• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cruel tagteam FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Bettie loses a straight tickling match with Keri on tapoutvids.com, so now she has to pay up for running her mouth. Keri is a sadistic and evil ler, but Brooke is going to join in as well to totally make this a cruel tagteam tickling for Bettie. Keri verbally taunts her, she even smothers Bettie’s face with her tits whenever Keri thinks she is being too loud. Keri does whatever she can to humiliate Bettie and get her to totally crack.

this video is available for download on my website in both standard and HD WMV: Tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can find the video samples on my site: CRUEL TAGTEAM VIDEO SAMPLES

I wonder if Keri will ever show her... assets... if you know what I mean.

"I thought we were cool, guys"

All female tickling's good but somehow the set-ups that seem to have a story behind them appeal to me just a little more. When Bettie pleads to Br:upsidedow:upsidedowke and Keri, "I thought we were cool, guys," were I someone spying from inside a closet I might think her words were sincere, as opposed to just part of a role-play.

Poor Bettie! It ain't cool, as it seems Brooke and Keri like it hot. Speaking of hot, i compliment the flattering attire on all three girls.

Bettie loses a straight tickling match with Keri on tapoutvids.com, so now she has to pay up for running her mouth. Keri is a sadistic and evil ler, but Brooke is going to join in as well to totally make this a cruel tagteam tickling for Bettie. Keri verbally taunts her, she even smothers Bettie’s face with her tits whenever Keri thinks she is being too loud. Keri does whatever she can to humiliate Bettie and get her to totally crack.

this video is available for download on my website in both standard and HD WMV: Tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can find the video samples on my site: CRUEL TAGTEAM VIDEO SAMPLES

A ballgag would be more effective. Nice breast though. :wave:

Would be interesting to see Bettie in a tapout match against new opponents, like Cali Logan or Holly Heart.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back