• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

...and here's some of the other stuff we did that day, with Rachelle and Maisie!

...and more of Maisie (including interview) These were very intense scenes - we had to stop halfway through the spreadeagle scene as she was about to pee herself lol!

And yes I do release customs from time to time (the recent Rachelle and Tillie vs Angelina clip is an example) but I only release them if the customer is happy for me to. I know that a lot of producers and models automatically put customs up for sale, but (call me old-fashioned!) I think it's only right to get the customer's permission since they've paid for it. I find a lot of people do like to keep the clips for themselves although some don't mind sharing..it often depends how personal the clips are.

I've ordered three customs from TB, one of which was the Tillie & Rachelle vs Angelina one, and they are always top notch. I couldn't recommend a person more to order a custom vid from.

Maisie's stretched-out scenes look really good and I am excited about the interview. Please keep the interviews coming. They are great!

Rachelle is so cute in that teaser clip! Maisie and Rachelle looks awesome!! I love that wrap bondage, so brilliant for armpit clips, hope you're gonna use that more!! Did you really have to stop when she was gonna pee? ;)

I've ordered three customs from TB, one of which was the Tillie & Rachelle vs Angelina one, and they are always top notch. I couldn't recommend a person more to order a custom vid from.

Thanks tkmstr :)

Hey! Is there any chance of Babestation model Lexie Rider? She's expressed an interest. And boy would it be fun to see 'Supreme Goddess Lexie' wailing at her poor bare feet being so ticklish. https://twitter.com/alexridermodel Thanks man!

Possibly

Maisie's stretched-out scenes look really good and I am excited about the interview. Please keep the interviews coming. They are great!

Thanks, I will :) On that note, I also did an interview with Jade when she came in the week before last, along with some very, very crazy tickle scenes (note: she busted out of the mummy wrap!)

Rachelle is so cute in that teaser clip! Maisie and Rachelle looks awesome!! I love that wrap bondage, so brilliant for armpit clips, hope you're gonna use that more!! Did you really have to stop when she was gonna pee? ;)

More than once ;)

Hey TB . Do you have a wish list of models you want to work with or are in the process of working with? I am always impressed with the quality of your models. Don't know how you do it.

Hey TB . Do you have a wish list of models you want to work with or are in the process of working with? I am always impressed with the quality of your models. Don't know how you do it.

Thanks Todd, and no I don't. I tend to take things as they come...I don't really seek out specific models!

Another shoot with Katie Thornton last week, this time with Deane (her first shoot without Sarah!) It was an amazing shoot all around and it resulted in an extreme F/F scene where Deane was reduced to tears and complete hysterics - I didn't know Katie was such a good tickler but her nails just killed poor Deane (the whites of her eyes were completely red by the end and the poor girl had an immense headache!)

See the little preview to get an idea :)

Attachments

• Katie T and Deane Jan 16.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 131
Thanks TR!

I would, but I don't make it my thing. Mainly because I think it comes off as fake..the problem is, when models are required to deliver scripted responses whilst being tickled it is always obviously phoney - even if the model is genuinely ticklish. It's hard to tell because they're too busy trying to act a certain way. This also happens where producers decide that they want all their models to come across as distressed or they want them to say certain phrases in their clips (you can tell when every model says the same phrase!) - it stops being believable and I think this is why so many people seem to believe that clips are fake nowadays (FM concepts vids were much like this also). I often do these kind of clip as customs and that's fine to me because I know it's what the customer wants!

This stuck with me.
As much as I'd love a few scenarios from you, keep doing what you're doing, if we get the real thing.

I always say "scenarios," because that's more effective and easier than any scripts.
A girl walking in and asking to be tickled is a scenario, and one you may want to try, because it'd be really fast - you can even give those
instructions to the models, and let them ad lib, try it their own way, which is what many mainstream directors of small films do - don't say
"Do it like this," they ask "How would you walk in this door?" It'd be fun, and easy, unlike the complex scripts some guys try, which is GREAT that they're
making that effort, but it takes 3 minutes, sometimes more, before the tickling even starts.

Tickling Paradise had a few good story ideas, but they got ridiculous - they tickle for 3 seconds, talk for 30, tickle for 3, talk for 40 seconds....sometimes the girls
were actually ticklish, but the stupid dude blabbing make it unwatchable.

Also, for some bizarre reason, the tickling in many of those clips (FM Concepts for sure) is "badly acted," which means, it sucks! They like, poke and wiggle the foot -
it's literally like they're "badly acting" the tickling, which, how can you screw up "scratch the bottom of the foot...."

I just watched a clip preview from a company that doesn't visit the forum, they had fantastic production value......but the girls are having a full on conversation
while being "tickled!" But again, the revolving round of fetish models aren't ticklish, so you end up with these badly acted, not ticklish models in clips.

