• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Samples of another F/F scene from last week - a re-match between Kiki and Izzy. This one was a part-custom for AreYouReady, who chose to have Izzy mummified...Kiki gave her a very brutal foot tickling and she really struggled with it!

A few more from the same shoot...this hogtie was probably the most intense tickling Kiki's had in all of her shoots so far, she literally couldn't handle it at all!

Tell me this clip is right around the corner, lol.

Tammy Oldham @TammyOldham · Aug 19
was having a wicked day last Thursday tickling the fuck out of Briony @uktickling so make sure you go check out the videos!!!!xx

Tell me this clip is right around the corner, lol.

Tammy Oldham @TammyOldham · Aug 19
was having a wicked day last Thursday tickling the fuck out of Briony @uktickling so make sure you go check out the videos!!!!xx

Yes, it should be out in a few days :)

The Kiki clip looks great. She is so hot and looks like you and Izzy really tickled her crazy! As for Briony and Tammy, can't wait. Some very beautiful, ticklish pits there and sounds as tho Tammy really made Briony suffer! Was there revenge too? ;)

Samples of another F/F scene from last week - a re-match between Kiki and Izzy. This one was a part-custom for AreYouReady, who chose to have Izzy mummified...Kiki gave her a very brutal foot tickling and she really struggled with it!

I can't wait until the preview comes out!
(I'm buying it anyway!)

I LOVE it when the tickler is in pantyhose/nylons, shoes off, tickling the ticklee, and we see her feet...which you're one of the only ones who does this, Turtleboy.

It's the anticipation that she gets tickled on those feet next, and...it's just so hot to see a girl walking around in nylons, shoes off!!

I can't wait until the preview comes out!
(I'm buying it anyway!)

I LOVE it when the tickler is in pantyhose/nylons, shoes off, tickling the ticklee, and we see her feet...which you're one of the only ones who does this, Turtleboy.

It's the anticipation that she gets tickled on those feet next, and...it's just so hot to see a girl walking around in nylons, shoes off!!

She actually wanted to take her shoes off as it was easier to move around, but I didn't try to stop her ;) Glad you like it anyway - there's a preview out now!

Some samples of a great first shoot with sexy Kiwi babe Beth! She's extremely ticklish and I think she'll be pretty popular...I'm already planning to get her in with Jasmine at some point :)

She looks very sexy. Great body and some promising reactions to those armpits ;)

She looks very sexy. Great body and some promising reactions to those armpits ;)

Yeah she is great...her feet are probably the most ticklish but armpits (and everywhere else) too! :)

Some belated samples of the shoot with Tammy and Briony which I am finally getting around to working on...Briony's tickling from Tammy was her worst yet!

Looks sensational! The mummified clip should be good. Tammy looks incredible in that outfit but the bondage on the lounger is awesome, can't wait to see her perfect pits thoroughly exploited! Great to see her much tweeted about hairy pussy on show too ;)

Last week saw the return of both Ruby and Tigerr after some time..I wasn't expecting either shoot to go ahead but they both did :)

Ruby's was a killer - maybe because it had been a while but it was probably her most intense shoot so far. We only did two full tickle scenes as it seemed too much for her!

Looks sensational! The mummified clip should be good. Tammy looks incredible in that outfit but the bondage on the lounger is awesome, can't wait to see her perfect pits thoroughly exploited! Great to see her much tweeted about hairy pussy on show too ;)

More mummified action in Tigerr's shoot also - although it was an effort to get it around her chest which is now larger than ever!

Ruby's was a killer - maybe because it had been a while but it was probably her most intense shoot so far. We only did two full tickle scenes as it seemed too much for her!

So glad that both shoots went off as planned. Glad that Ruby got the business complete with a gag so that you could tickle her properly without all the pleas for mercy.

Awesome! The Tiger photos look great! Can't wait!

Thanks Doc :)

So glad that both shoots went off as planned. Glad that Ruby got the business complete with a gag so that you could tickle her properly without all the pleas for mercy.

...it was actually just because the screaming was way too loud during the shoot (a gag sometimes becomes necessary for reasons of neighbourly consideration) ;)

Samples from an awesome shoot with Jasmine and Katie today! It was also a road-test for a new camera, although it may take a little longer before the benefits are really seen :)

The funny thing about this shoot was that Katie was terrified of working with Jasmine for some reason (I don't know why as she'd never heard of her before). When she met her though she had a major girl-crush and now she really wants to work with her again lol. It also turns out that Katie is an even more merciless tickler than Jasmine (I had no idea) and she nearly killed her when it was time to get revenge. This one really was a mad scene!

Some samples from one of the latest shoots, this time with new girl Rose. Another cute Kiwi, she's friend and flatmate of Beth...I can sense an F/F shoot with these two on the horizon ;)

Her first scene will be coming up next!

I finally managed to get Angelina and Ruby in a room together yesterday - I really wasn't expecting it to happen since my previous attempts have failed for one reason or another! A great shoot though as expected :)

There are some F/F clips to come as well of course ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back