• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Wow will the first Izzy clip be relased to the main store?

The fishnet clip was a custom so probably won't be released although the foot teaser part will be in my nylon tease store. The other tickle clip will be released soon ;)

Some samples from the last couple of shoots..firstly, cute newcomer Lola from her shoot last week:

...and some of Felicity looking gorgeous on her second visit - the face-down tickle scene worked great! ;)

Hope Ayla's sucking tickling may make Felicity Hill to enjoy the fun of tickling.
[Felicity Hill ‘s feet in nude|tan nylon]

Lola looks very sexy! Felicity face down may have been the best but that bondage on the bench is my favourite and those pits look promisingly ticklish ;)

Lola looks very sexy! Felicity face down may have been the best but that bondage on the bench is my favourite and those pits look promisingly ticklish ;)

Yes, it looks good but the upperbody was definitely way more ticklish face-down! :)

Some folks may remember Sarah's first ever shoot with her friend Deane from a few years ago (I actually couldn't find any images from the clips!)

azeYe02n.jpg

Well, we finally got around to getting Deane back in a second time, this weekend! It was a lot of fun and neither girl has really changed much at all although Deane was a lot more ticklish than I'd remembered...probably as bad as Sarah TBH!

I won't leave it so long before getting them both back in again :)

Ah, those old stocks! Bygone days!! :) Looks good. Love seeing Sarah tickled and the pic of Deane straddling her is awesome. Nice gag!!

Ah, those old stocks! Bygone days!! :) Looks good. Love seeing Sarah tickled and the pic of Deane straddling her is awesome. Nice gag!!

Thanks - I still have the stocks :)

Amongst other things this week was another awesome shoot with Katie, including her second nude scene...she gets hotter every time. I don't know how she stays in such good shape!

A little update on things to come at UK Tickling between now and the end of the year! It's been a tough year sales-wise and I may be taking a little break (at least in terms of shooting) in the New Year to take stock and look at where things are going in 2015. It's not the end of the road by any means but I do need to slow down until business picks up!

..In the meantime though, I thought this year should go out with some great shoots so here's some of what's confirmed for the next couple of weeks :)

Next week, a long awaited return for Tillie this Thursday, followed by gorgeous newcomer Coco on Friday:

On 4th Dec:
Another long awaited return...for the awesome Holly M - and hopefully with Jasmine too, which would be an epic combination! ;)

...and speaking of epic combinations, Kiki and Monica on 11th Dec:

The lovely Sophia on 12th:

and newcomer Carla Marie Cressy:

and the gorgeous Ava returns for a second shoot on the 18th!

There's also a couple of other new faces planned in but not confirmed as yet, so there may be a little more to come before the end of the year :)

Last edited:
Sounds great with the new updates. Can't wait to the see the updates.

Last edited:
A little update on things to come at UK Tickling between now and the end of the year! It's been a tough year sales-wise and I may be taking a little break (at least in terms of shooting) in the New Year to take stock and look at where things are going in 2015. It's not the end of the road by any means but I do need to slow down until business picks up!

Very sorry to hear about you taking a break. Not that you don't deserve one to rest but it shouldn't be caused by poor sales since you're one of the very best out there. This is a prime reason why piracy will hurt not just the producer but the consumer as well in the long run.

I hope your break is short and I eagerly look forward to the remaining material you will release this year. You've got some very hot pairings coming up!

Sorry to hear that things are a little bit tough. I have lots of models who I think should work with you so I hope it's not the end!

Very sorry to hear about you taking a break. Not that you don't deserve one to rest but it shouldn't be caused by poor sales since you're one of the very best out there. This is a prime reason why piracy will hurt not just the producer but the consumer as well in the long run.

I hope your break is short and I eagerly look forward to the remaining material you will release this year. You've got some very hot pairings coming up!

Thanks tkmstr...it's really a case of increasing costs and decreasing sales. There's probably a number of factors that affect it, including models doing more work on webcam and shooting so many of their own customs etc these days that there's less demand for content. Another effect is that a lot of models are less interested in shooting for sites unless there's big money involved (as they make good money from home), so it's a Catch 22 as they don't tend to sell as many clips as they used to :) I'm going to see how things go in the New Year though and hopefully things will pick up. Funnily enough, my nylon tease store has been selling better than ever lately so I may need to do more with it!

There are other changes on the way in the UK too, meaning it will be illegal to produce extreme fetish material including anything depicting torture, ball-busting, face-sitting, heavy bondage with use of gags etc. A lot of domme sites will be closing down and I don't know whether this will extend to any of my content or not...I'm hoping it won't but if it does then I could have problems!

Sorry to hear that things are a little bit tough. I have lots of models who I think should work with you so I hope it's not the end!

Thanks Sclub...certainly not the end yet!

Tillie looks amazing, that first pic after the stocks is awesome. Love how this bedspread position seems to make the girls even more ticklish! Her face looks like you really got her good too :)

Tillie looks amazing, that first pic after the stocks is awesome. Love how this bedspread position seems to make the girls even more ticklish! Her face looks like you really got her good too :)

It definitely worked..esp the face-down position too! ;)

Here's some samples of adorably cute newcomer Coco from her first shoot yesterday. She looks ridiculously young although she is in her early twenties!

