Torrie. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

“Torrie! You made it! Welcome to our league. I know it may seem a little backwoods, but believe me, we have a huge following. Why don’t you follow me so you can get changed and we can go over the match.” Tina told her.

Torrie picked up her duffle bag and followed Tina. She looked around and smiled at the women she saw. She finally made it into a small dressing area and began to unpack her bag. She then wanted to ask Tina about their match.

“So Torrie, what do you think so far?” Tina asked her.

“I’m excited. I will admit, this was not what I expected, but everyone has to start somewhere. It’s also good that you employ so many women. I have yet to see a man back here!”

“Yep, this is an ALL women’s league. We can do fine without the men. That’s why to have someone like you here will only motivate us more. We’ve admired you for years! You are so beautiful.”

Torrie blushed at the compliment and she sat down. As she put on her wrestling attire, she spoke with Tina about the details of the match. Then she signed a waiver, typical when being asked to wrestle. She was supposed to be the guest wrestler taking on the champion. The match was supposed to be a submission match and Torrie was supposed to “lose” to the champion on a submission maneuver. At the scripted time, Tina was supposed to avoid Torrie’s “clothesline from Hell” and put her in a cross face crippler and make her submit. Tina then would mock her as she crawled out of the ring, humiliated. Torrie and Tina shook hands and Tina told her that she would be paid in cash after the match. Torrie started to get excited as she could hear the crowd cheering during other matches. Finally, the time came for her match and she could hear the crowd buzzing in anticipation. She made it to the curtains and listened for her cue.

“It is time for the MAIN EVENT!” the ring announcer screamed to the crowd. “We have a special challenge match! It is celebrity versus champion! It gives me great pleasure to introduce former WCW and WWE women’s diva……….TORRIE WILSON!!!!”

Torrie’s music hit and she walked through the curtain and into the barn/arena. Dressed in a blue sports bra top, white shorts and her white wrestling boots, Torrie began to walk towards the ring. It felt good for Torrie to wrestle again and she wanted to have fun with it. As she walked towards the ring, she made an interesting observation. The entire crowd was filled with women. It took her aback for a little, as she had never wrestled with anything but women watching. She was used to the catcalls from men in the crowd. This was definitely going to be a different experience. She got into the ring and waved at the crowd who cheered her. She shook hands with the referee, also a woman, and rubbed her hands together. She was getting pumped up and her adrenaline was flowing.

“AND HER OPPONENT! She is the LWL WORLD CHAMPION!!!!! Here is TINA!!!!!!!!!” the announcer exclaimed.

Tina’s music hit and the champion began to walk towards the ring. Dressed in a full black wrestling bodysuit and black wrestling boots, the champion appeared very calm in her approach. She waited for this moment to take on Torrie Wilson for a very long time. The excitement was building up in her as she had plans for Torrie. She was finally going to make her fantasy, as well as everyone’s else in attendance, fantasy come true.

Torrie looked on as Tina entered the ring. Torrie gave her a wink and when the bell rang, Torrie took a deep breath. The two women circled in the ring and finally locked up. Tina put Torrie in a headlock and Torrie forced the champion off of her and into the ropes. When Tina bounced off the ropes, Torrie clotheslined her and the crowd cheered. Torrie smiled, as she was so happy to be in the ring again.

The match continued and the crowd loved every moment of it. The two women exchanged move after move, hold after hold. They even had the crowd moaning in excitement when there were near falls. Torrie was having the time of her life. She did think it was odd that when she was on her back, Tina had grabbed her ankle and stroked the boot. It was as though she was admiring the boot. Torrie expected an ankle twist, but Tina only stroked the sides, the top and even the bottom of her boot. She didn’t think anything of it as she continued the match. There was another occasion when Torrie had her in a headlock and as Tina’s face was pressed into her side, she could have sworn Tina was trying to “lick” her. She let go of the headlock and Tina winked at her. Torrie also could tell that the crowd was very into the match and they continued. It was as though they were anticipating something. Torrie found it all very surreal.

