• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Some great shoots and hot models lately. Here's some pics of adult babe Ava Dalush from her first shoot yesterday...she's loads of fun, extremely ticklish and has an awesome body! :)

:yowzer: How incredible is she??? Perfect body, perfect breasts, perfect bush!! So good to see a pretty, sexy, young model that hasn't waxed everything off. Thinking an f/f with Tammy Oldham or Sophia Smith would be awesome now! Even better, she's very ticklish and seems her armpits are a weakspot. Just hope she wants to come back! :)

:yowzer: How incredible is she??? Perfect body, perfect breasts, perfect bush!! So good to see a pretty, sexy, young model that hasn't waxed everything off. Thinking an f/f with Tammy Oldham or Sophia Smith would be awesome now! Even better, she's very ticklish and seems her armpits are a weakspot. Just hope she wants to come back! :)

Thanks TR :) Ava is very hot - and ticklish everywhere...I'm hoping she's able to come back but she'll be taking a break from shooting at the end of the year and is almost fully booked until then. She was hopeful about squeezing something in before Xmas though so keep fingers crossed!

Just seen some awesome pics of Ruby Summers and Brooke Little together!! Would love to see that here :) Any chance?

The first of this week's hot shoots...some F/F office tickling with Ayla and Briony. I think Ayla actually suffered more in this one, she really couldn't take Briony's nails!

Here's some more samples from last week when gorgeous Kiwi Beth returned for a very hot second shoot!

Love the cling wrap. Would like to see more of those scenes, especially if you can leave the arms free and secure them above the head to expose the armpits :)

Love the cling wrap. Would like to see more of those scenes, especially if you can leave the arms free and secure them above the head to expose the armpits :)

I will be doing more of them...the arms-down position works much better though I'm afraid as it holds the whole position together tighter!

I had an amazing second shoot with Ayla and Rachelle last week - here's some samples of Rachelle looking hotter than ever!

..and this is what happens when you tie Ayla and Rachelle together (for an all nylon tickle scene) :)

...and some of this of course - I've come to realise that Rachelle is a great tickler also :)

I have a quick question. Would it be possible to work with Dannii Harwood again? That would be great!

I know this is quite an old clip but i recently watched a great clip featuring Heather with Ruby so i thought i'd give the Monica and Heather clip a try so i purchased it, just wondering why it got heated what was the disagreement about and what your memories of it were?

I know this is quite an old clip but i recently watched a great clip featuring Heather with Ruby so i thought i'd give the Monica and Heather clip a try so i purchased it, just wondering why it got heated what was the disagreement about and what your memories of it were?

I don't remember the details I'm afraid but it was to do with animal testing..

Do you have plans to shoot with Mikaela again at some point?

I don't have any plans at the minute..maybe in future

Samples from the first of last week's shoots featuring the return of Izzy - including some great vintage-style seamed nylons! :)

Izzy looks amazing, hope you did a lot of upperbody with her. Would love to see Mikaela back too, she is wonderful when tickled and I absolutely love her armpits ;)

Izzy looks amazing, hope you did a lot of upperbody with her. Would love to see Mikaela back too, she is wonderful when tickled and I absolutely love her armpits ;)

They were mainly foot focused scenes this time so not a lot of upperbody, but the upperbody tickling in the caps above was insane as you might expect ;)

Loving those nylons Izzy is wearing.......always have enjoyed tickling legs and feet in vintage with seam and soles nylons.....!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back