• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

You're ridiculous

this guy clearly doesnt care whos image he ruins and I doubt he has releases for any of them. I hope one if the girls busts him or I just might contact nypd or bryant park management myself to put them on notice. Plenty of incriminating evidence in these threads.

1st of all, if someone thinks "their image is ruined" because of this then they're insecure & hence this is their own problem. Also, if someone "uses" this to badger those appearing in the videos then they're idiots who have no legal case or social leverage. You think those appearing in the videos are going to get fired & dumped by their social contacts? There are no repercussions, they did nothing to be charged. Secondly, one can generally film in public places - there's no law against that. People take pictures & videos everyday, everywhere! When one is in public, s/he shouldn't take away the possibility of being filmed or featured in media, people should expect these things. By your logic, we should indict people taking selfies in dense areas where pedestrians show in the background. Also, by your logic, all news stations that cover live events should hand-out release forms to every person at any given rally, scene or story that's worthy of news. I bet there are pictures & videos of you out there somewhere, as there are of me as much as the next person & we're all oblivious of it. Did a random stranger ever come up to you & use it against you? No! Stop being butt-hurt & get over it, do you feel so strongly about this to resort threatening him with telling the police or park management? It seems like somebody has too much time on his hands!

Latest clip, my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

Here's a quickie of a Chinese beauty who pulled her black high heeled wedges off and relaxed, taking lots of selfies. Remember, this was shot at dusk and at night, so it's a bit dark. Still, great soles! Beautiful girl! She didn't have her feet down much so I sat there waiting ... and waiting. As I did, I was totally devoured by mosquitos! lol

It's been unbearably awful in New York lately, in the 90s with nearly 100% humidity, but I've been out every chance I get anyway. Unfortunately that's not really weather conducive to women relaxing with the bare feet up, but still, now and then a great segment comes along. I was really glad to get another of my beloved cubicle cuties -- pretty worker bees from the corporations and law firms that fill up the office towers surrounding the park. The official uniform for these little ones is the white blouse and black skirt combo, and glasses don't hurt! This one was by far the tallest cubicle cutie so far, at about six feet I'd guess, and with by far the biggest feet -- size 10 (confirmed). She's very slim and lanky, incredibly long legs, long torso. DEFINITELY an awesome bikini body. Probably a little awkward IRL, all long legs, long arms and long feet. And her face was just amazing, extremely pretty in a unique and unorthodox way.

She was sitting on the southern end of the lawn, reading a book and listening to music at the same time (something millennials always seem to do) ... and YES, she had her feet up. Big curvy active bare feet! Normally I think long and hard about shooting a girl in a skirt, but picking have been so slim this year with all the lawn closures and the tendency women have lately to leave their shoes on, I was just over there, come what may. I began to shoot and I noticed something on the sole of her foot. Damn, it looked like a wad of dirt or something. I feel cursed this year! She gave the camera a long hard look but seemed to shrug and smirk and went back to her book. A minute or two later she put her book down, looked at the camera again in kind of a cute fun way, and wriggled those big feet around. Right after that she rubbed her big toes against the soles of the opposite feet, and thank god the dirt came off her sole! That's where this clip starts, right after she gets that clump of goo off her sole. Her soles were a bit grimy anyway and it looks like she must have slipped her big black pumps off while she was at her cubicle and pressed her bare soles against the cool floor at her office. At least it looks that way! You can even see where the schmutz was on her sole -- on the ball of her left foot, because it's a bit grimy there but then there's a clean spot where the soft creamy color of her sole shows through. lol

She played with her hair a lot, sometimes putting it up, and sometimes wore glasses (which I LOVE), and moved those big long curvy feet of hers around quite a bit, quite unfazed by by camera pointed at her bare soles, which she looked down at now and then. She got a call from her mother and they discussed someone's wedding plans for a while and she's clearly a fun person, smart and witty. I think I am in love with her. I think you will be too.

In the second cap you can see a montage of her stacking her big feet as she looks curiously into my camera lens, then smirks to herself....

Latest clip -- my store is:

A couple of weeks ago I found a memory card I'd been looking for since late spring of 2015. I couldn't figure out where I'd left it, but then it occurred to me that I'd actually put it in another camcorder -- one I don't use anymore -- and so I hunted that one up and sure enough I found the card, because I remembered something awesomely sexy was on there but I didn't remember what! Well, it's even more awesomely sexy than I thought, as it was the Blonde Perfection girl, but from earlier in the year.

