• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PROPERTY OF MISTRESS CARLY m/f ff/m f/f

I’ll never forget the day I met Tricia. I had known my stepsister was a lesbian, but when she brought her first girlfriend home, I was not as prepared as I thought I would be. Tricia was drop dead gorgeous, with long silky blond waves of hair down to her waist, and the most piercing blue eyes I had ever seen. Her skin was ever so slightly tanned and her body was thin and beautiful, every curve flowing just perfectly.

When Carly first brought her in the house, I thought I was going to faint! Tricia was wearing a purple tank top that showed off her cute midriff and belly button, low riding jeans that hugged every curve in her shapely legs, and black flip flops that showed off her, and yes I have a foot fetish, gorgeous feet. The minute my eyes met those beauties, I knew I was done. Nice and wide with cute little bubbly toes and red polish applied to perfection. I barely heard Carly say “and this is my stepbrother Ian.” Tricia flicked her hair out of her face and smiled at me before extending her hand. Before I knew what I was doing I lifted it up to my lips and kissed it. I felt my face get hot as I looked to see her blushing softly and a tiny giggle escaped her glossy pink lips.

Carly gave me a warning stare before leading Tricia to the couch to sit down. I heard her talking to our parents, but I heard nothing as I my attention kept being diverted to those adorable feet. I heard someone say “isn’t that right Ian?” and I quickly looked up and nodded, praying my face wasn’t red. I am ashamed to admit I am a VERY bashful guy, but dammit I couldn’t stop staring at those feet! And I knew she caught me staring because our eyes met and she giggled and whispered something to Carly before wiggling her toes at me. I quickly crossed my legs to cover up the tent I had just pitched in my pants. I knew my face was beat red and I watched as the girls giggled like crazy. Curse women and those giggle fits of theirs; it’s enough to drive a man crazy! She continued to tease me like this throughout the whole time they were talking. I was so horny I was dizzy, and I knew I couldn’t last much longer. When my dad excused himself to finish some work in his study and mom had to check the roast; Carly volunteered to help her and winked at Tricia when she left. The minute Carly was out of the room, Tricia stood up and sat right next to me on the other couch.

“I noticed you staring Ian. “ Tricia was very soft spoken and had such a delicate voice. She almost reminded me of a kitten or a puppy. I started thinking she was a succubus however when she slid her feet out of her flip-flops and into my lap. I couldn’t help myself any more; I gently dragged my fingertips along the bottom of her right sole. A huge smile spread across her face as she giggled the sweetest giggle I have ever heard in my life, and I almost shot my load into my pants right there. Her sole was so very soft, and my fingers just magically glided along it, down to her sensitive heel. I tickled her heel for a moment, before spidering back up to her toes. She gave the cutest little squeak as I teased her toes, and I watched her upper body squirm on the couch. I moved to her left foot and did the same, watching her squirm and giggle, yet not making an attempt to stop me. At one moment her right foot brushed against my erection and I bent over and grunted in an attempt to stop myself from cumming right there. She leaned over and I thought she was going to kiss me when we heard heels coming down the hallway. Tricia quickly brought her legs down and back into her shoes just as Carly came into the room.

“Well I see you two are getting acquainted.” Carly bent over and kissed Tricia’s lips ever so softly, which was the end for me.

“Um….excuse me!” I blushed hard and ran up to the bathroom and barely got my pants off in time. I didn’t even need to touch myself before an orgasm hit me so hard it almost knocked me out on the bathroom floor. I cleaned up the best I could before stumbling to my bedroom and collapsing on my bed. My room was dark when Carly came in and gave me some pills and a glass of water. I was still so shook from my orgasm that I didn’t even think before taking them. All I remember is laying my head back on my pillows, and when I woke up I couldn’t move! I thought maybe I was still woozy, but then I realized something was holding me down to the bed! I looked and four bathrobe ties had each of my limbs securely tied to the posts of the bed! And, Oh God, my clothes were gone! I screamed for mom, for Dad, for Carly, even for my dog Renegade.

