• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Nylon Tickling Fetish, where it all began M/F

I hear ya dude. Any encounter is still good Smash. Like you said, it's part of the Auntie's stories. Tights makes everything a trillions times better. If I was to come back to earth after I die, I'd want my nylon foot tickle fetish again lol.

Attention UK folk (which seems to be a lot of us regulars here!) - I've just seen an advert for Scholl tights that comes complete with close ups of legs and feet encased in black tights. I have to be honest, I don't recall seeing many adverts for tights on TV over the years, which is what makes this so memorable. Maybe it's because winter is approaching, who knows? All I know is that I'm only paying attention to the ten seconds in the middle of the advert when you see the woman's lower half....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I saw that advert as well Smash. Did you know it was Denise Van Outen who was the woman in the advert. Here's some links you'll enjoy watching.

Scholl Light Legs Tights - Dance through your day with Denise Van Outen UK Advert - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_7OhPB99_E

Scholl Light Legs Tights – Dance through your day with Denise Van Outen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-KnqdWavZ4

Scholl Light Legs Tights – Behind the scenes with Denise Van Outen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhmSp1G7GIc

Thanks for the links, CJ - this isn't the advert that I was on about, but to be honest it's even better! I remember that when Denise van Outen was on The Big Breakfast she was bare legged more often than not, which was a shame because her predecessor Gaby Roslin would almost always be in opaque black tights. As I've said before, something happened around 1996/7 when women on television all seemed to favour the bare legged look. And what a shame that was!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

No problem Smash. I haven't seen the newest one then. I don't watch much TV. Yeah I remember that show. We've had quite the dry spell since the mid 90's. Opaque came back into fashion but I really don't like them. They are to thick and ugly. I like the sheer ones. 20 Denier or less. I bought my misses some 5 denier and those had an amazing soft silky feel.

It's essentially the same format, mate - only less dancing! I actually have to disagree with you about opaques, as I prefer seeing a woman in them to sheer tights. Granted, you can have some that are TOO opaque and look ugly, but those that have a slight sheen to them I find very appealing. I'm not averse to sheers at all, but thinner/more translucent tights don't do much for me. Thankfully, it's getting colder now so up until at least May it's tights season/s. Woo-hoo!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ok dude I will keep an eye out for it.. I don't mind if they are the shiny sort but its the matt thick ones I'm not keen on. I like to be able to see some skin tone beneath them.
Haha lucky you. Winters my favourite time as well. My female work colleagues have there tights on now. No more summer bare legs.

I must say that my preference is for the more sheer nylons....but not too sheer. I like the RHT too. Love to see the foot through the nylon, especially with my other fetish for wet nylons. Seeing the wet nylons cling to the foot is very sensual for me.

I love that we all have our different favourites within the same fetish..!!

I love that we all have our different favourites within the same fetish..!!

This. If we all liked the same thing then life would be dull - and this thread wouldn't have made 23 pages!

Now, I was going to write a story about a girl I used to know called Clare, but time got the better of me. Instead, I'll wish you all a happy Christmas, because as far as I'm concerned Christmas came early this morning. The enchanting Naga Munchetty of BBC Breakfast was in opaque black tights and was sitting shoeless behind the desk! I thought I was imagining it at first, so paused and rewound the TV to make sure that my eyes weren't deceiving me.

They weren't!

I don't know how long she'd been like it (it's not usually a BBC Breakfast thing for them to go shoeless), I don't know if it was one shoe or two but definitely made sure to have a good look! Her foot was actually quite thin and long, and remained still as she was interviewing people. I remember that Anne Diamond used to discard her shoes on TV-AM in the 80s, and Paula Yates would sometimes be shoeless on the Big Breakfast bed, but never on the BBC. It certainly got my morning off to a good start, that's for sure!

Hope to have some more posts up here soon, gents. All the best for now.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Haha I'm glad you got an early Christmas treat Smash. I did have to google her though, I've never seen her before, but I don't watch much TV these days. I use to watch and try too now and again, Countdown. Not the same as when Carol Vorderman did it but I like Rachel Riley. Always a good show for some nylons.

I'm the same, CJ; I watch nowhere near as much TV as I did, but I have my favourites, one of whom is also a BBC Breakfast presenter, Louise Minchin. She's warm, scatty, smiley and has a great laugh and always used to wear black tights, usually opaque. Lately, she's always been in neutral/flesh coloured, but recently went back to opaques for one day. This was enough for me, but then I found this on YouTube. I didn't care about the innuendo, I was mesmerised by her feet! Enjoy, gents....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtMW43u_tmk

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thanks for the link Smash. That was a nice little treat. I'm gonna have to try and watch some morning tv lol. These morning presenters seem to wear nylons a lot. I like watching "This Morning" with Holly or Ruth. They wear nylons a lot. Saw some nylon foot shots of Holly not long ago.

