• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

have you tried Craigslist yet?

beccasmile

I just posted something. I may not actually go through with it. I thought I would first see what the response was.

Thoughts?

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cas/2688758393.html

EDIT: Yes, it looks like it was already flagged and taken down! I will try to find the text of the ad and post it here. I got 9 responses in less than an hour, and all of them looked legit. I would definitely talk with them for a bit first to be sure they know what they are getting into.

EDIT #2: The text of the post:
tickle torture *no sex - w4m - 25
Date: 2011-11-06

I want to tie you up and torture you.

I have a significant other, and he will know about this, but won't be here. Just me and you. No sex, and you will be wearing some kind of underwear. I will wear whatever is most comfortable for me, but I am definitely a 10. I don't really need any kind of set up or banter, so you will probably be gagged. (Also for the neighbor's sake.) Probably blindfolded too. You will be tied spread eagle on a bed, comfortable, with velcro straps, and possibly some rope to limit movement. Nothing is off bounds, except for sexual contact. I don't really care if you are attached- you can decide if it's cheating or not- that's up to you, I could care less. You might be tired, and sore, and lose your voice, but nothing that would leave a mark.

I am thinking about two hours should be good. I'll give you small breaks, but the breaks don't count into the time. Bathroom breaks will have to be negotiated.
I'm open to suggestions, as to what you might want. I can do something that you are into, that I might not be into, just to make it fun for everyone.

I have the place, and I will have it set up in advance.

Last edited:
I like your ad. Just a couple of suggestions:

1) A lot of guys who are going to be answering are going to be "vanilla" guys who will be into this because of the thought that a hot woman will be touching them, dominating them, etc. The blindfold might discourage these guys from applying for your position of tickle slave :) Guys are very visual and especially a vanilla guy, who doesn't get any intrinsic pleasure from the tickling, is going to get his pleasure out of seeing you and watching you tickle him. You might want to ditch the blindfold, and also maybe put in the ad that you're going to wear something sexy while you tickle him. I notice you said you'll be wearing something comfortable for you. That could be a t-shirt and baggy jeans. Not likely to turn the guy on. Remember, these aren't tickle fetishists here. They're only going to agree to do this if they're getting something out of it. Being able to watch you in hot lingerie or whatever would probably suffice. If you're concerned that the guy is going to get turned on because of that, I would advise against doing this entirely. I guess what I'm saying is that this guy is going to get visibly "aroused," so if that weirds you out, then you should re-consider even doing this.

2) I have tried to find a female ler this way and I had a lot of bad experiences. Here are the replies I received:

A) One girl wrote me who clearly had no interest in tickling. She was just desperate and was using tickling as a way to hopefully find a boyfriend. When I sensed that and rejected her, she wrote back a scathing email. I'm just glad she didn't have any of my personal information (I used a fake name).

B) Another girl seemed like a real find. She was young, hot, and seemed really open to trying kinky activities. She responded to my ad late one night, and we chatted over IM, exchanged naughty pics (well, her pics were naughty, not mine, LOL), and everything. The next day I never heard from her again. There will be a lot of people like this. They'll be bored at 2am and will need a thrill, but because of the anonymity of the Internet, you'll never hear from them again. They will lead you on, so be prepared for that.

C) A girl wrote me who claimed she was 19 and still living with her parents but who really wanted to tickle me. She sent me a pic and she seemed legit. As time went on though it seemed like a bad idea. She couldn't drive out to meet me, and I couldn't come to her place because it was her parents house and her parents would be home. I suggested we get a motel room, and she kind of laughed at the idea. I'm still not sure where she thought we could meet if a motel was out, her place was out, and my place was too far for her to drive. Ultimately I got the impression that she was just playing with me, probably out of boredom.

So you're going to be dealing with a lot of people who will tease you because they think your ad is strange, or who will be desperate and think they can negotiate love or sex in exchange for tickling. Just be ready for that.

You will get spammed by 15-20 script bots with bogus forgien names and weird email addresses. Not much else.

Wow it looks like it already got taken down! It would have been interesting to see what the ad was like.

It shouldn't have been taken down. It was in Casual Encounters. That's the place for that sort of thing.

And I can't believe this was taken down! This seems like EXACTLY what the casual encounters is for. Should this be in the "activity partners" section instead? haha, that would go over well.

I think the word "torture" is what got it taken down. Sadly, people lack imagination these days.

I'm surprised you would need to use Craigslist. I would think it wouldn't be too difficult to find someone for what you're looking for right on here.

You might want to try FetLife or alt.com At least there things wont be removed.

I've looked, but to no avail.