Instead what I got was the sound of heels walking into the room and two woman walked in. I nearly fainted when I saw it was Carly and Tricia, and that they were dress as dominatrix’s! Both wore leather corsets that showed off their midriffs, tall leather boots, and fishnet stockings. Carly’s long brown curls were pulled up into a bun and Tricia’s hair was up in a long ponytail and she had a diamond collar around her neck. I had no clue what the hell was going on, but I was scared shitless! They walked up and knelt on either side of me, Tricia on my right and Carly on my left.

“I know your secret Ian.” Carly whispered in my ear.

“W….what secret?” I pulled at the bonds a bit praying it wasn’t my deepest secret, one I had kept from everyone I knew.

Carly laughed. “Cut the crap Ian, I’ve snuck down some nights and saw the vids you jerk yourself off to!” She leaned over to my ear again. “You have a foot and tickling fetish!” Oh God, she DID know that secret! My eyes widened and I fought at the bonds as much as I could! “There is no escape for you Ian!” Carly said in her singsong voice as she started tracing her nails over my sensitive stomach. My breath immediately hitched and I tried not to give in. “Mom and dad went up to the cabin tonight, they wont be back until tomorrow! We have alllllll night to have some fun!” I couldn’t take it anymore, the feeling of those devil nails dragging over my skin was too much, I finally took a deep breath and giggled like a little girl. Oh God was I embarrassed! To be giggling like that in front of my stepsister and her girlfriend! Tricia joined in spidering all 10 of her nails in my armpits. Oh God, those nails! I shudder thinking of how those skilled fingers of hers found every ticklish inch of my armpits! I swear she was tickling with 30 fingers in each pit and not just 5. I was howling in laughter and begging them to stop, but instead they started teasing me!

“Oh my, what a ticklish little boy we have here!” Tricia began

“I know! So ticklish and helpless! He can’t do anything but lie there and laugh!” Carly continued. The teasing was almost as bad as the tickling. I could feel every place each nail touched my skin as I was forced to endure the assault of their 20 fingers, which I swear was more like 100! And they just wouldn’t stop! Those damn succubuses kept right on tickling! Carly was all over my stomach and sides while Tricia attacked my armpits and ribs! I didn’t think it could get worse but then Carly found my belly button and dipped her finger right into it, swirling it around. I didn’t even know I was ticklish there, but God did I go nuts! I was out of control of my own body as I felt myself thrashing around as the electric pulses shot through my skin. I was blubbering out my pleas but they were swallowed up by my howling laughter. I have no idea how long they kept it up for.

It seemed like hours before those damn women finally slowed up and I began to come back to my senses. I didn’t realize they had stopped tickling me until my buzz died down, and I was still giggling like mad! The roomed seemed to spin as my lungs absorbed the sweet, precious air they had so long been denied. I happened to glance at the clock and was shocked that it was only 11 at night! How long were they going to keep this up!? I realized at that point how truly vulnerable I was! Naked in front of two women, one of which I thought I knew! Carly had always been a bit bossy, but I had never dreamed she could be so sadistic. I’d never pictured her as anything other than the big sister who, even though she was my stepdad’s kid, was family and who I cared about. Now she had become a totally different woman! I felt my heart start to race as those heels approached me again and she knelt beside me, while Tricia ran her long nails through my hair, which felt amazing, despite my situation.

“Are you enjoying yourself little brother?” Carly teased and Tricia giggled. Oh, that damn giggle of hers! God how I wanted to tackle that girl and force that amazing giggle out of her! Had I been in a better situation, I would have quite enjoyed the thought. “Now I have a little secret to tell you!” Carly leaned in to my ear. “Tricia is not really my girlfriend!” What the hell was she then? Now I was confused, but then Tricia leaned in and showed me the diamond collar on her neck, and for the first time I noticed it had a tag. Tricia lifted the tag to my face and I read. PROPERTY OF MISTRESS CARLY. I felt a cold chill tingle through my body as I stammered out my questioning. “That’s right Ian, Tricia is my tickle slave! I have a foot and tickling fetish too.” Carly!? My sister had a tickling fetish!? The news hit me so hard I was almost dizzy! “You will be happy to know that we have decided not to tickle you for a while.” I breathed a sigh of relief, but had I know what was coming, I would have begged for them to tickle me until I passed out!

