• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

Where from?
top 3 most ticklish areas?
top 5 celeb crushes, male or female.

1. Chicago
2. Neck, There's this one rib on either side that's pretty bad, and armpits, I guess.
3. Celeb crushes? Jeez... Marlon Brando circa Street Car Named Desire, Desi Arnaz circa I Love Lucy, and Clive Owen!!!

edit: (Oh, you said 5 crushes, not 3, so two more...Craig Ferguson and I have a weird thing for Jimmy Kimmel

Last edited:
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

I'd love to live in a bunch of places for about a year. New York, Venice, Monaghan, London, but I don't know how long I could be away from Chicago. Chicago is pretty much the best city on Earth.

Are you enjoying your birthday gifts?

If you could spend one night with any TMFer without any boundaries or any regrets, who would it be and what would you do?

Snail Shell

Favorite music artists?

Favorite artists is a hard one for me since I have so much stuff on my iPod and I get bored so easily. But I'll have to say Sam Cooke and Bob Dylan are at the top of that list. They are pretty mind blowing.

If you could spend one night with any TMFer without any boundaries or any regrets, who would it be and what would you do?

Snail Shell

Well I would never do anything that I would regret and boundaries always exist, so we're gonna take that part out of the question. But I'm missing Jeff something awful so I'm gonna say I'd go hang out with him and we'd probably just smoke weed and watch movies.

Seen any good movies lately that you can recommend?

Have you ever had to run from the police?

I got caught peeing behind a 7-Eleven once when I was drunk (hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go) and I have tried to avoid them when I was out after curfew when I was younger, but that's it.

Paper or plastic?

Plastic. I should get those eco-friendly reusable bags one of these days though. Meh.

I got caught peeing behind a 7-Eleven once when I was drunk (hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go) and I have tried to avoid them when I was out after curfew when I was younger, but that's it.

Well that's fair, who among us hasn't felt nature's call at the worst time... I once asked a Gard (Irish Policeman) if I could borrow his hat for such an activity... that did not go over too well.

Oh yeah here's a question: have you ever been in a (propper) fight?

Well that's fair, who among us hasn't felt nature's call at the worst time... I once asked a Gard (Irish Policeman) if I could borrow his hat for such an activity... that did not go over too well.

Oh yeah here's a question: have you ever been in a (propper) fight?

I have been in some serious fights with my older sister that left her with a black eye and me with a bit of a bloody face.

But there was this one time when I was at a show, where this monster of a woman tried to push me to the ground in the mosh pit, in an effort to get closer to the stage. I kicked her legs, trying to get her to stop, then she punched me in the face, but it didn't hurt because she couldn't swing since everyone was so close together. I figured it would be useless to try to punch her as well, so I threw an elbow to her jaw a couple times and then she got kicked out by security. I got to stay since everyone around vouched for me, saying the other girl started it. But you better believe I ran home after that. I may have outsmarted her in the mosh pit, but her fists were the size of buicks.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back