• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cock Tickling Explosion F/M Graphic (She Barely Touched It)

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Miss Lexi is a true tickle brat that loves torturing guys. She has a special surprise for this guy today, her socks have been in her boots for hours and he's gonna sniff them. To make matters worse Lexi strokes his cock slowly while tickling his balls and takes him to the edge of orgasm then stops. She tickles his upper body with her fingers, hair and lips for awhile then goes back to tickling his cock and balls. A few short strokes of her hand get him to the edge again so she stops and lets his cock stop twitching. When she starts tickling his shaft a bit later he explodes all over the place. Lexi tickles his cock, balls and upper body for several minutes of post orgasm torture before threatening to make him come again.

This Intense Scene Is Available Now On WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

Attachments

• Cock Tickling Explosion TMF.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 2,493
she must have an amazing touch!

sexy little brat is right. good tickling, and good reactions on the lees part.
looks like a winner.
steve

He sounded like me if I had an outside laugh getting face, neck, and ear tickled by her hair. Perhaps next time she could use her hair on his feet, what do you think? Anyways, it's always fun to see Miss Lexi torture a guy while silently hoping it was me, then wishing it wasn't back and forth lol.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back