“Come here my little pet!” Carly called to Tricia. I was amazed at how quickly Tricia obeyed, and knelt down in front of my sister. “Sit on the bed between his legs Pet, I want your legs to dangle over towards me.”

“Yes my mistress!” Tricia crawled over me and I felt the blood rush to my dick as the sexy sight unfurled before me. Carly smiled. “That’s a good pet, you are such a good girl!” Tricia purred happily as Carly knelt down and slowly unzipped her left boot with her teeth and pulled off, letting that cute wiggling foot free. I was in heaven and agony all at the same time! In heaven because the scene before me was just like those videos I had watched for so long on my computer, never dreaming I would be a part of one! Agony because those damn cute feet were teasing me again! I was as straight as an arrow by this point, and I could feel the blood pounding as my dick begged to be touched, but I knew these sadistic women would not give me relief any time soon!

Carly had the other boot off by now and was kissing up Tricia’s legs. Oh God was it hot! Tricia sat there with her cute little grin on her face as she stuck her foot inside Carly’s cleavage and wiggled it around. I heard Carly moan as she kissed down Tricia’s other leg. “Oh yes, that’s a good girl pet! Do you like it when mistress kisses your pretty little feet?” Tricia giggled softly and nodded. Carly stopped kissing at that point, took a grip on Tricia’s left foot and began to spider her nails all over it. Tricia squealed and fell backwards on to my leg, her long silky ponytail landing on my foot, her hair slipping in between my toes. Oh God did that tickle! I was determined this time not to laugh this time. “No no no Pet, you must tell Mistress how she makes you feel! Now I will ask again, do you like it when Mistress kisses your pretty feet?”

“Hehehehe YES! I LOVE IT WHEN MISTRESS KISSES MY PRETTY FEET!” Tricia screamed out between her fits of giggles. I almost hated Carly at that point. How badly I wanted it to be me tickling those beauties! “That’s a good pet!” Carly stopped tickling and went back to kissing Tricia’s left foot. My hard dick was throbbing like crazy, and I could do nothing for relief! I’m not ashamed to admit my state of mind was not for family viewing. Had I not been afraid to speak I’m sure I would have been taking the Lord’s name in vain and insulting somebody’s mother, that’s for sure!

“Oh poor Ian!” As if Carly suddenly remembered I was there. “All turned on and cant relieve himself!” Carly reached behind her and took out a black leather leash and clipped it on Tricia’s collar. “Now pet, I want you to be a good girl and help our poor victim with that.”

“Yes mistress!” As hot as Tricia looked crawling over to me with that collar and leash, I almost forgot my situation! It was as if nothing else in the world existed but this beautiful woman. I felt my heart start to race, and I resisted the urge to arch up to her to make her touch me faster, but from all that “Studying” of tickling videos for hours every night, I knew it was too much of a risk, and I was genuinely scared of what Carly was going to do next! So I watched as her lips slowly closed around my long denied erection. Before I could even stop myself I gasped as those soft lips started planting the gentlest kisses I had ever felt. I was moaning in agony as well as ecstasy, agony because dammit I wanted more! It seemed like forever of those antagonizing kisses before her lips were finally replaced with her tongue. I thought I was finally going to get what I wanted but that DAMN succubus of a stepsister of mine had to say it!

“Now now Pet, don’t give him too much! We’re not done with him yet!” Carly reached over and scratched Tricia behind her ear. Tricia purred and leaned her head up in response. “That’s a good pet!” Carly gave me that wicked look as I nearly screamed in agony! It took everything I had for me not to completely bitch her out. “Come my pet, we still have more ticklish areas to explore!” Oh God, not more tickling! I didn’t think my body could take anymore! And when I saw them crouching at the foot of the bed, I knew what I was in for and I begged for God to come and strike me dead. “Oh what a cute foot!” Carly dragged a nail up my right sole. And again I squealed like a little girl

“NOOOOO! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FEET!” The minute those words left my lips I knew I was done for!

