• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Can't believe Tillie held out for 5 minutes!! Should be good viewing tho. Love these challenges and can't wait for the clips. Rhianna's feet do look ticklish, love her writhing in that chair. Hope you stretched her out too. Great stuff :)

I did and it worked well, although she's definitely most ticklish on the feet :)

Obviously I am biased as it was my custom, but that "try not to laugh" scenario should definitely be tried out with other models, Sounds like its very popular and very entertaining, keep up the good work!

It was a great idea - thanks Jim!

More fantastic new models this week...firstly, stunning long-legged Rebecca. At nearly 6 foot, she's a tall girl with legs that go on forever! I'm not saying her feet are large, but fans of large feet probably won't be disappointed :)

She's also very ticklish, mainly feet and waist area but not armpits I'm afraid!

...and here's some samples of beautiful Vivienne - a total domme who is not used to being submissive! She's very kinky and unbearably ticklish, and said this was the most intense shoot she'd ever done - she gets a little turned on by tickling but finds it torture as well. She's apparently a great tickler and enjoys dishing it out in sessions though so I plan to get her in as a sadistic 'ler (I'll hopefully use her dungeon at some point too) ;)

Two more gorgeous girls :) Love seeing dominant girls reduced to a ticklish mess so Vivienne will be great! Her as a 'ler is already exciting! I'm thinking Briony, Rachelle, Sarah-Jane all begging for a break but it falling on deaf ears :D

Two more gorgeous girls :) Love seeing dominant girls reduced to a ticklish mess so Vivienne will be great! Her as a 'ler is already exciting! I'm thinking Briony, Rachelle, Sarah-Jane all begging for a break but it falling on deaf ears :D

Thanks TR, I'm hoping to get her back in soon..she'll make a great tickler :) Her first tickle scene is coming next - her pleasure/pain reactions to the tickling are pretty special!

Sounds awesome!! Any plans on who to let her loose on?? Any chance you'll work with Tiffany Naylor again? watched her clip the other day and she was fantastic!! So ticklish and such brilliant reactions :)

Sounds awesome!! Any plans on who to let her loose on?? Any chance you'll work with Tiffany Naylor again? watched her clip the other day and she was fantastic!! So ticklish and such brilliant reactions :)

Not sure yet, but I have a few ideas ;) Yes Tiff will be back - she was back not so long ago and there are more clips of her to come!

Here's some samples of Angelina who tried a tickle challenge this week and failed it spectacularly! That clip is coming up next :)

Can't wait! Tiff was amazing, was worried she may have been too ticklish to return! Something very hot about her shouting out 'I'm gonna piss myself!' ;)

Can't wait! Tiff was amazing, was worried she may have been too ticklish to return! Something very hot about her shouting out 'I'm gonna piss myself!' ;)

There's a lot of crazy clips with her still to come :)

As for upcoming shoots, February's looking like a very hot month! Here's some of what should be coming up

..this week:

The return of the always lovely Sarah:

A first shoot for stunning beauty Kate (she claims to be super-ticklish)

..and the boob-tastic Charley!

Then next week, we have:

...at sclubtickle's personal recommendation - Bambi (hopefully)

...very busty mature lady Wendy

..and red haired beauty Naomi

All of these ladies claim to be very ticklish too..let's hope they all make it! The rest of the month is looking equally hot, I'll post more details soon :)

Then next week, we have:

...at sclubtickle's personal recommendation - Bambi (hopefully)

Fingers crossed! It is far more common for me to recommend you to models but in this case I had no hesitation in recommending each of you to the other :)

Oh wow! Kate looks amazing and ticklish red heads, mmmm! Charley's perfect pits too. Yes!! I love February!! Hey, if you thought that the newbies should get the full treatment with lotioned pits too you'd have my full support. I'm loyal like that!!! ;)

Looks great mate, any of those gonna be F/F clips...also any plans for Kiki, Sam Tye, Izzy, Jess and Beth?

Oh wow! Kate looks amazing and ticklish red heads, mmmm! Charley's perfect pits too. Yes!! I love February!! Hey, if you thought that the newbies should get the full treatment with lotioned pits too you'd have my full support. I'm loyal like that!!! ;)

Thanks TR..Naomi (redhead) cancelled I'm afraid and from talking to her she would have been a nightmare to work with so I'm glad she did! Charley has had to postpone too but may be coming next week or a couple of weeks time instead.

Looks great mate, any of those gonna be F/F clips...also any plans for Kiki, Sam Tye, Izzy, Jess and Beth?

No plans for any of the models you mentioned this month although Kiki and Izzy should be both be back before long. I am due to shoot some new F/F scenes every week this month, starting last week which featured a return visit from the incredibly cute Helen. She turned out to be a pretty good tickler it must be said! :)

Hey TB,

Do you plan to do the "dont laugh" challenges with any of your other models?

In a change to the original line-up for this week, newcomer Lizzie made her debut with Bambi this week - another cute redhead :) She's very ticklish and loves having her feet tickled...her armpits were a bit of a killer, she discovered!

...and Lizzie tickling Bambi - this one's coming next!

...and more of Bambi, who is insanely ticklish as you can probably tell. Sclubtickle is responsible for encouraging me to get Bambi in for a shoot, which was not a bad idea at all!

Last edited:
Goodness me! I think I may have been responsible for both ladies ending up shooting with you :)

I've said it before but there's nobody quite like Bambi!

Goodness me! I think I may have been responsible for both ladies ending up shooting with you :)

I've said it before but there's nobody quite like Bambi!

You can say that again! :)

Here's some samples of Charley who came in to shoot today. We tried a tickle challenge based on an idea sent to me by james1987...Charley had to hold onto the bar without letting go - whilst having her upperbody tickled. She had six chances to try and last a minute without letting go. Did she pass the challenge - hell no! But it was funny to watch her try :)

...and the forfeit!

Fantastic challenge, can't believe I didn't think of it!! Charley's armpits are just the best! That elbow strapping looks pretty good too ;)

Fantastic challenge, can't believe I didn't think of it!! Charley's armpits are just the best! That elbow strapping looks pretty good too ;)

Thanks - I didn't come up with it either, but it was a great challenge! It's fair to say this was among her least favourite scenes so far :)

Thanks - I didn't come up with it either, but it was a great challenge! It's fair to say this was among her least favourite scenes so far :)

Ironic as any scene focusing on her perfect pits are among my favourites!! ;)

Is there a revenge scene to the Bambi and Lizzie clip?

There wasn't time to do another clip with them together I'm afraid but there's clips of both girls coming up!

Another great lineup for this week's shoots...

Tammy and Jasmine (which promises to be a fun pairing!)

...and the long-awaited return of Holly! She's coming for the whole day so if you have a custom request for her this would be a good time :)

Bambi is hot and I also very much look forward to Lizzie's clip. Charley's challenge obviously looks amazing and will definitely want to have that clip. On the new line-up, I am excited to see if Jasmine can unleash some sadistic tickling on Tammy's armpits. Hoping she can do what she did to Charley in the recent clip.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back