At first I didn't recognize her. It was so sexy to me that as I was watching it I had to stop everything I was doing and enjoy it right then and there! (TMI, I know.) But as I was, shall we say, enjoying it, it dawned on me that this was the same girl that I shot on the alley in the mid-fall. She likes to rest her beautiful feet, that much is clear. This time was, I think, the second week they had done yoga in the park, so the lawn was closed to chairs, but many people sit in chairs right at the edge of the lawn, and Beepee (as I've come to think of her) was doing that, her adorable little feet pointed right at a bare spot on the grass! You can still sit on the grass and trust me I took advantage of that right directly.

I sat down and was so excited to start I forced myself to check both my personal and work e-mail on my phone, just to increase the nonchalance of the shoot. Once that was done, I gently slid the camcorder into my lap and opened the viewfinder and was shocked to see what I saw -- I had sat much closer that I had estimated and her scrumptious, perfect bare soles were panoramically stretched across the whole viewfinder! Her pretty little head was in the foreground but still visible. This is the PRIME VIEW! I could just barely make her out as she peered down at my camera through her big shades, and so I began shooting immediately, so that if her put her feet down, I'd at least be able to extract a vidcap.

But she did not put her feet down. We sat there for about 25 minutes, the exquisite perfect gem of a woman and the big middle aged guy, her tender, sensitive, beautiful bare soles being lovingly filmed by him as she texted and occasionally peered down at the camera for a moment to see if he was still photographing her foot bottoms. At one point a guy came along and stood behind her and a little to the left and took his phone out -- it was pointed right at her feet and my suspicion is he was taking shots. I edited him out so he would not get dimed out by this clip. lol (Interestingly, when I shot her again in the fall, there was another guy also taking pics of her feet, but that guy made it obvious he was taking pictures and seems to have said something sort of rude to her because she seemed sort of put off by him.) The biggest issue was that the sun was crawling down toward the West Side and that threw a lot of funky shadows on naked soles, and other times must have been hot on her poor little soles, almost burny hot, because they were fairly GLIMMERING with sunlight. Other times the sun shone instead on the area behind her, backlighting her. But I got enough footage in which her soles are perfectly visible to yield this clip!

At one point the sun just totally attacked -- it got basically hellishly hot and I was sweating like crazy because I was in the sun too. I think maybe the sunlight was reflecting off of a building down to the spot on the eastern edge where we were sitting. Beepee was looking at me, sweat pouring down my head onto my glasses and camcorder, and actually looked like she was concerned -- and so she put her feet down back on top of her little tan moccasins. I like to think she did that to save me from getting heat stroke, because I think it was clear that, as long as her soles were publicly exposed, I'D BE THERE! But her feet were gone, so I packed up and went to sit down and cool off on the southern edge of the lawn. Two teenaged girls looked at me as I walked over and slipped their flip-flops off and wiggled their feet at me, giggling and winking at me, which I guess means they knew what I'd been up to! Ha ha, silly girls. Just about two seconds later, interestingly enough, the guards booted everyone off the lawn, because so many people had shown for the yoga event that they just cleared it completely of all human, non-yoga life. Normally I hate when they do that, but this time I was just so blissful I didn't even care.

In addition to loving a pretty face and soft, vulnerable soles, I also have a major thing for a girl's hair, and even if her hair is in a bun, it's still pretty clear that Beepee's hair is as beautiful as straw spun by angels in heaven ....

Latest clip added, my store is:

This is such a cute little Thai lady! She was studying a script or presentation of some and despite that fact that she was very shy and softspoken, she was able to put her little heart into practicing reading whatever it was. She would read the script (lips moving but quiet) and then write on the script with a marker. The whole time she did this her bare feet would periodically twitch.

Likewise, that same combination of bashfulness and playfulness was on display when the soles of her bare feet were being photographed! At first she tried to ignore it, only shooting fleeting glances down and the camera. But later, she slid herself back a little so that she was just barely peering over the edge of the table, and she got much braver and looked at the camera over the edge more frequently as her cute little soles would twitch and flex. Usually when she could peer at the camera like that she could not help herself and her face broke out into a smile! She had a skirt on and I was a little worried it would look like I was "upskirting" but I think she knew that I was interested in her feet because she never made any effort to tuck her skirt back. LOVE her, she appears to be in her mid to late thirties and had a little grey in her hair that she was not afraid to display. Good for her!