Hi TurtleBoy i know Billie Judd left the Modeling world due to health reasons, i was just wondering if you know how she's doing and if you have spoken to her at all?

I saw your nylon tease store, Turtleboy, and I think you should try some "natural," normal everyday things for your models - for example,
have them at a desk, just doing office work, dangling, taking their shoes off, working in no shoes, putting feet on a chair, desk, etc. Just a thought, since
wasn't that what excited people in real life, sitting in that waiting room or in class, and watching the secretary or teacher or whoever play with their
shoes, walk around with no shoes, etc.? (I had a few teachers do that, back when women wore pantyhose and some classrooms had carpet...boy did I love those classes!!)

I hope you do more interviews in the future, and glad Felicity came back, she's fantastic.

I'm depressed that your store may be cutting back, but hopefully you are under the radar of the new laws......lately I've thought about greater things, sad things, like,
in all of human history, people have migrated to where there was MORE freedom, away from lesser freedom, and sadly, the need for control over other humans will never
go away. In America people constantly fight to save freedom of speech, I know in England it's been suffering for a while. Do people over there raise hell and fight back,
or do the just throw their hands up and say "Whatever, take our rights away..."? Over here, there is a battle raging, under the radar, of people fighting back against big
government and intrusion, the Libertarian Party is gaining momentum, a few city councils have erupted in chaos when those in charge tried to enact some draconian law,
one recently would ban smoking in this entire city, some try to regulate food, etc.

Dear Turtle Boy,

Sorry to hear that business this year was slow. While i am sure piracy does not help matters any, the plain fact it that there is a lot of competition these days fighting for the same pool of dollars (or pounds or euros) from tickling aficionados. Ten years ago you have a handful of fairly good quality producers (Tickling Paradise, Real Tickling, Magic Touch, ANA etc.) and that was about it. Now you have at least 20 good ones churning out product weekly. That being said, there is no one that consistently has the best looking and ticklish women in the business than UKT!

Hi TurtleBoy i know Billie Judd left the Modeling world due to health reasons, i was just wondering if you know how she's doing and if you have spoken to her at all?

The last I heard, she is not well at all and is awaiting a fairly major operation next year. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

The last I heard, she is not well at all and is awaiting a fairly major operation next year. Life just isn't fair sometimes.

Yes, I haven't heard any further news myself I'm afraid :(

Dear Turtle Boy,

Sorry to hear that business this year was slow. While i am sure piracy does not help matters any, the plain fact it that there is a lot of competition these days fighting for the same pool of dollars (or pounds or euros) from tickling aficionados. Ten years ago you have a handful of fairly good quality producers (Tickling Paradise, Real Tickling, Magic Touch, ANA etc.) and that was about it. Now you have at least 20 good ones churning out product weekly. That being said, there is no one that consistently has the best looking and ticklish women in the business than UKT!

Thank you for your support :) Yes I think you're right - there are a lot more stores nowadays and it's bound to impact sales. There are also more models selling their own customs and earning large sums of money on webcam these days. A side-effect is that not only do people have less cash to spend on produced content, but many of the (mostly non-fetish) models that I work with don't feel like going out to shoot these days when they can work from home. A lot of models that I used to shoot with have increased their rates and/or become very flaky about turning up because they only want to shoot for sites local to them. Sadly, when their clips don't sell as well as they used to either it's hard to make it work!

I saw your nylon tease store, Turtleboy, and I think you should try some "natural," normal everyday things for your models - for example,
have them at a desk, just doing office work, dangling, taking their shoes off, working in no shoes, putting feet on a chair, desk, etc. Just a thought, since
wasn't that what excited people in real life, sitting in that waiting room or in class, and watching the secretary or teacher or whoever play with their
shoes, walk around with no shoes, etc.? (I had a few teachers do that, back when women wore pantyhose and some classrooms had carpet...boy did I love those classes!!)

I hope you do more interviews in the future, and glad Felicity came back, she's fantastic.

Thanks Mabus. My nylon store is actually the one part of my business that is actually doing better than it ever has! I will aim to keep shooting many new clips for it, but if you check the recent releases there is a lot of what you're describing in there :)

I'm depressed that your store may be cutting back, but hopefully you are under the radar of the new laws.....

I hope so as it is a worrying development for UK clip stores and sites (and a ridiculous one!) You can read more about the new laws here but in brief, video based sites will be required to enforce some form of strict age verification to limit access to content. They may be further restricted or banned if they contain the following:

- Urination in various sexual contexts is banned, as is female ejaculation
- Spanking, caning and whipping beyond a gentle level are not allowed
- “Life-endangering activities” such as strangulation and facesitting cannot be carried out
- Fisting is banned (if all knuckles are inserted), as are other large insertions
- Bound and gagged models may not be featured, as there needs to be a clear way in which the model can withdraw consent

Some forms of mild bondage and other fetishes are apparently allowed but it is not clear how this would be interpreted under the new ruling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back