• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

The Sophia and Kiki shoot looks killer! I love your f/f shoots where both the ler and lee are naked. Any chance Angelina would do one like that?

Wow, the Sophie and Kiki shoot looks amazing.

They are both beautiful.

I love the contrast between them - Kiki is strong looking and taut, and sophi is softer and delicate. Kiki would clearly win an arm wrestle or something but when it comes to being tickled by Sophie and her WICKED nails she doesn't stand a chance.

Lovely tickling, thanks for the pictures.

The Sophia and Kiki shoot looks killer! I love your f/f shoots where both the ler and lee are naked. Any chance Angelina would do one like that?

Yes she probably would

Wow, the Sophie and Kiki shoot looks amazing.

They are both beautiful.

I love the contrast between them - Kiki is strong looking and taut, and sophi is softer and delicate. Kiki would clearly win an arm wrestle or something but when it comes to being tickled by Sophie and her WICKED nails she doesn't stand a chance.

Lovely tickling, thanks for the pictures.

Thanks guys...yes, both girls' bodies are amazing and really toned (and natural), which is one reason why I wanted to do a nude scene with them together. They both made each other scream so it was a good scene all round! ;)

Looks a very hot clip, naked f/f scenes are clearly the future!! :fingerscrossed:
Looks like both girls really went to town on each other! Did Kiki get tickled first? Seems like she's really making Sophia squeal :D

Looks a very hot clip, naked f/f scenes are clearly the future!! :fingerscrossed:
Looks like both girls really went to town on each other! Did Kiki get tickled first? Seems like she's really making Sophia squeal :D

Yes Kiki did go first - and she did make Sophia squeal! :)

Just saw that Charley and Kerry Louise tweeted back and forth about shooting with you. I know it's not as easy as that but how do you get so many gorgeous women lining up to shoot with you? Glad that your over there making these clips!

Just saw that Charley and Kerry Louise tweeted back and forth about shooting with you. I know it's not as easy as that but how do you get so many gorgeous women lining up to shoot with you? Glad that your over there making these clips!

Thanks tkmstr, but she didn't actually turn up - despite having been booked to shoot a custom clip, she then cancelled an hour beforehand. I actually had five models booked to shoot this week and in the end not one of them made it, so it definitely isn't always as easy as it appears!! :)

That's not good for business! Were any of them new models at all? You've been on a roll recently with some amazing models! I was particularly glad to see charley return, I've yet to purchase the clips yet though. How did the Kaitlyn shoot go?

That's not good for business! Were any of them new models at all? You've been on a roll recently with some amazing models! I was particularly glad to see charley return, I've yet to purchase the clips yet though. How did the Kaitlyn shoot go?

Thanks Paul, it's nothing new believe me! All were models that I've worked with before...two were for genuine reasons, the rest were just the usual rubbish ;) Increasingly, models can make very large sums of money on webcam, without even having to get dressed nowadays so many become reluctant to drive to shoots unless they're getting paid twice the usual rate...I've had to stop shooting with several models recently as a result

The Kaitlyn shoot was good, although the tickling had to be cut short in places as she couldn't really cope - the clips are a little shorter as a result and so will be on the members site rather than the store! Here's some samples:

Kaitlyn has an awesome body. Always disappointing when a hot girl is too ticklish but does make what you could get very good. Hope those lovely pits were a weakness :)

Thanks tkmstr, but she didn't actually turn up - despite having been booked to shoot a custom clip, she then cancelled an hour beforehand. I actually had five models booked to shoot this week and in the end not one of them made it, so it definitely isn't always as easy as it appears!! :)

That sucks. I tried to make a go of it with producing clips a while back and after getting stood up three times and having one really not ticklish model I decided it wasn't meant to be. A producer's job seems like a blast, and I'm sure it is at times, but I give you guys a ton of respect for sticking with it.

The Kaitlyn shoot was good, although the tickling had to be cut short in places as she couldn't really cope - the clips are a little shorter as a result and so will be on the members site rather than the store! Here's some samples:

I know it's not good for business but I kinda like when a model is too ticklish to go a full 15 or 20 mins. The Samantha clip was great and I'm looking forward to this one.

That sucks. I tried to make a go of it with producing clips a while back and after getting stood up three times and having one really not ticklish model I decided it wasn't meant to be. A producer's job seems like a blast, and I'm sure it is at times, but I give you guys a ton of respect for sticking with it.

Thanks tkmstr. It probably sucks more often than people realise due to the fact that only half the arranged shoots ever go ahead, which means there is a lot of time wasted. Sadly, more often than not it's the models who were once quite reliable that just don't seem bothered nowadays. I think the webcam/custom video culture is killing the whole industry as many models no longer feel the need to do shoots at all - I've certainly lost some of my best models in recent months.

With that in mind, I'll be trying to keep the new faces coming in and retaining the ones that count! I'm reasonably confident that these next few will be coming in, so here's an update on some of the forthcoming shoots:

Tomorrow:

New model Briony (not to be confused with the other one!)

Friday:
A long-overdue return for Kirstie:

and the fantastic Katie:

..and next week:

Thursday:

Tammie Lee and Tammy Oldham!

Friday:

New model Rose:

...and a final shoot for Tia, who's (sadly) quitting modelling for good this month!

Saturday:

Kimberley, who I know that a couple of people will be pleased to see :)

..and next week:

Thursday:

Tammie Lee and Tammy Oldham!

Saturday:

Kimberley, who I know that a couple of people will be pleased to see :)

I have no idea how ticklish Tammy Oldham is but I definitely think she'd make a fabulous tickler.

As for those who'd like to see Kimberley shoot with you, I must commend them on their excellent taste ;)

Can't wait to see Tammy Oldham, she is a very naughty girl so let's hope she's equally ticklish! Is she gonna be naked?

I have no idea how ticklish Tammy Oldham is but I definitely think she'd make a fabulous tickler.

As for those who'd like to see Kimberley shoot with you, I must commend them on their excellent taste ;)

Well naturally it's not something that'd be of interest to you particularly Sclub, but I'm sure that some people will want to see it ;)

As for Tammy, I think she said that she loves having her feet tickled...I thought that a Tammy on Tammie scene might be fun!

Some samples from today's shoot with new-girl Briony. A very cute 21 year old and ridiculously ticklish - I think she'll go down well! Funnily enough, she comes from Peterborough - the same hometown as Angelina. Maybe there's something in the water there :)

Amazing shoots with Kirstie and Katie last week. Some of the most intense clips I've done with either of them - their armpits are both really bad! Here's some samples of Kirstie, including a little interview..the first of her new clips will be coming next :)

Here's some of Katie bed-spread...definitely the worst position for her, she went completely nuts in this one and I came out with a few bruises!

Amazing shoots with both Kristie and Katie. I hope you release both soon. Also excited about the interview. Did Katie do an interview too?

Amazing shoots with both Kristie and Katie. I hope you release both soon. Also excited about the interview. Did Katie do an interview too?

No, just an interview with Kirstie this time. An interview with Katie might take a bit longer because of her accent, but I'll look at doing one with her in future. The first of Kirstie's scenes should be out tonight! ;)

Both clips look awesome. The reactions to the armpit tickling looks off the chart! Love the bondage you use on that bench, just leaves the underarms so vulnerable :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back