At first she had her big toe of her right foot tucked under the second toe a little, but later when she shifted position it came out into its normal posture ... and so that toe tuck is just a little something she can do! She's adorable.

Latest clip -- my store is:

These two wry, spirited cuties from South America were fun. At first the girl to our right had her shoes on and the girl to our left had her shoes off and her ankles crossed, just as I like. Because I had been at the park for four days and hadn't taken my camera out once, I pretty much ran over to avoid either of the peepers from getting in my way! I got myself down into a good spot, only to notice that the barefoot girl (whose feet were adorable) had put one of her legs up, but the other foot stayed down and flexed around as they talked. After a few minutes of shooting her I saw that she was looking down into the camera lens and then talking to her friend and chuckling a little! I love cute interaction like that. She put her feet up slipped them down, lightly stuck her feet back into her shoes, and put them back up on the chair. I thought, ok, show's over.

But then to my surprise I noticed that the other girl, in the meantime, had taken her shoes OFF! And had propped her feet up, pointed straight at me. Whoa, I'm not going anywhere. I took the camera back out and I heard them laugh. I pointed it at the other girl and proceeded to get about three minutes of her too! She had on a very pretty shirt. Her feet were really gorgeous, with high arches, and were a tiny bit grimy from touring the city. After a few minutes she too put her shoes back on and they left, but I was so glad I had had the chance to catch a few moments of their cute feet!

If you've ever seen an absolutely perfect Brazilian bikini model and longed to see her soles, this one is for you!

There's a very noisy, crowded live musical event at the park on Thursdays and it attracts tons of tourists. They tend to crowd in along the shady southern end of the lawn, unless they are very brave and sit in the broiling sun in the chairs directly in front of the stage. So it's hard to shoot anything because all the chairs are piled in front of the stage, or crammed in on the southern edge and filled with tourists. But as a completist I patrol around anyway, just in case. (And in fact that's how I got the amazing segment with that mature Italian lady with the EXTREMELY sexy soles, which is already on sale.) Didn't see anything, but I did see a tall blonde pass me a couple of times as I was patrolling around -- she was looking for seats but there are just no seats to be had under these conditions. She looked a little peezed. She was about five foot eight, in little shorts, with stems that went on forever, and she was wearing cozy tan sandals that looked well worn.

The evcnt ended and people began to leave the park. As soon as they do the park workers begin clearing the chairs off the lawn for the yoga event that happens that evening, so there's only a small window in which the lawn is not super-crowded, but the chairs are still on it. Usually, nothing filmable happens in this short window. So I just sat down and scanned the lawn, but as soon as I did I saw that blonde -- saw her from the back with TWO chairs. Yay! I could tell instantly it was her. She had unbuckled those sandals and put her bare feet up. I got up and walked into the alley, keepin an eye on her position as I walked along. Then I scoped out where I needed to sit on the grass, and went over there and sat down, careful not to look at her. Fortunately the best spot to sit in was unoccupied, and in the shade. I took out the camera and checked out her soles in my viewfinder. Jackpot! They were in fabulous condition, and they were gorgeous. I guessed about a size 8. She was so pretty, and was talking on the phone in Portuguese, definitely Brazilian. (I had a Portuguese girlfriend in college and she taught me how to recognize Brazilian from Portuguese right away. She was a little arrogant about being Portuguese actually. lol) This long legged beautiful blonde was the embodiment of the Girl from Ipanema -- transplanted to NYC! She's like a living, breathing bikini model ... but with her naked soles right there in my lens....

This Ipanema girl seems to be used to getting lots of attention from men. At first I couldn't see if she saw what I was doing because her behavior did not change even a little when I started shooting -- no sitting forward to see what I was doing, or anything else like that. But as I shot I began to see her very quickly shoot looks at the camera. These little looks got edited out because when I first started shooting she was holding her feet in a less than ideal position. But as I continued to shoot and she went back to her conversation and phone, she eventually just held her soles up SO perfectly, both soles perfectly visible. And kept them that way. Better yet, it once she seemed to put 2 + 2 together about why I was shooting, she began to sway and wriggle her beautiful feet around, those two long slender gals bending in the summer breeze. I wonder if she thought it was cute that someone was interested in her bare tootsies and wanted to give me a little show?