The time came during the match for the finisher. Torrie had just got thrown into the corner of the ring and when Tina charged her, she raised her boot and nailed Tina in the jaw. The champion was staggering and Torrie signaled to the crowd the her “finisher” was coming. She bounced off the ropes and was going to land the “Clothesline from Hell”. Tina ducked under the move as expected and Torrie prepared to get placed in the cross face crippler. But Tina didn’t continue the move, instead she ducked under the clothesline, turned Torrie around to face her and kicked her in the stomach. Torrie hunched over and Tina then DDT Torrie into the mat. Torrie was groggy as she didn’t expect that move at all and her head bounced off the mat. Tina then dropped a few elbows into Torrie’s back and Torrie winced in pain.

“I got you NOW Torrie…” Tina teased.

Torrie felt herself get pulled up to her feet by her hair and then she felt a hard slap across her chest and she winced in pain. Her mind was filled with confusion as these moves seemed very real and not scripted. As the chops continued across her chest, she was then in the air and slammed onto the mat. She then winced again as she felt Tina kicked her in the side.

Tina looked down on her prey and she fed off the crowd who seemed to know what was about to happen. Tina pulled Torrie up again, then performed her own “clothesline from Hell”. She looked at a helpless Torrie on the mat and a huge grin formed on her face. She then pulled Torrie up, scooped her up in her arms, then put Torrie in a backbreaker across her knee. She let Torrie linger in that position, and Torrie cried out in pain.

“Tina…what…what are..you..ow…doing?” Torrie moaned.

“Torrie, Torrie, Torrie. I have waited for this moment for a long time. I lied to you a little. LWL doesn’t stand for Ladies Wrestling League. It stands for LESBIAN Wrestling League!”

Torrie, through the pain, couldn’t believe what she just heard. Lesbian? Now it all made sense. There was nothing but women around. Torrie then kicked her legs up and got up off the backbreaker. She knew she had to get out of here. She tried to crawl out the ring, but Tina grabbed her ankle and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. She then flipped Torrie over onto her back, grabbed her wrists and pulled them over her head. She then straddled Torrie’s stomach and gazed into her eyes.

“I’m going to so enjoy this! You are so beautiful Torrie.” Tina told her. She then leaned forward and planted a kiss on Torrie's lips.

Torrie’s eyes bugged out of her head as she felt Tina’s soft lips kiss hers. She tried to resist, but Tina kept kissing her. She then felt Tina’s tongue invade her mouth and her tongue touched Tina’s. Torrie kicked her legs wildly, trying to get away from this kiss. She heard the crowd moaning in pleasure as well and she really got worried as she knew Tina was going to do lesbian things to her.

Tina broke the kiss and looked at Torrie. “You taste so good.” Tina then looked at Torrie’s smooth shaved armpits. She then used one of her free hands and began to lightly caress the smooth skin.

“hehehehehehe…s-s-s-stop. T-t-t-that tickles!” Torrie giggled.

“Oh it does, does it? Kitchy kitchy koo!” Tina teased as she stroked the armpits more. Lust filled Tina’s mind as she felt Torrie’s body writhing under hers from her tickling. She was going to tickle her into a bubbling mess of goo. She loved the way her fingers slid across the smooth skin and listening to Torrie’s laughter was music to her ears.

Torrie couldn’t believe what was happening to her. Her she was, laying flat on her back on the mat, with a very strong woman on top of her tickling her. Her legs continued to kick, as she was very sensitive to ticklish touches. She felt Tina’s fingers dig into her armpits and she exploded. She begged Tina to stop tickling her, but Tina didn’t stop. Torrie’s shook her head wildly and laughed harder with each ticklish tease. She felt fingers doing a “figure 8” across her pits and soon, her legs stopped kicking, her head stopped shaking and she just laid there. Her arms were still over her head and the fingers didn’t stop their tickling. In fact, the fingers would tickle her neck and ears too and all she could do was giggle helplessly.

Tina could tell that Torrie was weakening and now it was time for some real fun! She saw Torrie looking helpless and kissed her again. This time Torrie didn’t fight. She just allowed it to happen. Tina didn’t feel Torrie kissing her back, but she enjoyed the feel of Torrie’s warmth. She then broke her kiss and scooted back some. She then pulled Torrie up by the hair while she still sat in her lap. She then grabbed the bottom of Torrie’s sports bra and with one hard yanked, pulled the top off of her and now Torrie’s breasts were exposed.