HollyWilloughby_ThisMorning tights (3).jpgHollyWilloughby_ThisMorning tights (4).jpg

Damn, she's got big feet! Not that it's a bad thing....I have to be honest, I always assumed Holly was bare legged if not in opaques, as the women on Good Morning Britain always seem to be. I'm not overly keen on ITV's output in general, but it's nice to see Holly getting involved. I've actually got a long weekend coming up this weekend - I might have to watch some morning TV just to make sure!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

OMG those are great pictures. Love to see women standing in their stocking feet....!!!The vid clip is very special too...Oh to be behind her just poke those tight arches..!!!

Thanks guys. Very much appreciated.

Yeah they are kinda big.. I like to see Holly in her tights. Always makes me happy lol. Most of the time I see her she wears opague so this was a treat to see. Hope you see some nylon action dude haha.

Me to Red. I'm just glad she hasn't got big fat bunions lol.

Cheers guys.

I'm still very taken by the Louise Minchin clip; it's like seeing your best friend's mum with her shoes off after work, on her knees trying to find something while your eyes are glued to her feet. It would have been awesome to have been sat on the sofa behind her!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

As mentioned earlier on this thread, in my sixteen years of working for the same employer, I've been able to sneak in tickles on 27 different women. Some were prolonged, others little pokes, some feet, some sides....but here are some of my favourite mature nylon tickling ones. They're only brief, and took place when I was in my mid 20s and could get away with that sort of thing; I'd have no chance now I'm in my early 40s! Hope you enjoy, gents.

Mary used to work in the canteen, and she'd often take off her shoes under the counter. She was late 50's, Mancunian, and had a big heart and a great laugh. Everyone liked Mary, and Mary liked everyone! I'd noticed that she'd lose her shoes every so often (just black suede flats), and this one day noticed that her black stocking heels were sticking out from behind her chair. Making conversation with her (and checking that the canteen was empty), I bent down and gave them a quick tickle. She laughed out loud, burst into a big smile, and said I shouldn't do it, as she had smelly feet. It didn't stop me from doing it again, of course, and so I raced my fingers all over her soles as Mary squirmed on her chair, feet wiggling to escape my tickling fingers. I let up after about twenty seconds, but it didn't stop me from doing it again on sever other occasions! At one point she saw me coming and hid her feet under the desk where I couldn't get them!

Another canteen worker was Karen, who was about 42, and would also chat to anyone and everyone. I'd often come down just to talk to her, and we'd get on really well. She looked a bit like Lucy Siegle from 'The One Show', with shoulder length dark hair and big dark eyes. She'd almost always wear opaque black tights along with her black skirt and white blouse, and so my natural ticklish curiosity inevitably rose to the forefront. This was helped enormously by the fact that she'd often swing her legs back and forth while she was sitting down, not to mention flexing her feet in her shoes. I'd banter with her that she was trying to kick me, and that she'd need to be careful. One day I decided to just go for it, and stole her shoe from her foot as her leg swung toward me. I bid her goodbye, and pretended to walk away with her shoe. She laughed, and said she'd need it back, for health and safety reasons. Sadly, she wasn't twirling her feet for once so I didn't see any sole or real instep, and sadder still from my point of view, she wasn't wearing her opaque black tights but regular semi sheers. With hindsight, I maybe should have waited until she was in her opaques! However, this didn't stop me getting a tickle in on her; as I returned her shoe, I reached down and very quickly tickled the sole of her foot. She almost fell off of her seat!

'Wahhahaha! I'm ticklish!!!' I knew that I'd have to get her again, and also knew that she'd be a good sport about it but sadly she left soon after. Hope it wasn't my fault...(*GRIN!*)

Last, we have Jan, a woman who used to work in my office. She was about 55, I think, slim figure, greying hair but another one with a kind heart and personality - although if you got on the wrong side of her then God help you! I once grabbed her shoe under the table to 'check out the heel'. As I went to give it back to her, I gave her black stocking foot a quick tickle, and she had to clamp her mouth to stop laughing - just from a quick stroke! I've got her sides as well, and I also got her stocking feet when she was wearing open toed sandals, allowing me access to her ankles and insteps. She has said that if anyone goes near her feet, she screams. Screams with laughter, maybe...! We actually went out for a drink one night, and I tried tickling her then as well - I dug into her sides, but she stood there wide eyed and expressionless, so maybe the drink made her less ticklish. That said, I reached down to get her feet and she took several steps back, so maybe not!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great encounters as always Smash, thanks for sharing. I like the canteen ones, it reminded me when I was at senior school and watching a specific dinner lady who use to always operate the till machine. Because it was just an old room turned into a canteen, she was sat at an old school table and chair with the till on it. She was totally exposed to everyone. She always wore tan nylons and slip on canvas style shoes. She would dangle and dip her tan nylon soles in and out of her shoes the whole time I was there. It was a nice treat to sit there and have lunch and watch her nylon foot display. Seeing the wrinkly nylon soles scrunch up as she bent her arches was a delight.