She chatted on the phone, then texted and listened to music, those feet active the whole time. This went on for quite some time. I panicked at one point because I saw the park workers taking the chairs off the lawn all around us, but they didn't tell her to move the chairs off the lawn. I shot over 25 minutes, and have edited it down to fit on C4S -- this clip features the best sole exposure. Eventually this elegant Brazilian put her feet down and I stopped shooting, but fortunately I got a text I had to answer right away and when I was done responding I saw that she had slipped her worn old sandals back on and put her feet right back up. She had put up with almost a half hour of shooting and so I guess wanted to end the show. lol But I noticed that her shoe size was stamped on the sole, size 8 1/2, so I put the camera back on her soles and shot that for a second or two, just to confirm. (Often I can see the size of the woman's soles as I'm walking around, but both of her sandals were soles to the grass when I approached her so I didn't see the size.) So there's a moment or two of her with the sandals on too. She reminds me a LOT of an actress but I can't think of which one. It's killing me!

Latest clip, store is:

I love mouseburgers! Those girls who dress frumpy and act quiet and shy. They are actually very sharp and witty, but not very self-confident. Under their dowdy clothes and sensible shoes, there's usually a cute little figure and sexy soft soles! This was on a tape I shot years ago but just stumbled upon looking for something else. She was sitting at the edge of the library terrace on a gorgeous day, having lunch with one of her little fellow worker bees, and she had taken off her flat-soled black lace-ups, putting her grey socks inside them. In an act of bravery that I admired, she had put her bare feet up! And what bare feet they were -- shapely, small, overall VERY cute. I wondered how many of her fellow officeworkers looked at those little black shoes as she padded by, holding file folders up against her chest, and dreamt of what her soles might look like. Well, dream no longer!

I sat on a chair at the foot of the stairs and took the camera out, and pointed it at her. She noticed right away, and you can see throughout the segment she's looking down at the camcorder, but it seems to be with more of a sense of curiosity and perhaps even entertainment than anything else. As she chats with her friend she wriggles her beautiful little feet around, wiggles her toes, and peeks. It's adorable! Eventually a big group of people started filing by, getting in the line of sight, and I'd already captured almost twelve minutes so I wrapped it up. I'm so glad I found this! It's lots of fun.

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D
I will remember the term "mosueburgers." :p

I love the current '70s nostalgia -- it's so cute when a nubile nineteen year old dresses up like a 70s girl, particularly for me, because I lusted after teenage girls in the actual 70s! (When I was a teenager myself.) So I was very happy to see this girl potentially break another very long dry spell for me. She was sitting on the lawn as the weekly accordion event was happening, but she didn't seem to be too into the music. First I saw her Annie Hall hat, then I saw her little feet propped up SO nicely, and I rushed over. There was a guy standing with his little kid right where I needed to sit, so I hovered for a few seconds, but then the two of them strolled away and I got right into position.

Actually shooting this was totally low-key -- at first she had on a pair of John Lennon shades so I couldn't really see what her reaction was, but she certainly seemed not to care, and it was pretty obvious what I was doing. In fact, as soon as I took the camera out and opened the viewfinder, she started moving her feet around in a cute way, kind of rhythmic movement, and I couldn't help wonder if that was to tease me. Later the shades came off revealing a completely adorable face, framed so cutely by bangs. Such a sweet face and such sexy little feet (maybe size 7 or so). Later she sort of forgot about teasing me and her feet went up into an even better "soles-exposed" position, her feet flexing just a little and toes wriggling on occasion. And she stayed! In fact she stayed so long, I shot all of the remaining space on my internal memory, plus about five minutes on a memory card I had installed. I literally had no more storage available! So I packed up to leave, and as soon as I did, she did too! I love when that happens, because it says to me that she lingered so I could photograph the soles of her feet. (Of course, it might have been a total coincidence.)

This is such a SUPER pretty little flower of a girl with such SUPER juicy little soles -- she may be my favorite so far for the summer of '16 ....