Torrie’s eyes bugged out in horror as she realized her breasts were exposed. She tried to cover them, but Tina simply grabbed her wrists by one hand and pulled them over her head. She then leaned Torrie back onto the mat and now everyone could get a look at the soft, rounded breasts. Torrie whimpered as she heard the crowd cheering.

“Oooooh! Look at those titties! They look so yummy! Are they ticklish too?” Tina teased.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP!!! NO!!!!! NOT THERE!!” Torrie squealed as Tina stroked the undersides of her breasts. Ticklish sensations ripped through her nervous system as the breast tickling continued.

Tina was delighted at the responsiveness of the breasts. She moved her fingers on one hand all across the mounds and loved watching them shimmer. It seems Torrie was very sensitive there and continued the tickling. She also noticed the nipples getting stiff. She tweaked them and Torrie even moaned. Tina decided it was time to do a little tummy tickling. Her fingers teased the nipples a little more then slowly drifted down the middle of the breasts, towards Torrie’s tender tummy.

Torrie giggled as she felt the fingers slowly circling her stomach and her legs began to twitch. She began to softly beg Tina to stop. “…please…please…hehehehehe…let me go…don’t tickle me….”

“Is Torrie’s tummy ticklish? Yes it is! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!” Tina teased as her fingers spider walked across the soft skin. Tina got more horny as she felt Torrie’s body shake from the tickling touch. She then plunged her index finger into Torrie’s belly button and Torrie went nuts!

Torrie screamed in ticklish agony as she felt Tina’s fingers invading her belly button. She was always very sensitive there and now she couldn’t escape. She laughed harder and harder as the wicked fingers continued their evil touches. She even snorted when the fingers started grabbing her ribs. Her body tried to twist as the fingers began to lightly scrabble across her sides and it was driving her crazy. The crowd continued to cheer as she was tickled into humiliation. Torrie then screamed her submission. “I GIVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GIVE!!!”

The referee looked to the crowd and pretended to not hear Torrie’s submission. Tina winked at the referee and continued her tickling assault. Tina continued to tickle Torrie’s ribs and belly and this time she began to lightly tickle around the waistband of Torrie’s shorts. Tina decided it was time to really step it up a notch against Torrie. She stopped her tickling and stood up. She looked at Torrie lying on the mat, gasping for breath and barely moving. Tina then pointed at Torrie’s shorts. She then grabbed the waistband of Torrie’s shorts, including the thong underneath and in one swoop, she peeled the shorts and thing off Torrie’s hips and legs and off her boots! Tina then walked around the ring twirling Torrie’s shorts and thong on her fingers.

Torrie went red from humiliation. She was now completely nude except for her wrestling boots! She tried to roll over onto her stomach, but felt Tina roll her over onto her back. She then pulled Torrie up by the hair and laughed.

“So wonderful! So beautiful! You’re mind now Torrie! Now, let’s have everyone take a good look at you.”

Torrie started to weep as she was scooped up in Tina’s arms and then put into the backbreaker again. Now she completely exposed to everyone. The pain in her back was getting to be too much and she began to beg. “please Tina…let me go…please…”

“Oh no my sweet! Time for some fun!” she laughed. She then began to lightly tickle Torrie’s skin right above the smooth shaved mound and Torrie began to giggle and her body twitched.

Torrie kept twitching as she felt Tina’s fingers tickling her belly, then her waist, then all around her groin area. The pain was still there, but she couldn’t help but laugh. She couldn’t get free and all she could do was endure the torment. The tickling was driving her insane. Her breasts jiggled freely and she laughed helplessly.

Tina was feeding off the crowd’s energy and then pointed at Torrie’s love muscle. The crowd went ballistic as Tina stroked the lips. Tina could feel Torrie twitch in pleasure and continued her light stroking. She then heard Torrie giggle and another smile formed on her face. “Is Torrie ticklish on her pussy?”