I think if you had a simple scenario, and put a very ticklish model in there (like Avril from Czech Tickling, for example, who's unbelievably ticklish on her feet) you'd have
a much better end video.

I think you should consider making a list of models you'd like to tickle, and see how many you can recruit.
Speaking of my first paragraph....if you'd ever find Avril from Czech Tickling, and could get her to come over......good lord I'd buy every clip she was in!!!!! (I already have bought
every clip she was in, as ticklee and tickler!!) Or any of there other models they no longer seem interested in, like Julie and Dominica, for example.

Another shoot with Katie Thornton last week, this time with Deane (her first shoot without Sarah!) It was an amazing shoot all around and it resulted in an extreme F/F scene where Deane was reduced to tears and complete hysterics - I didn't know Katie was such a good tickler but her nails just killed poor Deane (the whites of her eyes were completely red by the end and the poor girl had an immense headache!)

Wow... Deane just climbed up the charts in my mind lol

Love Jade so can't wait for that, good to see the double cuffs on her arms too!! Looks like Deane's best scene tet too, did she go face up too? Katie looks so hot in that outfit aswell ;)

This stuck with me.
As much as I'd love a few scenarios from you, keep doing what you're doing, if we get the real thing.

I always say "scenarios," because that's more effective and easier than any scripts.
A girl walking in and asking to be tickled is a scenario, and one you may want to try, because it'd be really fast - you can even give those
instructions to the models, and let them ad lib, try it their own way, which is what many mainstream directors of small films do - don't say
"Do it like this," they ask "How would you walk in this door?" It'd be fun, and easy, unlike the complex scripts some guys try, which is GREAT that they're
making that effort, but it takes 3 minutes, sometimes more, before the tickling even starts.

Tickling Paradise had a few good story ideas, but they got ridiculous - they tickle for 3 seconds, talk for 30, tickle for 3, talk for 40 seconds....sometimes the girls
were actually ticklish, but the stupid dude blabbing make it unwatchable.

Also, for some bizarre reason, the tickling in many of those clips (FM Concepts for sure) is "badly acted," which means, it sucks! They like, poke and wiggle the foot -
it's literally like they're "badly acting" the tickling, which, how can you screw up "scratch the bottom of the foot...."

I just watched a clip preview from a company that doesn't visit the forum, they had fantastic production value......but the girls are having a full on conversation
while being "tickled!" But again, the revolving round of fetish models aren't ticklish, so you end up with these badly acted, not ticklish models in clips.

I think if you had a simple scenario, and put a very ticklish model in there (like Avril from Czech Tickling, for example, who's unbelievably ticklish on her feet) you'd have
a much better end video.

I think you should consider making a list of models you'd like to tickle, and see how many you can recruit.
Speaking of my first paragraph....if you'd ever find Avril from Czech Tickling, and could get her to come over......good lord I'd buy every clip she was in!!!!! (I already have bought
every clip she was in, as ticklee and tickler!!) Or any of there other models they no longer seem interested in, like Julie and Dominica, for example.

Yes I agree on the bad acting part. It's what some people like to see - certainly a lot of tickle fans have expectations about how people should behave in tickling scenarios, and the only way to cater to that is with scripted scenes. It just isn't my thing, not with tickling clips anyway although I'm sure some producers do it well. My pet hates are badly staged ticklers (particularly where the model is passed off as having a tickle fetish themselves) and phoney reactions in ticklees, so I tend to avoid going there. I'd rather shoot two models having fun and just introduce a little bit of a theme into it. A good example is the Maxie/Tammy scene above where Maxie actually enjoys being dominant, and Tammy genuinely loves feet so they just get into the idea and it's not scripted. It works much better that way - for me at least!

As for wish-lists of models, I don't really work like that. I'm happy to work with well-known models and have been lucky to shoot with some amazing one, my main aim has always been to bring something original by discovering new faces and introducing them to tickling. Nearly all of my best-selling models were relatively unknown when I first shot with them (Rachelle, Tillie, Angelina, Jade etc..) and some of them still are. Certainly, none of them had done tickling or anything very similar before and that gives people something to get excited about. If I were to shoot with the Czech model for example, I'm sure it'd be fine but I'd just be shooting the same girl in a different room. I'd rather advertise for some new models and find someone awesome that I've never heard of before! :D

Wow... Deane just climbed up the charts in my mind lol

Yes she's a real gem - she and Sarah are actually good examples of the point I'm making above. I had no idea who they were when they turned up to shoot for the first time, and six years later they still help make some of my best scenes!

Well, I don't know about re-using a model not being different.....

I've always disagreed with producers when they say they don't want to hire a model who already did a tickling video - I totally understand not
wanting to hire one of the revolving fetish models who isn't ticklish and is just faking it...