This girl is 1000% Korean -- I know that face well! I went to high school with a bunch of Korean guys and their sisters all had this exact face. But those girls who were teens in the 70s sure as hell had different figures! They were all short, with small wide feet, but this girl is about five foot nine, with big size 9.5 feet! That's what a generation of good nutrition and participation in sports will do for an immigrant population. She was relaxing on the lawn, on a pretty crowded day, as usual for millenials totally zoned into her iphone. There were people sitting in front of her and about ten feet away, but I had literally not taken my camera out of my bag in about four days so I was damned if I was going to let this opportunity get by me! I went over and sat about five feet away from her, so I was really close to her, and also really close to the people already sitting in front of her. The things I do for my art!

So as I was closer than I usually sit, her face got kind of blocked by her own feet, but in this case it meant I was close enough to get the extensive network of wrinkles all over her soles! Even on the balls of her feet. Wow. When I took the camera out and put it in my lap, it seemed to me that she was watching, but when I looked in the viewfinder she seemed very, very involved with her phone, and that's the way she stayed the whole time I was shooting. So I kept thinking, "does she even know what I'm doing?" but fortunately when I got home I reviewed the footage and saw that on a few occasions she shot super-quick peeks down at the camera to see if the cam was still pointed at her bare soles. It was! She stayed that way for about a half hour, her feet moving busily about the whole time, but rather than putting all that in the clip I just chose a nice ten minute stretch.

She had a pair of big long leather sandals under her chair and eventually she put her feet down and slipped them loosely into those sandals. I remember those Korean grandmothers -- I can only imagine how relentlessly this tall gal's little old "halmoni" must tease her about those big feets of hers!

Glad to see that the 2016 season for your videos isn't over yet.

Some sort of special event was taking place on the lawn (as usual) -- Scotland Day or some such shit. There were little tartan covers placed over the seat backs which pretty much ruled out my getting any face and sole of this girl, a real waif of a creature! Pretty face, about five foot one, looked like she weighed about three pounds soaking wet. She wore these little black booties but had them and her pink with black-and-white-striped socks off and her very sexy, curvaceous bare feet up on a chair. I couldn't not capture some footage of her gorgeous, high arched bare soles as she spoke Italian into her phone and wriggled her feet around, including doing the whole "grab my big toe with my other foot" thing as shown in the cap. I sat down and shot her, and filled my viewfinder with her bare soles for about five minutes, but unfortunately I could not get her face in the shot.

Eventually she crossed her ankles, slipped her feet off the seat, put those cute little socks back on, and put her feet back up. Not too interested in that, I stopped shooting and went off looking for other opportunities.

Later as I was walking by I noticed she was still there, and took a quick shot of her with my phone. That still image is the first thing on the clip, for about five or ten seconds, just to establish the clip. She's adorable!

Latest clip, store is:

I usually shoot girls with only perfectly maintained and clean soles, but I am totally willing to make exceptions now and then! This tall Asian-American girl had been wearing some really old, beat up Birkenstocks and there was some kind of grody dirt or grime on her soles (from walking in them all day I'd guess). There was also a pretty slight pressure callus on the ball of each foot, not too bad. But she was such a cutie and had this great bird-of-paradise eye makeup on so I just had to sit down and shoot (plus I hadn't really got anything in several days, lol).

She had about size 8 feet, I'd guess. She looked to be about five seven, tall for an Asian girl. She was on the phone a few times, plus she spoke to some guy who came along and asked her about her tatts, so I could hear she's clearly an American girl. She knew what I was up to right from the start. At first she gave the camera this really long look and I wondered if she was going to say something, but then she went back to her phone, but many times after that she came back to look at the camera some more, although not nearly as long or intense as that first look.

She moved around a lot and sometimes put her feet down but I edited out all the stuff that's less than 100% dead on. She also had her feet amazingly posed for quite a while and I got ALL of that! Eventually she put her feet down, and slipped them back in the beat up old sandals. I waited for about another ten minutes to see if she'd slip them back off again but she didn't so I left to look for other opportunities. About thirty seconds after I left, she did. I went over after that to see if I could grab some footage of a middle aged blonde who had her big feet propped up on the fountain, but she put her feet down as soon as I took the camera out. Then it got dark so I left. Thank God for the Asian American cutie is all I have to say!