Torrie’s eyes popped open when she realized that this woman intended to tickle her pussy! Using whatever remaining strength she had, she managed to roll herself off of Tina’s knee and again tried to crawl out of the ring. Tina stood up and laughed at Torrie’s feeble attempt to escape. She grabbed Torrie’s booted ankle and dragged her back to the middle of the ring. She knelt down and this time, placed Torrie across her knee, with Torrie’s ass facing up.

“You’re a NAUGHTY girl! Trying to get away from me! You should realize that you are mine! Bad girls need to be punished!” Tina cackled as she then began to spank Torrie!

Torrie yelped in pain as each smack stung. Torrie couldn’t believe this. How could she go from a friendly match to an event of horror? Here she was, naked except for her wrestling boots, getting spanked in front of a lesbian crowd. She already had her armpits tickled, her belly, her sides and ribs. Even her pussy was touched. She continued to whimper in pain as her ass was getting smacked over and over again. She lowered her head and accepted the shame. She was getting exhausted. She had never been dominated like this before.

Tina was aware of Torrie’s weak state of mind. She was thoroughly enjoying spanking Torrie as her ass was firm, but very smooth skin. The cheeks were getting red and the skin was warm. She then changed directions and began to lightly tickle the cheeks and heard Torrie’s giggles. She continued the ass tickling and loved watching Torrie’s legs jerk around. She then concentrated on lightly tracing her index finger up and down Torrie’s ass crack. She loved the way Torrie’s body jiggled with each ticklish tremor. The ass cheeks were swaying and then she pulled the cheeks apart. She stared at Torrie’s hole and began to tickle around the hole.

Torrie shrieked in laughter as she never had that part of her tickled before. With every ticklish touch around her hole, she wailed louder and louder. She couldn’t believe just how ticklish she was there. But in her dazed state she also became very aroused. The way she toyed with her ass and around her hole, it awakened sensations she never knew before. She began to giggle and softly moan as Tina continued to toy with her. She would “ooh!” with each touch on the hole and giggle profusely when the finger went up and down her ass crack. She then yelped in pain when Tina smacked her ass hard.

“Time to play with your front!” Tina shouted as she shoved Torrie off her knee and onto the mat. She then flipped Torrie over onto her back and straddled her stomach, facing Torrie’s feet. She then spread Torrie’s legs wide open and began to scurry her fingers on both hands along the sides of Torrie’s mound. Listening to Torrie’s giggles and hearing the crowd go crazy put Tina into erotic lust of the highest level. She finally had the beautiful Torrie Wilson at her mercy and she was actually tickling her pussy. She looked at the shaved muscle and almost came right then and there. It looked so pretty. She petted the clit and felt Torrie shudder.

“Ooooh! Such a pretty pussy! It looks so soft, so sensitive…Do you have a ticklish pussy Torrie?”

“…….y-yes….”

“tickle tickle….ticklish pussy yes it is! Tickle tickle tickle tickle!”

Torrie was losing her mind as she felt Tina’s fingers tickle her most private region. She couldn’t help but laugh, but at the same time it felt so good. Her hips were bucking and the feeling of Tina’s fingers tickling her was sending her sexual feelings into overdrive. With every giggle, she would moan. She could hear the crowd cheering her plight and she never felt so humiliated, yet so good.

“You like this huh? Laugh for me Torrie…” Tina continued to tease.

“hehehehehehehehehe moan hehehehehe ….mmmmmmmmmmm”

Tina then slowly slid her finger into Torrie’s mound and enjoyed watching Torrie accept that finger. She felt Torrie’s muscles clamp down on her finger and began to try to slide it in and out. She continued her fingering of Torrie, but at the same time, she used her other hand to tickle around Torrie’s clit. Torrie continued to moan, but she also continued to laugh.

“That’s right my Torrie. Laugh for Tina. Do you want to cum?”

“..uh…..yes..yes…”

“I can’t hear you….do you want me to MAKE you cum?”

“…..y-yes..please. please….”

“please…please make me…..CUM!” Torrie shouted.

“That’s my girl. You will cum. You will cum for Tina!” Tina told her. She then used her tickling hand to carress and knead Torie’s clit, while her other hand continued it’s finger sex of Torrie. Tina felt Torrie’s body arching up and with one tweak of the clit, she felt Torrie explode over her finger. She looked down and saw Torrie’s love honey flow out and she continued to tease the very sensitive clit.