Thanks guys

I'd have had my lunch there daily if I'd known she was on duty! Thanks for sharing CJ. It's like I think I've mentioned in the past, back in the late 80s when I'd nip into town I'd know which women would be shoeless behind the shop counter. If I'd see them working then I'd get close to the counter and sneak a peek. Most of the time I'd be lucky, and I'd loiter around until I'd had my fill of feet. Good times!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I did eat in there a lot lol...Yeah I remember you saying Smash. Good times indeed.

I had an opaque tickle encounter when I worked at Comet the electrical store many years ago. A woman called Denise, aged early 40's a little bit curvy. She always wore trousers with her uniform and small heels with dark navy blue opaque tights. One day she was on her hands and knees messing around with a TV and she was lent forward and had her feet arched out of her heels. Her soles was totally exposed and I couldn't resist. As I walked past I bent down and tickled both soles fast and furiously, I danced and scribbled my fingers all over her soft arches. They felt quite moist and had a mild odor about them. Denise jolted forward and at first she didn't know what to say but then realised I wasn't stopping and then the laughing kicked in. As she jolted forward she came out of her heels completely and I had full exposure to her nylon feet. I kept tickling her until she managed to turn around and slap me away. she was trying not to swear or make to much noise in front of customers. I started laughing and quickly ran off. I saw her stand up and make a bee line for me so I ran into the warehouse and she followed me until I hit a dead end and she gave me a few more hits and said she was extremely ticklish and if I did that again she would cut my balls off so to speak haha. Don't worry though she was ok with me after 10 mins, I was a young cheeky chap then. I also got her a few more times whilst I worked there.

Thanks guys.

Good work, CJ - you need a few tickles in the workplace here and there to make the day go faster!

Some interesting news this week; earlier in the year, I became very close friends with someone who I've known for over ten years. I've known her through a band's social group, and while we've talked before and always got on well, since January we've properly bonded. We began talking about quirks and things and I mentioned that she might already know about mine as we had the same friends for over a decade (some of whom have let me at their stocking feet). Her response?

'Oh, the feet thing? Yeah, I know about that, BLANK told me about it years ago. It's not a bad thing, we've all got things we like that might not be normal...'

She's quite open minded, so I asked if she'd be okay with me talking about it further. She was, so I elaborated it for her by saying that it was for stocking feet and not bare. She seemed genuinely surprised by this, and then went into detail about her own collection of tights and stockings, and how she liked it when I massaged her black stocking feet for her at a gig a couple of years back. For the record, while I massaged her feet under a table I was simultaneously massaging another woman's black stocking feet under the same table (they were together) while she sat opposite me. It was literally a case of 'stocking feet', as the other woman slowly pulled her dress up and flashed me her suspenders and, when she realised I was getting off on it even gave me a mini footjob and caressed me with her toes!

Hopefully, I'll be able to get some more info from her on this as she's comfortable with me talking about it and is comfortable in telling me about things from her side. Interestingly, she says that she's able to turn her ticklishness on and off - and also said so during the foot massage. You never know, though, the next time I meet her (possibly next year, as she's not local sadly), if she's willing....who knows? I'll keep you posted, gents!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Nice Smash, you lucky man.

A double nylon foot play and footjob under the table sounds bliss. You hit the lotto on that one dude.

Hope you get to spend more time with her. She sounds cool with it all. Do you think theirs a chance you two might get together as a couple?

Thanks guys

For the record, I also had some nylon foot fun with the one called BLANK in the past - if it wasn't for a broken mobile phone, I could have had an awesome tied up nylon tickling session with her, but it wasn't to be.

As for my new friend, we're both with already in relationships so I don't see anything happening that way, as close as we are. If we met up and spent time together she might indulge me and be cool with it, but we'll see. I'm not going to push anything, but it's nice that I've spoken to her about it. As I said, any developments then you fine chaps will be the first to know!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Damn that sucks.

Ok cool Smash. Thanks for sharing that anyway.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back