I would gladly clean her soles for her with a warm, hot towel. :devil:

Very few chances to capture imagery in the place I shoot these days, sadly. Sometimes I go a week without getting a single segment. So when I do see someone, I am overjoyed. I got to the lawn this day and there was some kind of concert going on, chairs set up near the western terrace. I swept my eye across the lawn and saw zero feet up. But then, right at the back of where the chairs were set up, I saw a luggage bag with the biggest feet I've seen in years propped on on it, ankles crossed. The nails were painted and I could see that a very long woman was stretched out on the grass below. Unfortunately she wasn't in a place I could really shoot vid, so I walked up in front of her, watched the band perform for a minute or so, and as I was walking past her, took three photos of her with my phone. She eyed me with a little surprise as I did so.

I looked at the photos as I was walking away, and I could not believe my eyes. This wasn't going to be enough. I was going to have to try to find some way to get video. Unfortunately, there was literally no way to do that, but if I could sit in the audience and turn my chair sideways, I could perhaps grab some footage. And yes, my blood up for these big soles, I went over and took a chair and turned it so I could point the camcorder at her soles and shoot some vid. LOL! I won't get into details as to how I managed THAT, the less said the better.

But after all this, life threw a wrench in the works. An Indian couple came right over and sat directly in my line of sight. So I had to shoot past them to film her soles, which were still up, but now side by side. So I did that anyway, even though the man's face was looming in the camcorder from time to time (he's almost completely edited out, although you see his hair a bit now and then). So in addition to having to edit him out, often the camera is focusing on him rather than her feet! Yes, this was an epic struggle, but I still managed to yield three or four minutes of her big soles, often squirming around, then a second or two of her face when she sat up eventually.

So this one is really for the big feet connoisseurs. The first minute and a half or so of the clip are the three images I took with my phone. THEY ARE STILLS of course. After that the live video commences. It's not always in focus. I look at this as a pause and enjoy moment with the biggest feet by far I have shot in years. They had to be at LEAST a size 13, but almost definitely larger.

Latest clip, store is:

It's getting close to the end of the prime filming season, and the weather is great so I was out in force! Lunchtime often isn't that good -- too crowded and people are putting their feet up less -- but sometimes women come to the park at lunchtime so they can put their feet up. Like this super sexy gal -- a voluptuous brunette with a pretty face and silky brown hair, she sauntered her well-fed self onto the lawn and took off her Candy's, putting her small, shapely feet up for a well-deserved rest as she rested her juicy, curvaceous bottom on the little wooden chair. NICE. But ... problems: 1) she had the seat back facing opposite her face and 2) there were people sitting all around her. So if I was going to shoot (and I definitely wanted to), I was going to have to sit close, because the nearby people were in the way, and because I had to shoot under the seat back. Was it worth it? Better to check first -- because sitting really close is riskier than sitting 6-8 feet away, my usual distance. So I passed her once, casually glancing at her soles as I walked by. Yes! they were in great shape, she obviously grooms them VERY well and they were also cute and shapely, about size 7. So ok, I'll take the plunge.

I walked past her again, then sat down right in front of her "foot chair." Nonchalantly took out my camera. Put it in my lap. Pointed it WAY up, because her soles were really elevated compared to the position of the camera. In fact her bare soles were really pretty close to my face! They were definitely LOOMING. I began shooting but the problem with sitting this close is, sometimes, you're too close and her feet actually block the view of her face. This was happening, so I'm not quite sure how long it took her to notice I was shooting, but notice she did. Despite the fact that she was wearing shades, it eventually became clear that she was peering down at the camera lens over the edge of her juicy toes, and sometimes she would slide over sideways to get an even better look in. I'm pretty sure that she shot a phone pic of me at some point too.

This went on for about twenty minutes, until eventually she put her feet side by side. The angle wasn't that great at that point so I packed up and left (my legs were killing me too). Such a long segment, how was I going to edit it down? I decided to cut out all the parts where her face was behind her feet and she wasn't paying attention to me at all or moving around. The resulting clip is mor manageable and great stuff. And I'm happy to relate that, right after I got up, she slipped her Candy's back on, and just a minute or two later, Miss Thing took herself back to her office to have her power-curves admired by all the guys (except the ones who like waifs -- lol). And we all know some of those guys see Miss Thing's Candy's and right away start dreaming about seeing what her soft curvy sensitive soles look like -- well, we don't have to dream because here they are....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back