The crowd was in hysterics as they watched the scene unfold before them. They all wished it was them to make Torrie Wilson cum like that. They wanted more. They wanted Tina to completely humiliated Torrie. They saw Tina stand up and look out towards them. They also saw Torrie’s body twitching on the mat, still recovering from her massive orgasm.

Tina licked her lips and rolled over a completely weak Torrie over on her stomach. She knelt down by Torrie’s head and leaned into her ear. “I bet you have delicious toes….”

The crowd erupted as they saw Tina walked towards Torrie’s boots and point at them. This was going to be the icing on top! “GET HER BOOTS! GET HER BOOTS! GET HER BOOTS!” they chanted.

Tina sat down by Torrie’s boots and grabbed an ankle. She bent Torrie’s leg up and began to pluck away at the laces. Tina slowly pulled each lace out of the bootlace holes and couldn’t wait for the prizes that was inside. Once she unlaced the boot far enough, she tugged the boot off and a rush came over her when she heard the “pop” sound of a boot coming off a socked heel. She pulled the boot off and took a sniff. She then tossed the boot aside and began to peel off the sock.

Torrie began to whimper as she realized what Tina was about to do. But she was so weak, tired and on edge from the brutal tickling, spanking and orgasm she received. She wiggled her toes in her sock, but also felt the warm barn air caress her sole and finally her toes wiggled in the air as they were exposed.

“Well I’ll be! Take a look of these piggies! I bet they are delicious!” Tina teased. She stared at Torrie’s toes and was amazed at their beauty. She had silver nail polish and her toes were absolutely perfect. She then pulled the toes towards her lips and gave a quick kiss to the tips. She then let the foot fall back to the mat and grabbed Torrie’s other ankle and slowly pluck the laces loose from that boot. Tina felt her own nipples get stiff as she unlaced the boots. She was going to get her hands on the feet of Torrie Wilson. The laces came undone and she pulled the second boot off slowly. The boot slid off the socked foot and Tina got a whiff of that boot as well. She was intoxicated with the smell. It didn’t smell bad at all. She then started to peel the sock off and exposed Torrie’s tender heel, the delicate arch, then the soft ball and finally off the toes.

“….please…please leave my feet alone…”

“Why should I do that?”

“…..please don’t touch my feet….” Torrie whimpered.

“You know, these toes look delicious….” Tina teased as she held up both of Torrie’s bare feet. She then placed the big toe on Torrie’s right foot in her mouth and sucked hard.

Torrie moaned in pleasure as she felt Tina’s mouth surrounding her big toe. But when her tongue swirled around the digit, it tickled her as well. She tried to move her foot, but Tina had a firm grip on her ankle and wasn’t going to let her foot go. Torrie continued to laugh as Tina’s tongue swirled around her other toes, dipping in and out of the crevices between her toes. Her toes were very sensitive to tickling and Tina’s tongue drove her insane.

Tina then began to alternate sucking the toes on each of Torrie’s feet. When she finished sucking the index toe on Torrie’s right foot, she would suck the baby toe on the left foot. She wanted to drive Torrie insane with her tongue and managed to keep all ten toes wet with her saliva. She looked at the glistening toes and licked her lips. She then moved her body over so she could trap both of Torrie’s feet between her thighs. With Torrie laying on her belly, Tina had an excellent view of Torrie’s soft soles. She ran her finger up and down the left foot, then scurried her fingers across the right foot.

Torrie exploded in laughter as her feet were now being tickle tortured. She laid her head on the mat and just laughed. She was getting so tired, so worn out and now her feet were being tickled. The most ticklish spot on her body is her feet. She begged Tina to stop, but her words didn’t make sense as all she could do was laugh. She clenched her toes, but when Tina found a particular hot spot on her arch, her toes spread wide open.