We were having major flagging problems out here in Seattle, in Adult Gigs section. Some blue nosed conservative group or something was organizing people going through the site and flagging everything posted. It got really frustrating. If they can't have any fun, why should anyone else?

replied to some of the ads... now to see what kind of responses I will get.

So, I have been getting some private messages, and I want to address them here. I didn't post a personal ad here on the forum because I kinda want someone who might not enjoy it. Or at least someone who doesn't know what to expect. There will be no "happy ending" at the end, and I'd expect most of the guys on here would almost need that.

From all the people who responded (which there was a TON of responses in the hour the ad was up), most of them don't really realize what they are getting themselves into. A correspondence with a few will show me who might actually be ready for it, even though NONE of them have done this before (at least that's what they are telling me). I might not ever go past the correspondence part, but it's fun to think about. And even though I feel like I haven't been talking about it too roughly, two out of five of the people I am talking to have already bowed out.

So, what would the benefits be to finding someone from the forums versus craigslist? Are you up for it? Is there really any guys on here who haven't had this experience before? Part of the fun is catching someone who doesn't really know what to expect.

Craigslist can be kind of seedy. be careful. i on the otherhand, am trustworthy and safe. :mwahaha:

So, I have been getting some private messages, and I want to address them here. I didn't post a personal ad here on the forum because I kinda want someone who might not enjoy it. Or at least someone who doesn't know what to expect. There will be no "happy ending" at the end, and I'd expect most of the guys on here would almost need that.

From all the people who responded (which there was a TON of responses in the hour the ad was up), most of them don't really realize what they are getting themselves into. A correspondence with a few will show me who might actually be ready for it, even though NONE of them have done this before (at least that's what they are telling me). I might not ever go past the correspondence part, but it's fun to think about. And even though I feel like I haven't been talking about it too roughly, two out of five of the people I am talking to have already bowed out.

So, what would the benefits be to finding someone from the forums versus craigslist? Are you up for it? Is there really any guys on here who haven't had this experience before? Part of the fun is catching someone who doesn't really know what to expect.

Becca, as one of the people who PM'ed you, I simply felt more comfortable talking to you offline, and in addition I thought it might be less awkward for you. I also didn't want the thread to turn into a competition between a bunch of tickle starved guys like myself.
I am curious about one thing. You said you were looking for someone who wouldn't enjoy the experience. My question is, why would you expect someone who hates being tickled to respond to a tickling ad, especially when you're making it clear there won't be any sex or even a happy ending? If you want someone to tickle, that's great, you're at the right place. As a male ticklee, I can safely say finding a girl who's into tickling is like finding a needle in a haystack. And finding a "hot girl" who's into tickling is like finding a needle in an entire barn. So count me as one of the incredibly ticklish ticklees who are interested. And for the record I don't need a happy ending

Becca: I can plainly see why they zapped your ad at Craigslist. What you describe in it would sound violent and potentially unsafe to the average person. And it is a bit paradoxical that you're hoping somebody who doesn't enjoy this kind of thing will volunteer for it. (It's in this section of the forum that I have a chance of agreeing with a post from Magic Fingers, and I do here.) I'll leave it to others to decipher what a happy ending means, but I would assume that any session of kinky play would end with pleasant conversation. Anyway, I hope you find what you're looking for--and I do think you'll find it here faster than at Craig's List, even if they had let your ad stay up.

Becca: I can plainly see why they zapped your ad at Craigslist. What you describe in it would sound violent and potentially unsafe to the average person. And it is a bit paradoxical that you're hoping somebody who doesn't enjoy this kind of thing will volunteer for it.

I can see how the average person would be weirded out by the ad, but it WAS Casual Encounters. I mean, there's some freaky stuff on there. But a more subtle approach is probably best. We guys generally HAVE to be subtle as we attempt to woo women into situations like these. But the ladies can usually get away with a more direct approach, because most men will jump at anything that involves being within 100 feet of a hot woman such as Becca.

That said, I did point out earlier in the thread what a lot of people are saying now, which is that a vanilla guy will only agree to this if there's "something in it for him." And since no sex is involved, there will have to be some other reason that a guy who won't enjoy the tickling would agree to be tickled. Because Becca is in a relationship, I understand why she is putting the no sex/no happy endings rule out there. I also can tell from her original ad that she is a tad uncomfortable with the idea of the guy viewing her as a sexual object, hence the blindfold, so that he is prevented from spending the whole session undressing her with his eyes. That's why I suggested that she offer to wear something hot while tickling the guy and letting him watch her the whole time she does it. He'll get turned on by virtue of the fact that a hot woman is dominating him and touching him. Though I suspect that even that may not be enough for most vanilla guys to go 2 hours under Becca's magic tickling fingers :) I totally get her desire to tickle someone who won't like it. I am a major fan of both sadism and masochism and I know where she's coming from. But I think it's going to be harder than it seems to find a willing vanilla lee unless there are more incentives offered to the lee.