But sometimes, producers, like mainstream directors, can bring something new and fresh to a previously under utilized model, or bring an interest not
covered....you almost always use sheer toe pantyhose, for example.
Many producers don't, so right there, you'd be catering to an entire new subset of the tickling world who didn't care for the bare foot clip.
Or, you quality may be better than the last producer who hired her - they used a darkly lit room and their video was grainy, you use a brightly lit set
and your videos are clear and high quality.
And....you may actually tickle the models, and they may have more fun with you than another producer.

(I realize much of this doesn't apply directly to you, since you're all the way in the wonderful UK, home of actors who can actually act! ...and Doctor Who, Sherlock, etc.
This extends to everyone reading the thread.)

My favorite example was way back in the day, was Wendy. She did a video for FM Concepts....and didn't laugh ta all, but the girl "tickling" her did such a crappy job,
NO ONE would have laughed......

Then she worked with Real Tickling, and was off the charts ticklish with a gorgeous laugh! It was as she was a totally different girl!

(A "secular" world example would be Samuel L. Jackson in the Star Wars prequels, where you'd think that guy was the worst actor in Hollywood, then compare those
performances to.....every other movie he did, especially with Quentin Tarantino, where he's excellent.)

....and yeah, anything Tammy is in is great, hope she keeps doing clips for years! Can't wait until she gets an interview, unless she already did one.....

Well, I don't know about re-using a model not being different.....

I've always disagreed with producers when they say they don't want to hire a model who already did a tickling video - I totally understand not
wanting to hire one of the revolving fetish models who isn't ticklish and is just faking it...

But sometimes, producers, like mainstream directors, can bring something new and fresh to a previously under utilized model, or bring an interest not
covered....you almost always use sheer toe pantyhose, for example.
Many producers don't, so right there, you'd be catering to an entire new subset of the tickling world who didn't care for the bare foot clip.
Or, you quality may be better than the last producer who hired her - they used a darkly lit room and their video was grainy, you use a brightly lit set
and your videos are clear and high quality.
And....you may actually tickle the models, and they may have more fun with you than another producer.

Yes I do get your point and I certainly agree that it can be the case. I just don't personally feel the need to hire models that are already in a load of similar clips when there's a million other potentially outstanding models out there that aren't in tickling clips (I sometimes find it hard to justify re-using my existing models, even when I think they are great!) If I didn't think like that, then I would be tempted to just keep hiring the obvious models...and the likes of Keira, Tanya, Laura, Jade etc (just to name a few of the most recent additions) would never have appeared in a tickling clip because they weren't looking to. The fact that a lot of people seem to stick to the route of hiring girls that do the 'circuit' of producers (a 'safe' choice rather than taking a chance on someone unknown) is the main reason you see a lot of the same names over and over...and then fans moan that tickling clips are '..all the same nowadays' (even though there is a lot of variety). If all the people shooting those clips were discovering new faces each month, I'm sure the tickling scene would be a lot more interesting - although the same thing applies to other fetishes also!

I don't really look for fetish or adult models, although I do shoot with a few. Most of the girls I've discovered (and certainly some of the have been pretty mainstream glamour/fashion/art nude models, who never even knew tickle fetishes were a thing. For me at least, that's what makes shooting interesting :)

On that note, today's shoot featured the welcome return of this pair, whom I haven't managed to get in together for a long time. It was a lot of fun!

You are truly one-of-a-kind, sir. Just these photos are treasures. Please thank the ladies for so many of us.

The new Angelina and Ayla scene looks amazing as always. I think you do a perfect job of bringing back the most popular models (just like Angelina and Ayla) but working in a lot of new talent that are great as well.

Is Tillie back with you soon? Her gym body is incredible and her arms are so strong. Just want to see those muscles cling wrapped and her perfect pits lotioned so she completely loses it :fingerscrossed:

Is Tillie back with you soon? Her gym body is incredible and her arms are so strong. Just want to see those muscles cling wrapped and her perfect pits lotioned so she completely loses it :fingerscrossed:

Not booked in at the minute, but will be back soon no doubt - I have a lot of clips of her still to come :)

You are truly one-of-a-kind, sir. Just these photos are treasures. Please thank the ladies for so many of us.

Thank you!

The new Angelina and Ayla scene looks amazing as always. I think you do a perfect job of bringing back the most popular models (just like Angelina and Ayla) but working in a lot of new talent that are great as well.

Thanks tkmstr...here's some more from that shoot, including a very cute Angelina custom challenge clip which is due for release next, and Ayla's first nude tickle scene for ages - a very mean scene!

Love naked Ayla clips, she looks fantastic. Good to see those feathers dangerously close to her nipples, know she can't stand that!! D

Some more from the last couple of weeks shoots with Izzy, including a rare topless tickle challenge...

...and the incredibly cute Lauren's second visit!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back