• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I finally managed to get Angelina and Ruby in a room together yesterday - I really wasn't expecting it to happen since my previous attempts have failed for one reason or another! A great shoot though as expected :)

There are some F/F clips to come as well of course ;)

Great pics tb. Please tell me you used lotion with the brush.

Ruby and Angelina together.... Oh my goodness. I'll probably die and go to heaven after watching the clip cuz it will never be any better than that.

Ruby and Angelina together.... Oh my goodness. I'll probably die and go to heaven after watching the clip cuz it will never be any better than that.

Hopefully you'll like it, lol :) There is also the F/F tickling to come!

Here's some more mixed samples from the shoot - the real surprise of this one was that Angelina did such a good job of tickling Ruby. She normally worries about not being a good tickler, but she really went for it and about half killed Ruby!

Looks awesome, love seeing Ruby lose it. Angelina looks amazing in that pruple underwear too :) Any plans to work with Lizzie again btw?

Last edited:
Died and went to heaven with the first Angelina and Ruby Clip. I have returned from the grave to see the second clip.

Just seen a very sexy clip of Ruby Summers and Brook Little! Now there's an ff I'd love to see. Any chance of getting Brook back for a shoot? She was awesome :fingerscrossed:

Just seen a very sexy clip of Ruby Summers and Brook Little! Now there's an ff I'd love to see. Any chance of getting Brook back for a shoot? She was awesome :fingerscrossed:

If she wants to..I'm not sure whether she does, but there's still one more clip of hers to come from last time :)

Great updates again! You think Lizzy will be back soon? Her feet were out of this world. Also is she a model?

If she wants to..I'm not sure whether she does, but there's still one more clip of hers to come from last time :)

Can you find out? Sure I can't be the only one who'd love to see her back again, her reactions were great :)

Great updates again! You think Lizzy will be back soon? Her feet were out of this world. Also is she a model?

I do plan to speak to her at some point but I'm not sure that she's still modelling as I haven't seen or heard anything of her. She works full time in a different job so modelling was just an extra line of work which she may have had to give up!

A couple of samples from last week's awesome shoot with Hayley and Ayla (possibly Hayley's last shoot, sadly!)

...and an insane scene from this week with Rachelle and Kiki - including Rachelle's first nude tickle session...although I'm pretty sure that no one would be interested in seeing that! ;)

This one was actually crazier than Rachelle's scenes with Jasmine (I think!)

Why is it Hayley's last shoot?

You two seemed almost like partners at one point, she had done so many videos with you.

She certainly has enough footage done that you could say she had a satisfying run, I was just curious, unless it's personal. I hope it's on good terms.

I always wondered if she had a tickle fetish herself, doing so many videos, but I'd still like her even if she didn't. But I always wonder for the models
who return time and time again.

Really hope it's not Hayley's last shoot, she is amazing and those armpits are perfect. However..... naked Rachelle :faint: :faint: with Kiki too. Sweet Mother of God!! No words TB, no words!!!

Why is it Hayley's last shoot?

You two seemed almost like partners at one point, she had done so many videos with you.

She certainly has enough footage done that you could say she had a satisfying run, I was just curious, unless it's personal. I hope it's on good terms.

I always wondered if she had a tickle fetish herself, doing so many videos, but I'd still like her even if she didn't. But I always wonder for the models
who return time and time again.

She'll be taking a break to start a family, and I'm not sure that she'll be returning to modelling afterwards - although she has her own site also and so may be continuing to shoot content for that. Either way, Hayley is still involved with my members site as she's a partner in the company that co-owns it. Whether she shoots for me again at some pin the future I don't know, but I have a lot of clips and photos of her still to release so there won't be any shortage!

Is the clip with ruby in the black skirt grey shirt in glasses going to be coming to the store or is it just part of another clip? Thanks.

Is the clip with ruby in the black skirt grey shirt in glasses going to be coming to the store or is it just part of another clip? Thanks.

The whole scene will be coming to the members site soon - there's a nylon foot tease part and a tickling part :)

A few samples from last week with the lovely Sophia - the chair-tied nylon tickle scene was hilarious and a lot of fun...especially as I managed to lay her on the floor while she was still tied to it (not recommended from a safety point of view!)

Love Sophia, she is so sexy. Hope you do another naked clip with her soon :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back