Yes, the last three comments are totally right. I'm not sure how I expected to find what I am looking for in this way. I'm less concerned with how the victim sees me (i.e. a sex object), but more concerned with how they react in this situation. As a smaller female I have to always be concerned for my safety. I mostly worry that lust and sex will overpower someone and I will be assaulted. (Is it weird that I feel especially scared that someone who actually gets off on tickling might pose a greater risk? Is that silly to think that? Maybe someone from here would understand the unstated "rules" better?) The fact is, my significant other and I have rules worked out where there could be sexual contact-- I just don't want that to be something I feel pressured to do if it doesn't feel right for me in that situation.. Maybe the idea that this person won't get to orgasm makes it more torturous? Or I could totally tease someone, deciding as a I go along if I am going to give them what they want, the whole while them THINKING they will never get what they want...

So far, with the people I am talking to, none of them have ever experienced being tied up and tickled. They are all into bdsm, and have tried other things related to that. My expectation is that it would be more intense than they expect, and I can relish in their surprise.

Now, the potential victim is looking for more information about what might happen. I feel like I am almost TRYING to scare him away, but mostly trying to hear his shocked reaction from my answer. I figure a detailed story might be perfect for this. Does anyone have any thoughts on a good story? To get the intensity that I want, I usually read the M/M stories, but that probably won't go over well with a guy. I'm thinking I might change some of the pronouns and see if it still works.

Becca,

I don't think your concerns are unreasonable at all. In fact, there was a claim on here not too long ago that a woman had sex forced on her during a tickling session when she was the lee. But I do think that women tend to overestimate the number of d-bags out there who would do something like that. 99 percent of us guys would never sexually assault a woman. It's the 1 percent that ruin it for the rest of us. But it's hard to tell who's who from people who respond to a craigslist ad.

I do think that someone on here might understand the "rules" better than a vanilla person, but I also don't think the rules are that hard to understand. Honestly, I think your best bet, since you said sexual contact is not out of the question, is to keep things simple, and offer a happy ending (I think we all know what that term refers to on here) in exchange for a 2 hr tickling session. My guess is that you'll get a lot more responses from vanilla guys that way. Plus, as long as the restraints are sufficient, you shouldn't have to worry about them grabbing you or anything in the heat of the moment. If you're worried about being too exposed, maybe stay fully clothed but wear something sexy. There's always a chance that you may get some d-bag who decides to grab you while he's up for a bathroom break or whatever, but that's always going to be a possibility given the nature of meeting strangers for fetish play. You could refrain from showering for a week before the session, and there are still d-bags out there who would try that. It's a risk any way you look at it, unless you have someone else in the house with you for security purposes, but that could get weird if it were your boyfriend or whatever.

Yes, the last three comments are totally right. I'm not sure how I expected to find what I am looking for in this way. I'm less concerned with how the victim sees me (i.e. a sex object), but more concerned with how they react in this situation. As a smaller female I have to always be concerned for my safety. I mostly worry that lust and sex will overpower someone and I will be assaulted. (Is it weird that I feel especially scared that someone who actually gets off on tickling might pose a greater risk? Is that silly to think that? Maybe someone from here would understand the unstated "rules" better?) The fact is, my significant other and I have rules worked out where there could be sexual contact-- I just don't want that to be something I feel pressured to do if it doesn't feel right for me in that situation.. Maybe the idea that this person won't get to orgasm makes it more torturous? Or I could totally tease someone, deciding as a I go along if I am going to give them what they want, the whole while them THINKING they will never get what they want...

So far, with the people I am talking to, none of them have ever experienced being tied up and tickled. They are all into bdsm, and have tried other things related to that. My expectation is that it would be more intense than they expect, and I can relish in their surprise.

Now, the potential victim is looking for more information about what might happen. I feel like I am almost TRYING to scare him away, but mostly trying to hear his shocked reaction from my answer. I figure a detailed story might be perfect for this. Does anyone have any thoughts on a good story? To get the intensity that I want, I usually read the M/M stories, but that probably won't go over well with a guy. I'm thinking I might change some of the pronouns and see if it still works.

Becca, now that you've mentioned you're a smaller female, that's another plus(I've always thought small, or petite women were very attractive). However I still don't know if you're located in Portland, Maine, or Portland Oregon. Since I live on the east coast, it makes a big difference to me, financially and logistically - assuming that I even come close to "making the cut".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back