• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Bambi is hot and I also very much look forward to Lizzie's clip. Charley's challenge obviously looks amazing and will definitely want to have that clip. On the new line-up, I am excited to see if Jasmine can unleash some sadistic tickling on Tammy's armpits. Hoping she can do what she did to Charley in the recent clip.

Thanks TU, hopefully you'll like Charley's clip as it is one of her best I think. You should also check out Bambi's next clip later in the week...it's extreme with some of the most insane upperbody tickling I've shot in recent memory! :)

Turtleboy,

I have an idea that will potentially save you a lot of time and effort. You know longer have to send out casting calls for models who may or may not show and if they do you don't know what to expect. All you need to do is have Jasmine Jae and Bambi in every video from now on in every possible position and you will have a more than satisfied fan base. It simply does not get any better than those two and believe me I have purchased hundreds of your clips over the years. My previous fav was Jess/Louisa from a few years back but Jasmine and Bambi are simply incomparable.

May I make a small suggestion as a longtime customer? I've seen you do it a few times before, but could you consider crossing the models' ankles when you put them in the stocks? This limits the ability to be able to cover up one foot with the other and increases their vulnerability.

Other than that you are at the absolute pinnacle of combining the hottest and most ticklish models ever put to film...!

Cheers,

rcwick

Yes maybe..although not sure when. I have a couple of other challenge ideas that have been suggested too!

Sounds like it could work - do you have any more details? :)

Maybe try dangling with heels or flats and tickle the insole. While they try not to kick it off. You can use fingers or the toothbrush

Bambi is hot and I also very much look forward to Lizzie's clip. Charley's challenge obviously looks amazing and will definitely want to have that clip. On the new line-up, I am excited to see if Jasmine can unleash some sadistic tickling on Tammy's armpits. Hoping she can do what she did to Charley in the recent clip.

Have to second that!! Please let Jasmine get tickled first so Tammy's gorgeous pits get the full revenge treatment!! :D

Turtleboy,

I have an idea that will potentially save you a lot of time and effort. You know longer have to send out casting calls for models who may or may not show and if they do you don't know what to expect. All you need to do is have Jasmine Jae and Bambi in every video from now on in every possible position and you will have a more than satisfied fan base. It simply does not get any better than those two and believe me I have purchased hundreds of your clips over the years. My previous fav was Jess/Louisa from a few years back but Jasmine and Bambi are simply incomparable.

May I make a small suggestion as a longtime customer? I've seen you do it a few times before, but could you consider crossing the models' ankles when you put them in the stocks? This limits the ability to be able to cover up one foot with the other and increases their vulnerability.

Other than that you are at the absolute pinnacle of combining the hottest and most ticklish models ever put to film...!

Cheers,

rcwick

Thanks rc, I can see your point about Jasmine and Bambi although that would obviously mean no more Rachelle, Tillie, Ayla, Ruby, Holly... etc, etc, etc which could never be a good thing! ;)

Yes I will definitely try the legs crossed position again - I'd forgotten about that one!

Hey loving all the new models! Great to see Charley so much more as well (SO HOT) is Becky still around? Love the videos with her :)

Have to second that!! Please let Jasmine get tickled first so Tammy's gorgeous pits get the full revenge treatment!! :D

I am curious if the shoot with Tammy and Jasmine happened yet. If so, do you have sample pics?

Yes it did go ahead but I haven't had a chance to start working on it yet. We shot some great scenes though and yes, Tammy's armpits did some get some sadisitic revenge...so did her feet :) Jasmine really is an evil tickler!

Hey loving all the new models! Great to see Charley so much more as well (SO HOT) is Becky still around? Love the videos with her :)

Thanks :) Yes she is and there are more clips of her still to come..I should be shooting with her again soon!

Yes it did go ahead but I haven't had a chance to start working on it yet. We shot some great scenes though and yes, Tammy's armpits did some get some sadisitic revenge...so did her feet :) Jasmine really is an evil tickler!

Happy days!! :D

How did your shoot with Holly McGuire go?

It was great, although not so great for Holly..it was her first shoot in more than a year and it about killed her! New clips on the way :)

...I should mention that it involved a little visit from Ayla too! ;)

...a little bit of revenge!

An epic shoot with Jasmine and Tammy which included quite a bit of foot worship and sensual, playful tickling as well as some brutal, mean tickling!

Oh wow! Holly looks amazing with dark hair, looks like Ayla got some great reactions from her armpits too! Tammy's pits tho!! Awesome :D Love the cuffs and all that lotion. Jasmine's nails look as tho they really worked well, she seems to be enjoying Tammy's suffering so I can't wait to see this :)

Oh wow! Holly looks amazing with dark hair, looks like Ayla got some great reactions from her armpits too! Tammy's pits tho!! Awesome :D Love the cuffs and all that lotion. Jasmine's nails look as tho they really worked well, she seems to be enjoying Tammy's suffering so I can't wait to see this :)

That one's coming up tonight TR - Jasmine admitted afterwards that she thinks she's actually quite sadistic..I agree! You'll enjoy it anyway ;)

First samples of sexy new model Clara - she's very ticklish! Her first clip is coming up next :)

Thanks, TR she is great...the bondage table clip is coming up!

Hey TB..still flying the flag &#55356;&#57281; I see....great work as ever my friend....do you have any mature ! Ticklish models on that "ticklish conveyor belt" of yours ? I do hope so :)..great to see the delectable miss McGuire back on the scene..it's been far too long since,we heard her delightful laughter :)

Hey TB..still flying the flag �� I see....great work as ever my friend....do you have any mature ! Ticklish models on that "ticklish conveyor belt" of yours ? I do hope so :)..great to see the delectable miss McGuire back on the scene..it's been far too long since,we heard her delightful laughter :)

Funny you should say that t814 but I have two mature models shooting for the first time this week, with busty 50-something Wendy tomorrow (her shoot was postponed from a few weeks ago):

...and Rosa on Sunday:

On Friday, it's the return of Katie:

and gorgeous newcomer Charlie Rose! :)

The first of Holly's tickle scenes with Ayla will (hopefully) be out tomorrow too!

Oooh, Charlie Rose!! Let's hope she's as ticklish as she is beautiful. Gorgeous girl ;)

Funny you should say that t814 but I have two mature models shooting for the first time this week, with busty 50-something Wendy tomorrow (her shoot was postponed from a few weeks ago):

...and Rosa on Sunday:

On Friday, it's the return of Katie:

and gorgeous newcomer Charlie Rose! :)

The first of Holly's tickle scenes with Ayla will (hopefully) be out tomorrow too!

Looks like you got my back with this array of hot mature ladies mate &#55357;&#56842;...the newbies look hot,but Katie is an absolute stunner for sure...hope this shoot is as hot as her previous encounters :) love her tortured reactions when you tickle her :).

Charlie Rose is a cutie too :)..Holly has been missed for sure...glad she's back in the game mate :)

God, she's gorgeous!! Her face when you're in her pits!!!! Please tell me she's gonna come back? Need loads of lotion, maybe with Jasmine destroying her!!! :devil:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back