Tina was enjoying running her fingers across these tender soles. She loved it when Torrie would open and clench her toes. She stuck her finger in the toe crevice and loved how soft the skin was. She then curled her fingers and slowly ran them across the length of both soles. She saw Torrie’s body convulsing in ticklish agony and wanted to make sure she tickled every inch of these soles. She found another good spot when her index finger lightly scratched the center of the ball of the foot. She then pulled the toes back, exposing the undersides of the toes and made sure she tickled that tender skin. Feeling Torrie’s ankles squirming between her thighs turned her on even more and she attacked the arches again.

“Torrie is so ticklish! Yes she is! She is tickly tickly tickly on her toes!” Tina teased.

Torrie started to cough and laugh consistently. The tickling of her feet were getting to be too much. She just laid her head on the mat and her hands meekly tapped on the mat. She couldn’t take it anymore. She closed her eyes and tried wiggling her toes. Her body was extra sensitive after the orgasm and the tickling of her feet were the coup de grace. Finally, she passed out.

Tina continued her tickling, then realized that Torrie was out cold. She then stood up and looked over at an unconscious Torrie and smiled. She completely dominated her and now it was time to bask in her glory!

“The winner of this match….TINA!!!!!” the ring announcer exclaimed.

The crowd stood up and gave Tina a standing ovation. She completely dominated, tickled, teased and sexually controlled the world famous Torrie Wilson. They chanted her name as she posed with one foot on the back of Torrie’s head.

Tina then pulled Torrie up and slung her over her shoulder in a final act of dominance. She exited the ring to the cheers and carried Torrie to the back. Every once in a while she would diddle up Torrie’s ass crack, causing the knocked out blond to shiver, but she didn’t wake up. She made it to the small dressing room area and laid Torrie out on the couch. Other women who worked there would then lay next to Torrie and take pictures as all of her “goodies” were on display. After all the hoopla in the back, Tina sat down and put Torrie’s feet in her lap. She then began to nibble the toes and slowly stroke her fingers up the soles. Even in an unconscious state, Torrie giggled as her feet were teased.

After a few hours, Torrie woke up. She woke up in a startle and it took a moment to realize where she was. She then looked down and saw her nude body. She was disappointed as she hoped it was all a dream. She sat up on the couch and saw that were bag was missing. Then she gasped as Tina entered the area.

“Well look who’s awake!” Tina laughed.

Torrie felt ashamed. This woman dominated her like no other has and she was speechless. She just wanted to leave. “W-where’s my bag?”

“Stolen. People wanted souvenirs of the great Torrie Wilson…” Tina replied.

“I need to go…” Torrie stood up and covered her face with her hands. She couldn’t look Tina in the eye.

“I reckon you should. A beautiful naked woman like you won’t stand a chance out here. You know Torrie, you were a major hit last night. The girls loved the way you came your brains out…” Tina teased.

Torrie’s face burned red. “C-can I please go. Can I have something to wear?”

“Sure, here’s a haysack.” Tina told her as she threw her a bag.

Torrie shook her head and put the sack on. She then realized that she didn’t have shoes. She didn’t care, she wanted to leave. “You know, that was a real mean trick you played on me. I can’t believe you humiliated me like that…”

“I can. It was fun. I want to do it again. Oh, and don’t think about calling the cops or even trying to sue us. Remember that waiver you signed? It only acknowledged that it was all an act and everything was videotaped. But I do want to give you your money. Yep, you definitely deserve the $10,000.” Tina told her, then handed her cash.

Torrie couldn’t believe it. She had forgotten all about the money. She took the money and left the dressing room. She wanted to get far away from this place as possible. She made it to her car, got in and sped off.

Tina watched Torrie’s car leave and she grinned as she held the wrestling boot worn by Torrie. An aide came to her and smiled as well.

“It sure was fun having her here. That was something I will never forget…” the aide said.

“If you think that was great, wait until I bring in Trish Stratus….” Tina laughed.

The End?

Awesome story!

You should do one with old divas vs new divas, Tiffany and the Bella Twins need a good tickling from past divas LOL

Pretty darn good! I always loved Torrie Wilson. Well, still do. It's just a shame she's not with WWE anymore.

This leaves me wondering if you should be booking your own wrestling show, or writing Lesbian Wrestling League for a Hentai series. I wonder if Torrie Wilson would be interested in dong voice over work on that? Either way I liked it allot.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back