“Oh listen to the big tough guy pet! He doesn’t want us to touch his feet! I don’t think we should listen, do you?” Carly was still dragging her nail over my foot, making me giggle hysterically before I could stop myself. My throbbing erection was somehow making me more ticklish than before as I did everything I could to stop that horrid finger from teasing me, and then I felt Tricia join in with her finger on my right sole. Each one moving at different speeds and directions, meaning I couldn’t concentrate on blocking out the sensations, making me feel the full brunt of the tickling. And was I going insane! I was thrashing around and my wrists were starting to hurt from yanking at the bonds, and I knew it was going to get worse.

And indeed it did get worse, I had no sooner thought about it than Carly stopped the gentle tickles and began spidering all 10 nails on my foot! Oh God was it horrible! No inch of my foot was spared the tickling torments. I felt my scream start in my toes and electrocute its way up my legs, through my erection, up the rest of my body, and out my mouth. What made it worse was Tricia kept up the soft tickling! I was going mad! The two sensations at once made me feel like 100X more ticklish! The overstimulation was making me dizzy! I felt my body go limp as I was falling into unconsciousness. I prayed for it to come, but that damn witch held up her hand for Tricia to stop and she stopped to, just long enough to bring me back.

“Make a note of that my pet, when they start slipping, make sure you stop right there, who knows how long they will be unconscious and we want to have as much fun with them as we can, right my pet?” Carly scratched Tricia behind her ear again, and Tricia purred. “That’s right mistress!” Carly smiled and led Tricia by the leash up to the bed again and back on top of me. “Now make our little boy feel good pet!” She ordered, and Tricia began kissing my now aching erection. I was so horny and stiff that I felt the blood pump the minute those soft lips touched my hard dick. She had just started to lick me when she stopped and I heard her start giggling. I forced me head up and saw why. Carly was tickling Tricia’s feet while Tricia pleasured me!

“Tickle tickle Pet, oh no don’t you dare stop! If you stop pleasuring him I wont let you cum for a week! Come on my ticklish little Pet!” Tricia went back to licking me and I suddenly found out what Carly was doing. The fact that she was giggling while she pleasured me made her so much more passionate while she licked me. It was then I realized how wonderful this really was! This extremely hot girl was being forced to pleasure me AND have her feet tickled! I gave up trying to keep my dignity and just gave in to the wonderful pleasure that was shooting through every nerve in my body. I caught Carly’s eye at one point and she winked. Maybe she wasn’t such a devil woman after all. “Take him in your mouth Pet.” Carly ordered as her fingers began to tease Tricia’s toes, making her squeal the absolute cutest squeal I had ever heard!

My pleasure was heightened to a whole new level when those soft lips closed over the top of my dick and slowly moved down over my shaft. Her mouth was so warm and moist, and her tongue found a little ticklish spot right where the shaft meets the head, and she enjoyed teasing that by flicking her tongue over it. It was a very enjoyable tickle, not like the ones before. Carly teasing Tricia got me closer to that release I so desperately craved as well. “Oh, my pet has such ticklish feet, doesn’t she” and “Does my cute pet love having her feet tickled?” To which Tricia would always giggle out a yes mistress, which was not easy with her mouth full of my dick.

I began to feel my release slowly rising up my dick, I began to think; this is it! They’re finally going to let me cum! But just as I thought I was finally going to cum, Carly called Tricia too her! I screamed at Carly all sorts of swear words, and my punishment was worse than before! Carly sat down between my legs and patted her lap for Tricia to sit there, instructing her to wrap her arms around Carly’s neck and to lay her legs on my stomach and her feet on my chest. When I leaned up to try to kiss them, they were just out of my reach! I then heard Tricia’s cute squeal as Carly began spidering her nails over Tricia’s adorable tummy!

“Awww, my little pet has a ticklish tummy!” Carly teased as she tortured the soft tan flesh. “No no, don’t let go pet! I have a surprise for you! I know how ticklish your tummy is and how bad my nails tickle, If you can give Ian an orgasm before 30 minutes are up, I’ll stop tickling you and I’ll give you a present!” Tricia was squealing and giggling so hard she could only nod. Her feet suddenly lifted off my chest and encircled my dick, fucking it slowly between her soft soles. Oh God those feet felt amazing! They were buttery soft and so warm, I almost exploded the minute they touched me! I managed to keep it under control though, because I was enjoying this too much to cum so soon! The sight of Tricia getting her tummy tortured and the feel of her soles all over was heavenly.

Carly was merciless as she tortured poor Tricia’s tummy. Her nails danced all over the soft flesh, while Tricia squirmed all over her lap. “I love my pets ticklish little tummy!” Carly teased as she swirled a nail around Tricias deep navel before dipping it inside and teasing the extra sensitive skin inside. “15 minutes Pet! Looks like I get to keep tickling!” I thought about letting myself cum right there, but then I decided to get back at Tricia for the earlier tickles. I would do my best to hold it until the very last minute! I winked at Carly when I caught her eye, and her eyes widened before a big smile appeared on her face. She winked back and laughed, knowing what I was doing. Tricia began to get desperate as her feet sped up the pace. I didn’t care that my dick was throbbing and begging to be released, I was enjoying watching Tricia get her tummy tickled too much to care. “Two minutes Pet!” Carly called and I knew it was time. I started concentrating on the wonderful sensations surrounding my dick and in no time the hardest orgasm I’d ever had hit me like a ton of bricks! I was screaming in pleasure, my body was spasming, and I slowly sank into a blissful unconsciousness.

When I finally came to, warm sunlight was streaming in my windows and a naked Tricia was curled up to me, also fast asleep. I realized I was untied so I softly wrapped my arms around her beautiful body and pulled her close to me. Tricia opened her eyes and smiled up at me before kissing my lips. My first true kiss! I almost cried when her soft lips touched mine. It was everything I had ever dreamed of. She opened her mouth to say something when the door opened and in walked Carly, completely back to normal in the usual shorts and tank top, her long curls up in a ponytail. “Hello my dears!” She sat on the edge of the bed. “Pet, do you remember that surprise I promised you?”

“Yes mistress, indeed I do!” Tricia smiled.

Carly smiled back, “Good!” She pulled a black leather collar out of the bag with brass knuckles on it, and handed it to her. Tricia grinned big and bright. “Oh Mistress! This is a dream come true!” She bounced on the bed a bit. Carly kissed her cheek. “Why don’t you try it on?” Tricia giggled and I gasped as she clipped it around my neck. As she was holding it in front of me I happened to catch a glimpse at the tag before she clipped it on. PROPERTY OF MISTRESS TRICIA.

Dedicated to Tygerlily731. I miss you so much my friend, and you dont know how badly I wish I could have said goodbye to you. I love you my friend!

Last edited:
Great story! Very well written, got my attention. Thank you for sharing.

I loved it! You got both Jerry's and my attention at the little ponytail tickle :D

Thanks everyone! Glad to know you like this one, even thought it doesnt take place during the civil war! lol

Damn this story was hot!!! Very well written, including "I quickly crossed my legs to cover up the tent I had just pitched in my pants." That line is priceless.

I enjoyed this story very much ^-^
wish something like that happened to me hehe

You never know, maybe someday it will. Glad I could give you something to dream about :)

Very nice indeed, Angel. I'm not a fan of BDSM personally, but as a concept in stories it's very appealing. I liked how Carly made Ian jealous while she was pleasuring Tricia, hence his foot fetish becoming a weapon against him lol!

*Applauds*

This, angel, is a very hot little story, and very nicely told. Brava!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back